Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??

Go down 
+8
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
rabidewok
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mariak
Katy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
How much is your rich? I had to sell mine for pretty cheap. (nwt!) Bah.

Get sangria if you're considering it. It's really nice. It's just not BRIGHT pink like it looks in some pics. I can try to take a pic of it up close for you tomorrow in the day light if you want me to.

Actually, I have my stash pics on here that shows it pretty true to colour.

I just lowered it to $28 + shipping as I'm not sure what ppl's take would be on how clean it is...like I cleaned it first with a wipe then with a sponge and water but the print is making it difficult to tell

how cheap did you go? if you don't mind me asking

what do you have in Sangria?

That's a good price! I hope you won't have to go lower.

I don't want to but I'm not having any luck...and looking at it closer it needs a wash but I'm afraid the red will bleed even in a pillowcase...so I'm thinking to lower it a bit more and the person who buys it can take the risk of washing it

I'm having second thoughts now about getting an ME BP and Tween. I love how it looks on big bags. How much lower were you thinking of going?

$25 because it needs a good wash...I just feel bad selling something that hasn't been cleaned so I've been flip flopping whether to take the chance and wash it in the washing machine or not

Oh that's a toughie....If it was me selling it, I wouldn't wash it in the washing machine coz I'll be too afraid of bleeding if any. $25 is a great price for a Rich!

its $25 with a disclaimer saying that it needs a wash but its up to the buyer...

Yeah I saw that. I hope it attracts a buyer soon.

me too...I have 3 pm's in the pink room and of course there down for maintenance

I'm getting impatient waiting for them to come back up. I thought it was supposed to be for an hour only and that was when it first crashed Evil or Very Mad

just imagine a whole wk Shocked remember I was saying that has happened in the past

Didn't that happen in Sept of last year? I was fairly new to the JJB addiction so I didn't really know anybody or how to stay connected. I think that's when I discovered this forum so I joined here thinking that everybody would be here but noooo......I guess they were all on FB so here I was all alone Laughing If they were to shut down for a week, I think that would be the push I need to open a FB a/c Laughing

yes yes you do need to open an a/c Very Happy

I'll try to work on it.

get a move on Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Jenny0319 wrote:
a large tween w/ a grab handle and taller bottle pockets in DZ w/ lilac lining (OR prpl paisley w/ lilac lining) Shocked cheers

That has always been my beef with the Tween....no grab handle. Even though I own seven of them Embarassed Purple with lilac lining sounds divine!

affraid WOW 7 eh???

Yep, down to 6 now. Just sold one Laughing

which one did you sell???
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
How much is your rich? I had to sell mine for pretty cheap. (nwt!) Bah.

Get sangria if you're considering it. It's really nice. It's just not BRIGHT pink like it looks in some pics. I can try to take a pic of it up close for you tomorrow in the day light if you want me to.

Actually, I have my stash pics on here that shows it pretty true to colour.

I just lowered it to $28 + shipping as I'm not sure what ppl's take would be on how clean it is...like I cleaned it first with a wipe then with a sponge and water but the print is making it difficult to tell

how cheap did you go? if you don't mind me asking

what do you have in Sangria?

That's a good price! I hope you won't have to go lower.

I don't want to but I'm not having any luck...and looking at it closer it needs a wash but I'm afraid the red will bleed even in a pillowcase...so I'm thinking to lower it a bit more and the person who buys it can take the risk of washing it

I'm having second thoughts now about getting an ME BP and Tween. I love how it looks on big bags. How much lower were you thinking of going?

$25 because it needs a good wash...I just feel bad selling something that hasn't been cleaned so I've been flip flopping whether to take the chance and wash it in the washing machine or not

Oh that's a toughie....If it was me selling it, I wouldn't wash it in the washing machine coz I'll be too afraid of bleeding if any. $25 is a great price for a Rich!

its $25 with a disclaimer saying that it needs a wash but its up to the buyer...

Yeah I saw that. I hope it attracts a buyer soon.

me too...I have 3 pm's in the pink room and of course there down for maintenance

I'm getting impatient waiting for them to come back up. I thought it was supposed to be for an hour only and that was when it first crashed Evil or Very Mad

just imagine a whole wk Shocked remember I was saying that has happened in the past

Didn't that happen in Sept of last year? I was fairly new to the JJB addiction so I didn't really know anybody or how to stay connected. I think that's when I discovered this forum so I joined here thinking that everybody would be here but noooo......I guess they were all on FB so here I was all alone Laughing If they were to shut down for a week, I think that would be the push I need to open a FB a/c Laughing

yes yes you do need to open an a/c Very Happy

I'll try to work on it.

get a move on Wink Laughing

I know...I know Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Jenny0319 wrote:
a large tween w/ a grab handle and taller bottle pockets in DZ w/ lilac lining (OR prpl paisley w/ lilac lining) Shocked cheers

That has always been my beef with the Tween....no grab handle. Even though I own seven of them Embarassed Purple with lilac lining sounds divine!

affraid WOW 7 eh???

Yep, down to 6 now. Just sold one Laughing

which one did you sell???

the Br/R
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 am

Hey all, please shorten the quotes if possible. Difficult to read it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 am

Maya wrote:

Will do....sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Maya wrote:

oops Embarassed sorry about that will do for next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

oops Embarassed sorry about that will do for next time Smile

Yep, we're both guilty of this one Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am

FUEL CELL - SANGRIA
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 am

twins+2 wrote:
FUEL CELL - SANGRIA

Good one! I think that would make a lot of people very happy Wink
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 am

I still want a spicy! DD is looking beautiful on it, although I would still die for a sangria one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Maya wrote:

Haha, we finally got caught! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 am

QTsmum wrote:
I still want a spicy! DD is looking beautiful on it, although I would still die for a sangria one! Very Happy

You should get a Spicy. I've seen a couple on FSOT over the last few days. Sadly, the Spicy doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Maya wrote:

Who? Me? Never....LOL!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 am

twins+2 wrote:
FUEL CELL - SANGRIA

OMG that would be STELLER!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Maya wrote:

ya we did LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 am

pinkfrog wrote:
twins+2 wrote:
FUEL CELL - SANGRIA

OMG that would be STELLER!!!!

That would be. Just trying to picture it right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6