Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??

Go down 
+8
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
rabidewok
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mariak
Katy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:18 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
LL Bp with red lining or all the LL bags with red lining Very Happy

Oh and Maya posted a pic of a revamped sienna swirls brb I would LOVE to have something in that print color

Yes, all the LL bags with red lining. I really dislike that silver lining with LL.

Where?! Where is that pic?!!

found it...here's the link

https://ldandd.forumotion.net/ju-ju-be-f31/would-a-teal-black-white-and-cream-version-of-sienna-be-dreamy-t482.htm

Thanks for the link and OMG! I love it! I would sooo buy it if they made that especially with champagne or teal lining.

I know eh??? I was totally LOVING it and am disappointed the brb is being discontinued however excited to see what new style of backpack they have coming out next

Oh yeah it's being discontinued. Crud!!

LOL don't worry I'm sure something better is coming out...

I know the brb was a bit heavy and it seems they might have listened to those complainants and are gearing towards lighter bags

In that case, I'm looking forward to the new design!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 am

LOL. Ever so changeable! Razz

I love the feel of wearing my BRB (although I haven't used it for real yet! Still has tags on, LOL). I cant imagine a more comfy bag, but you know they'll come up with something great! Must be so fun to be involved in the creations! I would love that job.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 am

I really, really want a new spicy print! Like, really.

Very Happy

I would love ME or sangria! I wish I knew they were going to reveal one soon.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 am

QTsmum wrote:

I love the feel of wearing my BRB (although I haven't used it for real yet! Still has tags on, LOL). I cant imagine a more comfy bag, but you know they'll come up with something great! Must be so fun to be involved in the creations! I would love that job.

the brb is comfy I just found it a bit ackward and hard to pack and I think if I remember correctly it wasn't big enough at times...I LOVE my packabe though
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 am

QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

Sangria is really growing on me...even though I haven't seen it irl only irl photo's...but I would have to agree on a Sangria Spicy too...
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 am

I really want to get a PB too. Man, I just wish I could test drive them all!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

QTsmum wrote:

Well if we do gtg when your down here I can always bring my packabe and be spicy and you can check them out...just let me know...
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 am

Ooooh, yes! Very Happy

Well, I'm *pretty* sure I'm going to win the referral contest through JJB (don't want to jinx myself, but I'm doing pretty well!) and I am DYING for a spicy, but I don't love the current prints.

The CL wannabe is calling my name too, but I don't know how much I'd use it.
I hope I win, my hopes are up so high! lol
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 am

QTsmum wrote:

The BRB is comfortable but it is a bit heavy. And for the record, the tags are still on my BRBs too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 am

QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

An ME Spicy would be soooo pretty!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

Sangria is really growing on me...even though I haven't seen it irl only irl photo's...but I would have to agree on a Sangria Spicy too...

Sangria has yet to grow on me. I find the colour is a bit washed out kwim?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 am

QTsmum wrote:

I LOVE my PB! It's my everyday go to bag.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:40 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Well if we do gtg when your down here I can always bring my packabe and be spicy and you can check them out...just let me know...

Do you have a Be All? Would love to see one IRL!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:41 am

QTsmum wrote:
Ooooh, yes! Very Happy

Well, I'm *pretty* sure I'm going to win the referral contest through JJB (don't want to jinx myself, but I'm doing pretty well!) and I am DYING for a spicy, but I don't love the current prints.

I hope you win Jess. You've worked so hard! You really deserve this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm really hoping so too! I did work my butt off! Very Happy
I just wish it would end already. I have all kinds of anxiety that someone's going to come back! LOL
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Oh yes, me too!
I dont think I have anything you guys haven't seen. I'll post a stash pic soon!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 am

QTsmum wrote:
I just wish it would end already. I have all kinds of anxiety that someone's going to come back! LOL

I didn't refer anybody Laughing I was too afraid of something happening like what happened to Leena.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Oh yes, me too!
I dont think I have anything you guys haven't seen. I'll post a stash pic soon!

Saw your stash pic. And yeah I've seen them all fortunately. Unfortunate for dh Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:34 am

QTsmum wrote:
Ooooh, yes! Very Happy

I can't believe how many referrals you have Shocked that is awesome and you deserve to win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

is there something I don't know about this print???
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

no I don't I used to but couldn't stand the mommy pocket on the flap...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I didn't refer anybody Laughing I was too afraid of something happening like what happened to Leena.

what exactly did happen with Leena??? Did she ever elaborate???
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 am

I'm not sure. Sounds like someone was checking up on her though or something. So sad. Seriously, who has that kind of time and meliciousness to them?! I just hope she wasn't too upset by it.
It never even really dawned on me that people would do something like that. I ended up getting most of my referrals from people getting the newsletter, twitter or joining FB.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Ooooh, yes! Very Happy

I can't believe how many referrals you have Shocked that is awesome and you deserve to win Very Happy

I know eh. I don't think I have that many friends and I live in modern civilization Laughing Love ya Jess Razz
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very Happy

is there something I don't know about this print???

Mmmm no, why? Is it because I keep mentioning how much I dislike it ? Embarassed I guess it's because my favourite print is DD so to see it in another colour is throwing me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next