Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reveal Day!!!

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
QTsmum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I tried a be all once but couldn't get around the pocket in the flap so if I'm ever blessed with another child I think fba would be perfect so I can't wait for it to come out and actually see it

Oh you don't need another child to own an FBA Laughing I only have one in diapers right now and somehow, my stash keeps growing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Alyssa does an amazing job...I woud like to try her out sometime...but first I need to find someone who is interested in a ME with a silver lining as I want the red lining to go on the LL Very Happy oh and save some cash too LOL

I think somebody did that once. It was Sarah.....she got her LL Light with the red lining and somebody else got the ME with silver. The LL with red turned out gorgeous!

that's where I saw it lol and Alyssa told me what I have to do to get this done I would rather find someone who is interested in ME with a silver lining...

LL is my fav print but I LOVE it more with the red lining

You should post in the PR that you're looking for someone who is interested in ME with silver lining. You'll probably find someone faster that way. At least I hope.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Hmmm.....I don't know if I like it. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a zipper. I neeeed zippers on my bags. I'm too paranoid about stuff getting stolen but I don't want to have to spend extra $$ either to add a zipper.

I think I'll just wait until everybody else gets theirs and see if they like it.

that's true but it isn't totally without a zipper it has magnet closer...I guess if it were to come with zippers it would cost more as its more labor so I think there trying to keep the cost down by only putting magnet closures (I could be wrong)

I can't wait to see pics and reviews on it. Did you see the ME pic of one? The red, OMG. So pretty.

I like the ME however it gets dirty pretty quickly and I only have a wallet in ME thank god the wipes takes it all off

Still wish they did a limited run of LL with a red lining

Oh, I never thought of it getting dirty so easily! Boo.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I tried a be all once but couldn't get around the pocket in the flap so if I'm ever blessed with another child I think fba would be perfect so I can't wait for it to come out and actually see it

Oh you don't need another child to own an FBA Laughing I only have one in diapers right now and somehow, my stash keeps growing Laughing

LOL. Getting the FBA is a PERFECT reason to have another kid. Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Did you ladies see the pic in the PR of the Sangria MB? OMG. So pretty. Definitely on my 'must have' list.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I agree. This applies to you too Jessica Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Did you ladies see the pic in the PR of the Sangria MB? OMG. So pretty. Definitely on my 'must have' list.

That's the spirit Jessica! Screw the bag ban lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I like the ME however it gets dirty pretty quickly and I only have a wallet in ME thank god the wipes takes it all off

I looove ME but I'm afraid of it getting dirty so easily. If I get it, I'll be too afraid to use it and if that's the case, I might as well not get it. But it's too pretty not to. Ah.....decisions, decisions.

don't you hate when you have a dilemma like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

oh I see that logic though not sure dh will...plus now that I'm not working I have to watch the spending...I don't have my pp account anymore so if I use his he'll know...sometimes to get around it though I mail ppl certified cheques
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Alyssa does an amazing job...I woud like to try her out sometime...but first I need to find someone who is interested in a ME with a silver lining as I want the red lining to go on the LL Very Happy oh and save some cash too LOL

I think somebody did that once. It was Sarah.....she got her LL Light with the red lining and somebody else got the ME with silver. The LL with red turned out gorgeous!

that's where I saw it lol and Alyssa told me what I have to do to get this done I would rather find someone who is interested in ME with a silver lining...

LL is my fav print but I LOVE it more with the red lining

You should post in the PR that you're looking for someone who is interested in ME with silver lining. You'll probably find someone faster that way. At least I hope.

yeah your right...just have to get the funds and getting everything in order before I do that
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:30 pm

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Hmmm.....I don't know if I like it. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a zipper. I neeeed zippers on my bags. I'm too paranoid about stuff getting stolen but I don't want to have to spend extra $$ either to add a zipper.

I think I'll just wait until everybody else gets theirs and see if they like it.

that's true but it isn't totally without a zipper it has magnet closer...I guess if it were to come with zippers it would cost more as its more labor so I think there trying to keep the cost down by only putting magnet closures (I could be wrong)

I can't wait to see pics and reviews on it. Did you see the ME pic of one? The red, OMG. So pretty.

Oh, I never thought of it getting dirty so easily! Boo.

yeah sadly it does I won't be getting any bigger bags in this print Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

lol! I'll pass that one on to dh or better yet my fertility dr Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 pm

QTsmum wrote:

NO where??? what folder??? OMG off the check
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I can't find it Sad
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Must haves for me!! Ack!! dh won't be happy.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I looove ME but I'm afraid of it getting dirty so easily. If I get it, I'll be too afraid to use it and if that's the case, I might as well not get it. But it's too pretty not to. Ah.....decisions, decisions.

don't you hate when you have a dilemma like that Very Happy

Totally. The life of a PL....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:10 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

oh I see that logic though not sure dh will...plus now that I'm not working I have to watch the spending...I don't have my pp account anymore so if I use his he'll know...sometimes to get around it though I mail ppl certified cheques

I'm not working either and I use my dh's pp a/c. The funny thing is....he doesn't even know he has a pp a/c lol! I'm in charge of the cc and I opened a new email a/c for pp only and he doesn't know about that email a/c. So really....he has no clue about anything lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
yeah your right...just have to get the funds and getting everything in order before I do that

Yep, it can get expensive. Totally worth it...but expensive.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
yeah sadly it does I won't be getting any bigger bags in this print Sad

I have the BP in this print and I haven't used it yet for that reason. Sigh....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:15 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Or tell your dh that getting the FBA is actually cheaper than having another kid so in reality, you're saving him money lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 am

pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I can't find it Sad

Are you still looking for it? If you are, here it is:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=75848&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=255
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:21 am

katherinekats wrote:
Must haves for me!! Ack!! dh won't be happy.

Oh Katherine....our dhs will never be happy as long as we're addicted to JJB lol!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Or tell your dh that getting the FBA is actually cheaper than having another kid so in reality, you're saving him money lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I'm not working either and I use my dh's pp a/c. The funny thing is....he doesn't even know he has a pp a/c lol! I'm in charge of the cc and I opened a new email a/c for pp only and he doesn't know about that email a/c. So really....he has no clue about anything lol!

lol!

sometimes its better that way...that don't always get it...so us ladies have to be a bit sneaky about it

Last edited by pinkfrog on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Yep, it can get expensive. Totally worth it...but expensive.

how expensive is expensive??? Like a $100 expensive???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveal Day!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next