Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reveal Day!!!

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
QTsmum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
yeah sadly it does I won't be getting any bigger bags in this print Sad

I have the BP in this print and I haven't used it yet for that reason. Sigh....

oh no what a bummer...at the time that was the only BP print I liked glad to know they made LL in it so I hope to one day own a LL BP hopefully it won't be discontinued when I need to get one...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I tried a be all once but couldn't get around the pocket in the flap so if I'm ever blessed with another child I think fba would be perfect so I can't wait for it to come out and actually see it

Oh you don't need another child to own an FBA Laughing I only have one in diapers right now and somehow, my stash keeps growing Laughing

LOL. Getting the FBA is a PERFECT reason to have another kid. Laughing

lol! I'll pass that one on to dh or better yet my fertility dr Laughing

Or tell your dh that getting the FBA is actually cheaper than having another kid so in reality, you're saving him money lol!

lol! actually that is true lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you ladies see the pic in the PR of the Sangria MB? OMG. So pretty. Definitely on my 'must have' list.

NO where??? what folder??? OMG off the check

I can't find it Sad

Are you still looking for it? If you are, here it is:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=75848&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=255

ha ha I did eventually find it LOL Laughing just forgot to come back and say that...

Thanks for the link

Sangria is really growing on me and I find its a nice spring/summer print
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Can i say that seeing the MB in Sangria yesterday and today I am really LOVING this print...but sadly I don't think us Canadians will be able to get this unless they sort this stupid mess with the Canadian distribution grrr
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

oh no what a bummer...at the time that was the only BP print I liked glad to know they made LL in it so I hope to one day own a LL BP hopefully it won't be discontinued when I need to get one...

I think LL will be around for a while since it's one of the newer prints. Plus it's so classy. We need LL!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:25 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Can i say that seeing the MB in Sangria yesterday and today I am really LOVING this print...but sadly I don't think us Canadians will be able to get this unless they sort this stupid mess with the Canadian distribution grrr

Rachelle said she sent an email to the Canadian distributor. That was on Monday I think so I hope it all get sorted out soon enough. It really is upsetting Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 am

I heart the new MB Very Happy I can't wait to try it out in DD (even though I have to wait for Spring 2 Sad ).
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I think LL will be around for a while since it's one of the newer prints. Plus it's so classy. We need LL!

it is VERY classy and able to use well after baby yrs...you can have a JJB travel line and use the bags for traveling...

I hope your right this is truly the one print I can't get enough of and just crave it more and more like my tattoo's Very Happy hey that gives me an idea maybe I should get a LL star tattoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Rachelle said she sent an email to the Canadian distributor. That was on Monday I think so I hope it all get sorted out soon enough. It really is upsetting Crying or Very sad

it really is upsetting and I really hope this gets resolved fast...sorry if I'm repeating myself its just a topic that works me up...I HATE ppl telling "me" what to do and where I can or can't spend my hard earned cash
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am

mamatojj wrote:
I heart the new MB Very Happy I can't wait to try it out in DD (even though I have to wait for Spring 2 Sad ).

I know...I love the DD too and ME which is part of the Spring 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

it is VERY classy and able to use well after baby yrs...you can have a JJB travel line and use the bags for traveling...

I hope your right this is truly the one print I can't get enough of and just crave it more and more like my tattoo's Very Happy hey that gives me an idea maybe I should get a LL star tattoo Very Happy

Ooooh...an LL Star tattoo?! That would be totally awesome! Get it! Get it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

it really is upsetting and I really hope this gets resolved fast...sorry if I'm repeating myself its just a topic that works me up...I HATE ppl telling "me" what to do and where I can or can't spend my hard earned cash

It is definitely upsetting. It's ok...you can repeat it as many times as you like. I feel the same way too but I'm not very good at expressing my feelings....you're sort of doing it for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 pm

[quote="Momof2Boys"][quote="pinkfrog"][quote="Momof2Boys"]
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

look at you enabling me Laughing LOL

I'll have to see how much it'll cost and save some money
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

It is definitely upsetting. It's ok...you can repeat it as many times as you like. I feel the same way too but I'm not very good at expressing my feelings....you're sort of doing it for me Laughing

thanks I take that as a compliment because I really am not the greatest in saying what needs to be said I normally say things out of haste or ppl just don't get what I'm really trying to say
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:18 am

[quote="pinkfrog"][quote="Momof2Boys"][quote="pinkfrog"]
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I would love to see it if you get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks I take that as a compliment because I really am not the greatest in saying what needs to be said I normally say things out of haste or ppl just don't get what I'm really trying to say

I always tend to say things in the heat of the moment too and have in the process, hurt others. Then I feel bad afterwards. That's why now I just don't say anything.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

oh I will...I LOVE tattoo's when I got my wrist reworked on I was already thinking of my next one...I don't know when this one will happen as I'm planning to get my upper arm done first

Last edited by pinkfrog on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I always tend to say things in the heat of the moment too and have in the process, hurt others. Then I feel bad afterwards. That's why now I just don't say anything.

ya normally I don't either...but I guess I couldn't this time around

Last edited by pinkfrog on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

oh I will...I LOVE tattoo's when I got my wrist reworked on I was already thinking of my next one...I don't know when this one will happen as I'm planning to get my upper arm done first

What are you getting on your upper arm?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Hey I'm glad you stood up for us Canadian PLs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

sunflowers...so I'll probably get her to draw it on my arm to go with the curves in my arm...more natural looking...probably will do b&w though as I never like colored sunflower tattoo's...

If I do go b&w I might add colored frogs into it but I would pick my tattoo artist's brain first...she can usually design my tattoo's like she's looking into my head its AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks I know many were offended because I was one of the original members and I was threatening to leave because of it...that would only happen if things didn't resolve and it looks like it will *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:54 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks I know many were offended because I was one of the original members and I was threatening to leave because of it...that would only happen if things didn't resolve and it looks like it will *fingers crossed*

I hope you didn't get any "hate mail" because of that.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I hope you didn't get any "hate mail" because of that.

no...not yet anyways Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

sunflowers...so I'll probably get her to draw it on my arm to go with the curves in my arm...more natural looking...probably will do b&w though as I never like colored sunflower tattoo's...

If I do go b&w I might add colored frogs into it but I would pick my tattoo artist's brain first...she can usually design my tattoo's like she's looking into my head its AMAZING!!!

That sounds really pretty! I would love to see finished pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveal Day!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next