Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reveal Day!!!

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
QTsmum
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I told DH I probably wouldn't want the new reveal today...
We'll see! Wink I assured him that I would want next month's though. Laughing

I can't wait to see what it is!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am

you better be careful in what you say it might come back to bite you in the bum Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:17 am

Do you see it? Whaddya think?

I think it looks great in DD.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:18 am

OMG its loading sooo ssslllooowwwlllyyy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:19 am

Did you get to lay your eyes on it yet?
I got to the blog, but the PR isn't budging anymore.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:23 am

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

its going to be a perfect purse...I am excited and I LOVE the price

and it comes in LL WO-HOO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 am

QTsmum wrote:
Did you get to lay your eyes on it yet?
I got to the blog, but the PR isn't budging anymore.

the blog is what I was waiting to load...I sooo want to see it in Sangria though such a summer print
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 am

I want to see it in sangria too. Hmmmm, makes me wonder if this would be better than a WB. Great price tag.

I really want to see a video! That's what usually sells me! And the IRL gallery of course.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 am

QTsmum wrote:
I want to see it in sangria too. Hmmmm, makes me wonder if this would be better than a WB. Great price tag.

I really want to see a video! That's what usually sells me! And the IRL gallery of course.

your just like me the I too find those help considering there really isn't a place to just pop in and see usually the one place that does sell them is really behind lol

What I love too is ds is potty trained but I still carry extra clothes and underwear in case of accidents so this will work out great
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 am

Yeah, it's the perfect 'anything' bag.
It's great that it's affordable!
I really want to see one packed up! LOL.

So these are available for pre-order soon, I assume, in the listed colours for spring 1. That means IRL pics should be shortly.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:37 am

QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, it's the perfect 'anything' bag.
It's great that it's affordable!
I really want to see one packed up! LOL.

So these are available for pre-order soon, I assume, in the listed colours for spring 1. That means IRL pics should be shortly.... Very Happy

that is correct Maya will post in here sometime soon that preorders are ready...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 am

Hmmm.....I don't know if I like it. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a zipper. I neeeed zippers on my bags. I'm too paranoid about stuff getting stolen but I don't want to have to spend extra $$ either to add a zipper.

I think I'll just wait until everybody else gets theirs and see if they like it.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Hmmm.....I don't know if I like it. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a zipper. I neeeed zippers on my bags. I'm too paranoid about stuff getting stolen but I don't want to have to spend extra $$ either to add a zipper.

I think I'll just wait until everybody else gets theirs and see if they like it.

that's true but it isn't totally without a zipper it has magnet closer...I guess if it were to come with zippers it would cost more as its more labor so I think there trying to keep the cost down by only putting magnet closures (I could be wrong)
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 am

I am so excited about this bag! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

that's true but it isn't totally without a zipper it has magnet closer...I guess if it were to come with zippers it would cost more as its more labor so I think there trying to keep the cost down by only putting magnet closures (I could be wrong)

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe I will have to get Alyssa add a zipper after all. That's if I end up getting any. I'm still holding out for the FBA. I think that's where my money will go Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe I will have to get Alyssa add a zipper after all. That's if I end up getting any. I'm still holding out for the FBA. I think that's where my money will go Laughing

Alyssa does an amazing job...I woud like to try her out sometime...but first I need to find someone who is interested in a ME with a silver lining as I want the red lining to go on the LL Very Happy oh and save some cash too LOL
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I can't wait to see pics and reviews on it. Did you see the ME pic of one? The red, OMG. So pretty.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I can't wait for the FBA. Even though I don't need another bag at all, I'm sure to get caught up in the hype of it all, and want one desperately. Razz
It seems like such a long wait, doesn't it?!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Alyssa does an amazing job...I woud like to try her out sometime...but first I need to find someone who is interested in a ME with a silver lining as I want the red lining to go on the LL Very Happy oh and save some cash too LOL

I think somebody did that once. It was Sarah.....she got her LL Light with the red lining and somebody else got the ME with silver. The LL with red turned out gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I can't wait to see pics and reviews on it. Did you see the ME pic of one? The red, OMG. So pretty.

That is my favourite. That and the DD.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 am

QTsmum wrote:
I can't wait for the FBA. Even though I don't need another bag at all, I'm sure to get caught up in the hype of it all, and want one desperately. Razz

Who says anything about need? Laughing I definitely want one. I love the All but can't do the flap so I've been patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I like the ME however it gets dirty pretty quickly and I only have a wallet in ME thank god the wipes takes it all off

Still wish they did a limited run of LL with a red lining
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I tried a be all once but couldn't get around the pocket in the flap so if I'm ever blessed with another child I think fba would be perfect so I can't wait for it to come out and actually see it
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I think somebody did that once. It was Sarah.....she got her LL Light with the red lining and somebody else got the ME with silver. The LL with red turned out gorgeous!

that's where I saw it lol and Alyssa told me what I have to do to get this done I would rather find someone who is interested in ME with a silver lining...

LL is my fav print but I LOVE it more with the red lining
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I like the ME however it gets dirty pretty quickly and I only have a wallet in ME thank god the wipes takes it all off

Still wish they did a limited run of LL with a red lining

I looove ME but I'm afraid of it getting dirty so easily. If I get it, I'll be too afraid to use it and if that's the case, I might as well not get it. But it's too pretty not to. Ah.....decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reveal Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reveal Day!!!   Reveal Day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveal Day!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next