Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reveal Day!!!

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
QTsmum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 am

So cool!

I have a few tats! My last one was on Mother's day (my first mother's day as a Mommy!) DH bought it for me and booked my appointment!

It's beautiful artsy flowers with Chinese symbols that mean "the bond between mother and son"

It's gorgeous (on my left upper arm!)
I love it.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 am

QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I have a few tats! My last one was on Mother's day (my first mother's day as a Mommy!) DH bought it for me and booked my appointment!

It's beautiful artsy flowers with Chinese symbols that mean "the bond between mother and son"

I love it.

OMG that sounds gorgeous Jess...do you by any chance have a pic??? I LOVE looking at tattoo's next to getting them Very Happy

if you go to my profile page on FB and find the tattoo's album you'll see the before and after of my wrist tattoo...

what are you other two of???
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 am

[quote="Momof2Boys"][quote="pinkfrog"][quote="Momof2Boys"]
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Ooooh...an LL Star tattoo?! That would be totally awesome! Get it! Get it!

look at you enabling me Laughing LOL

I'll have to see how much it'll cost and save some money

I would love to see it if you get it Very Happy

oh I will...I LOVE tattoo's when I got my wrist reworked on I was already thinking of my next one...I don't know when this one will happen as I'm planning to get my upper arm done first

What are you getting on your upper arm?

sunflowers...so I'll probably get her to draw it on my arm to go with the curves in my arm...more natural looking...probably will do b&w though as I never like colored sunflower tattoo's...

If I do go b&w I might add colored frogs into it but I would pick my tattoo artist's brain first...she can usually design my tattoo's like she's looking into my head its AMAZING!!!

That sounds really pretty! I would love to see finished pics.

Ok I will...pm me your email address if your interested I'll send you the link to my fb album of my tattoo's and you can see the before and after of my wrist Smile
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

OMG that sounds gorgeous Jess...do you by any chance have a pic??? I LOVE looking at tattoo's next to getting them Very Happy

if you go to my profile page on FB and find the tattoo's album you'll see the before and after of my wrist tattoo...

I'll go find my pic.

My other two, the first one (on my 18th bday) was a Maple leaf (red) on my hip/bikini line area.
My other one is on the inside of my left ankle. It's my aunt's initials with a halo. She was the only family member I could relate to (I have no relationship with my parents) and she passed away at 32 Sad
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

Ohhhh, Lexi! LOVE the colours on your starts and moon tat! Beautiful work.
The fairy is pretty too.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

My other two, the first one (on my 18th bday) was a Maple leaf (red) on my hip/bikini line area.
My other one is on the inside of my left ankle. It's my aunt's initials with a halo. She was the only family member I could relate to (I have no relationship with my parents) and she passed away at 32 Sad

aww I'm sorry {{{ HUGS }}}

seems we have more in common than we thought/knew...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

QTsmum wrote:
The fairy is pretty too.

Thank you Very Happy after I got it redone I actually hated the before which I didn't before it got reworked on...it was truly ugly...I was like in total awe just how amazing my artist is..and how she can literally see into my brain and know exactly what I want...I trust her fully
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 am

God, photobucket is impossibly slow.

This is it:

Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Tattoo006
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

Idiot parents too?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
The fairy is pretty too.

Thank you Very Happy after I got it redone I actually hated the before which I didn't before it got reworked on...it was truly ugly...I was like in total awe just how amazing my artist is..and how she can literally see into my brain and know exactly what I want...I trust her fully

That's SO good. It's so important. I was so unsure of the artist here (there's not much a choice, as you can imagine!) but he did a great job and was so nice.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 am

QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

That sounds beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

Oh I'm sorry about your aunt Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:48 am

QTsmum wrote:

This is it:

Now that is simply amazing! Wow!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

Idiot parents too?

I have idiot ILs. Does that count Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
The fairy is pretty too.

That's SO good. It's so important. I was so unsure of the artist here (there's not much a choice, as you can imagine!) but he did a great job and was so nice.

They actually have a tatoo artist where you live? Laughing You know I'm just kidding right Jess?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

Oh I'm sorry about your aunt Crying or Very sad

It's ok. It was a long time ago now. Seems like a different life completely, kwim?! Crazy how it starts to feel like that!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

This is it:

Thanks!
At first I was kind of like WOW. I mean, it's not a good idea to make that kind of decision when you're still high on post partum hormones, but thank god I love it now! It's just a part of me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

Idiot parents too?

I have idiot ILs. Does that count Laughing

Yes, it counts. I have an idiot MIL. New thread to follow! No Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
The fairy is pretty too.

They actually have a tatoo artist where you live? Laughing You know I'm just kidding right Jess?

No seriously, there was awhile when there wasn't! And the guy just does it from his back room (very clean and 'proper' but not a real shop!)
Stinkin' town! No
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:38 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Thanks!
At first I was kind of like WOW. I mean, it's not a good idea to make that kind of decision when you're still high on post partum hormones, but thank god I love it now! It's just a part of me! Very Happy

See because it represents you and Q, it's ok because you guys will always be mother and son.

I feel sorry for those people who get tatoos of their girlfriend/boyfriend's names and then they break up after Laughing I've seen that happen a few times.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:27 am

QTsmum wrote:

This is it:

WOW that is big but really pretty...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
So cool!

I love it.

I'll go find my pic.

Idiot parents too?

long story...but basically when ds was a bit over a yr old I stopped talking with her as her true feelings about me surfaced to dh however when I comforted her she denied it all...there is no unconditional love there so I cut off all ties from her and to me she is dead...to my ds she is a stranger...my dad is still controlled by her and won't pay his gas to come see us and well I haven't seen my dad since my son's 4th birthday aleast 6 months ago nor has he made the effort to call
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:31 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
The fairy is pretty too.

LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Thanks!

See because it represents you and Q, it's ok because you guys will always be mother and son.

I feel sorry for those people who get tatoos of their girlfriend/boyfriend's names and then they break up after Laughing I've seen that happen a few times.

that is bad luck to get your other half's name...its proven time and time again that when a person does that the relationship falls apart
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Thanks!

True!
DH and I thought about getting ring tats of eachother's names. He was so sure and I was so apprehensive. We never did, but I always felt bad that he was so much more sure than I was!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveal Day!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next