Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??

Go down 
+8
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
rabidewok
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mariak
Katy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
butterflyjuju

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm

MiniBes in more of the prints.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

rabidewok wrote:
Purses!

And I'd LOVE a Houndstooth/R light! Or Set. Or to quench my Alabama fan-ness, a Houndstooth with a RED lining. Ahhhhh.

Well, the list could go on truthfully.

I would looove an HR Light. To bad it's a LE print and they won't be making more bags in it.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
MiniBes in more of the prints.

Yes, this! Especially DZ....*swoon*
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
rabidewok wrote:
Purses!

And I'd LOVE a Houndstooth/R light! Or Set. Or to quench my Alabama fan-ness, a Houndstooth with a RED lining. Ahhhhh.

I would looove an HR Light. To bad it's a LE print and they won't be making more bags in it.

I'm wondering how many CP it'd take to make like a hobo. Or if Quicks would work as well. Then if it's possible to put the ME red lining on it, lol. Ah the fun.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 am

rabidewok wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
rabidewok wrote:
Purses!

I'm wondering how many CP it'd take to make like a hobo. Or if Quicks would work as well. Then if it's possible to put the ME red lining on it, lol. Ah the fun.

When Alyssa made Marty's LP hobo, she said she used 3 cps but it was just enough and in the future, she would need 4 cps.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 am

mariak wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Hmmmm...
Maybe a Sangria Spicy!

That would be so pretty!

wss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 am

LL Bp with red lining or all the LL bags with red lining Very Happy

Oh and Maya posted a pic of a revamped sienna swirls brb I would LOVE to have something in that print color
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Oh, and neither of the BRB prints that are currently offered make me drool so much. Sienna with C lining is amazing, but like a needle in a haystack.

Too bad there's not more prints available.

I think Maya said they have 5 in stock right now Razz I don't even like Sienna but the BRB with Ch lining is TDF! I'm so glad I got one. Now if only I could find a Sienna Small with Ch lining.

I would LOVE to have a sienna small with champagne lining I miss my sienna small but it had silver lining ewww lol
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Oh, and neither of the BRB prints that are currently offered make me drool so much. Sienna with C lining is amazing, but like a needle in a haystack.

I think Maya said they have 5 in stock right now Razz I don't even like Sienna but the BRB with Ch lining is TDF! I'm so glad I got one. Now if only I could find a Sienna Small with Ch lining.

Trying to get me kicked out of my house, huh?! No lol!

if you do you can come live with me I live right behind Walmart so we can walk there together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:21 am

pinkfrog wrote:

Oh and Maya posted a pic of a revamped sienna swirls brb I would LOVE to have something in that print color

Yes, all the LL bags with red lining. I really dislike that silver lining with LL.

Where?! Where is that pic?!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I would LOVE to have a sienna small with champagne lining I miss my sienna small but it had silver lining ewww lol

I have been ISO a sienna small with champagne lining for the longest time. I don't think I'll ever find one Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Trying to get me kicked out of my house, huh?! No lol!

if you do you can come live with me I live right behind Walmart so we can walk there together Very Happy

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:04 am

Lechonen (I think that's spelled wrong!) on the PR has a SS with Ch FS!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm

QTsmum wrote:

I saw that one but the shipping alone to Canada is about $40 Shocked Plus I'm super picky with stains and I'm not too crazy about the print placement on it.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Yes, all the LL bags with red lining. I really dislike that silver lining with LL.

oh man I would have to go search this forum...ok I'll go look...brb (get it Laughing )

Last edited by pinkfrog on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I saw that one but the shipping alone to Canada is about $40 Shocked Plus I'm super picky with stains and I'm not too crazy about the print placement on it.

what is this new thing about pp??? I've never looked at pp before...strange what ppl pick out...

Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

found it...here's the link

https://ldandd.forumotion.net/ju-ju-be-f31/would-a-teal-black-white-and-cream-version-of-sienna-be-dreamy-t482.htm

Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

oh man I would have to go search this forum...ok I'll go look...brb (get it Laughing )

ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

what is this new thing about pp??? I've never looked at pp before...strange what ppl pick out...

I totally blame the PR. I never used to be picky about pp until some PLs mentioned it. I'm not obsessed about it or anything.....yet Laughing I'm just more careful now when I buy certain prints like LL and Purple. I make sure to ask for pics so I can check it out first.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

https://ldandd.forumotion.net/ju-ju-be-f31/would-a-teal-black-white-and-cream-version-of-sienna-be-dreamy-t482.htm

Thanks for the link and OMG! I love it! I would sooo buy it if they made that especially with champagne or teal lining.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I totally blame the PR. I never used to be picky about pp until some PLs mentioned it. I'm not obsessed about it or anything.....yet Laughing I'm just more careful now when I buy certain prints like LL and Purple. I make sure to ask for pics so I can check it out first.

that's just so weird to be so picky about it but I guess to each is their own...maybe one day it'll click
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Thanks for the link and OMG! I love it! I would sooo buy it if they made that especially with champagne or teal lining.

I know eh??? I was totally LOVING it and am disappointed the brb is being discontinued however excited to see what new style of backpack they have coming out next
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

that's just so weird to be so picky about it but I guess to each is their own...maybe one day it'll click

It's good that you're not picky about it. I hate it that I'm picky because it makes it so much harder to buy. It's one of those things that once you get hooked on, it's very hard to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I know eh??? I was totally LOVING it and am disappointed the brb is being discontinued however excited to see what new style of backpack they have coming out next

Oh yeah it's being discontinued. Crud!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh yeah it's being discontinued. Crud!!

LOL don't worry I'm sure something better is coming out...

I know the brb was a bit heavy and it seems they might have listened to those complainants and are gearing towards lighter bags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next