Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!

Go down 
+7
Tricka_67
rabidewok
mariak
momtoheath
amymg
Maya
awhitesi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

awhitesi

What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:23 pm

I think I'm in trouble Wink Can't wait to see new prints!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:05 am

Where are the links?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:14 am

Back to top Go down
amymg

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:15 am

LOVE it! The first picture I was like, oh, I don't need it, a little big (for me) I think...then I saw the backpack straps & I HAVE to have it! Can't wait to see the new prints!
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:34 am

love the backpack straps....i'm in trouble
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:26 am

I love it! It's too bad I don't need one because it's the perfect diaper bag! Hopefully I will get one eventually anyway but right now there is no way I could justify it to DH!
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:09 am

The BFF is AMAZING! I think the wait was worth it and then some!

Although part of me is sad because I really want it, but I am trying to find a use for it. I guess I'm not an overpacker and the BeHave suits my day to day needs on top of my MightyBe for stuffing to the gill days. The backpack straps are just too cool!
Back to top Go down
Tricka_67

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:15 am

I love it! I want one sooooo bad! My husband won't let me buy another diaper bag, but I might just have to after seeing this one!!!!
Back to top Go down
EthioMommy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:27 am

[u]Love it, plan on ordering soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:41 am

It's gorgeous!!! The back pack straps are just the icing on the cake. Smile
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:00 am

When I saw the first picture, I was like, "Wow, it's nice for mom's with infants or more than one kid." But then I scrolled down and saw the removable backpack straps, that you can wear it on your shoulder too, and it came in Drip Drops. I went crazy cheers I even called my DH because now I don't know if I should get the BH or the BFF. But then he tells me that I don't need a big bag and I said, "Well, perfect timing for another LO." Laughing But this bag is also great for vacation! But it won't be in until July 4th. No
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:51 am

I'm trying to be patient...LOL!! Very Happy I guess I will use the MB until July 4th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

when will it be on sale
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:34 pm

This was posted on the blog Very Happy ...

"When will preorders start?
Slated to begin June 21st

When can I get my hands on it?!?
Fireworks won’t be the only things you’ll be ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over this 4th of July!"
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:09 am

lolol!!!
Don't forget to check in for the pre-order special too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!   What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new JJB BFF reveal?!
Page 1 of 1