Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??

Go down 
+8
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
rabidewok
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mariak
Katy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
I really want to get a PB too. Man, I just wish I could test drive them all!

Well if we do gtg when your down here I can always bring my packabe and be spicy and you can check them out...just let me know...

Do you have a Be All? Would love to see one IRL!

no I don't I used to but couldn't stand the mommy pocket on the flap...

Me either. That's why I can't wait for the FBA bounce
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
I'm really hoping so too! I did work my butt off! Very Happy
I just wish it would end already. I have all kinds of anxiety that someone's going to come back! LOL

I didn't refer anybody Laughing I was too afraid of something happening like what happened to Leena.

what exactly did happen with Leena??? Did she ever elaborate???

I'm not sure what happened. She never gave any details Question
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:43 pm

QTsmum wrote:
I'm not sure. Sounds like someone was checking up on her though or something. So sad. Seriously, who has that kind of time and meliciousness to them?! I just hope she wasn't too upset by it.
It never even really dawned on me that people would do something like that. I ended up getting most of my referrals from people getting the newsletter, twitter or joining FB.

I would feel really violated if someone I know joined or even browsed the PR to check up on me. The PR is my escape place. I go there to get away from everything else going on IRL. This place is quickly becoming my escape place too Wink
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
I really, really want a new spicy print! Like, really.

Very Happy

I would love ME or sangria! I wish I knew they were going to reveal one soon.

Sangria is really growing on me...even though I haven't seen it irl only irl photo's...but I would have to agree on a Sangria Spicy too...

Sangria has yet to grow on me. I find the colour is a bit washed out kwim?

is there something I don't know about this print???

Mmmm no, why? Is it because I keep mentioning how much I dislike it ? Embarassed I guess it's because my favourite print is DD so to see it in another colour is throwing me off.

It's definitely not as bright as I thought. A lot more brown and the pinks are more peaches. Not really what I expected, but I still think it's pretty. I just had to adjust my expectations on it. I thought it was going to be really bright. No comparisson to ZZ, which is SUPER pink and bright!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
I'm not sure. Sounds like someone was checking up on her though or something. So sad. Seriously, who has that kind of time and meliciousness to them?! I just hope she wasn't too upset by it.
It never even really dawned on me that people would do something like that. I ended up getting most of my referrals from people getting the newsletter, twitter or joining FB.

I would feel really violated if someone I know joined or even browsed the PR to check up on me. The PR is my escape place. I go there to get away from everything else going on IRL. This place is quickly becoming my escape place too Wink

Me too. I feel bad that it happened.
It happens a lot though. I've seen it on other boards that I was on and it makes me feel so bad that someone has to stop posting or hide their posts for privacy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

Sangria is really growing on me...even though I haven't seen it irl only irl photo's...but I would have to agree on a Sangria Spicy too...

Mmmm no, why? Is it because I keep mentioning how much I dislike it ? Embarassed I guess it's because my favourite print is DD so to see it in another colour is throwing me off.

It's definitely not as bright as I thought. A lot more brown and the pinks are more peaches. Not really what I expected, but I still think it's pretty. I just had to adjust my expectations on it. I thought it was going to be really bright. No comparisson to ZZ, which is SUPER pink and bright!

Maybe that's what I need to do. Adjust my expectations. *SIGH*
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Me too. I feel bad that it happened.
It happens a lot though. I've seen it on other boards that I was on and it makes me feel so bad that someone has to stop posting or hide their posts for privacy. Sad

That's why I haven't joined other boards. Just the PR and now here.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 am

QTsmum wrote:

sick ppl are ppl who think of things like that...obliviously that person wasn't normal...yikes
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Ooooh, yes! Very Happy

Well, I'm *pretty* sure I'm going to win the referral contest through JJB (don't want to jinx myself, but I'm doing pretty well!) and I am DYING for a spicy, but I don't love the current prints.

The CL wannabe is calling my name too, but I don't know how much I'd use it.
I hope I win, my hopes are up so high! lol

I can't believe how many referrals you have Shocked that is awesome and you deserve to win Very Happy
I know eh. I don't think I have that many friends and I live in modern civilization Laughing Love ya Jess Razz

glad you said it and not me Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

ohh ok...I like DD too but I find Sangria soo summery and has grown a lot on me now I may say something totally different when I see it in person but we'll see
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

oh no guys you are making me 2nd guess myself now...oh no...I have to have a color choice for MB and I really wanted Sangria but reading all your posts has me rethinking it eek
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:26 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

sick ppl are ppl who think of things like that...obliviously that person wasn't normal...yikes

Maybe it was someone who is stalking her Shocked
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:26 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Ooooh, yes! Very Happy

Well, I'm *pretty* sure I'm going to win the referral contest through JJB (don't want to jinx myself, but I'm doing pretty well!) and I am DYING for a spicy, but I don't love the current prints.

The CL wannabe is calling my name too, but I don't know how much I'd use it.
I hope I win, my hopes are up so high! lol

I can't believe how many referrals you have Shocked that is awesome and you deserve to win Very Happy
I know eh. I don't think I have that many friends and I live in modern civilization Laughing Love ya Jess Razz

glad you said it and not me Laughing

See Jess? I wasn't the only one thinking it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:28 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

ohh ok...I like DD too but I find Sangria soo summery and has grown a lot on me now I may say something totally different when I see it in person but we'll see

Sangria is summery. I wish I like it. I want to like it but somehow....I don't Laughing It's kinda like you with DZ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:30 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

oh no guys you are making me 2nd guess myself now...oh no...I have to have a color choice for MB and I really wanted Sangria but reading all your posts has me rethinking it eek

No get it if you really like it. Don't listen to me...LOL! Hey I still like DZ even after you said you hated it Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

No get it if you really like it. Don't listen to me...LOL! Hey I still like DZ even after you said you hated it Laughing

I'm still thinking of getting it if I don't like it I'll just go through the stupid hassle of selling it LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

I'm still thinking of getting it if I don't like it I'll just go through the stupid hassle of selling it LOL

Hey that's what FSOT is for Laughing I'm sure you'll be able to sell it in no time.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

Hey that's what FSOT is for Laughing I'm sure you'll be able to sell it in no time.

I don't know about the sell it in no time...my ME Be Rich still hasn't sold Sad
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 am

How much is your rich? I had to sell mine for pretty cheap. (nwt!) Bah.

Get sangria if you're considering it. It's really nice. It's just not BRIGHT pink like it looks in some pics. I can try to take a pic of it up close for you tomorrow in the day light if you want me to.

Actually, I have my stash pics on here that shows it pretty true to colour.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. It used to be such a hot item too. I would so get it if I wasn't so anal about dirt.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 am

QTsmum wrote:

Get sangria if you're considering it. It's really nice. It's just not BRIGHT pink like it looks in some pics. I can try to take a pic of it up close for you tomorrow in the day light if you want me to.

I think she's selling it for $28 shipped. It's purrrrrty!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 am

QTsmum wrote:

I just lowered it to $28 + shipping as I'm not sure what ppl's take would be on how clean it is...like I cleaned it first with a wipe then with a sponge and water but the print is making it difficult to tell

how cheap did you go? if you don't mind me asking

what do you have in Sangria?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:29 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. It used to be such a hot item too. I would so get it if I wasn't so anal about dirt.

oh mine isn't dirty just the print makes it hard to tell and I know everyone's vision is different
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I just lowered it to $28 + shipping as I'm not sure what ppl's take would be on how clean it is...like I cleaned it first with a wipe then with a sponge and water but the print is making it difficult to tell

how cheap did you go? if you don't mind me asking

what do you have in Sangria?

That's a good price! I hope you won't have to go lower.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

oh mine isn't dirty just the print makes it hard to tell and I know everyone's vision is different

I know what you mean. I had an ME PB about a month ago that I got off FSOT. When the PL sent me the pics, it looked like it had very faint stains and she even said they were there but when I got it, I didn't see the stains anywhere. The PL I sold it too didn't see them either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next