Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??

Go down 
+8
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
rabidewok
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mariak
Katy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am

If you could pick any style of bag in any print...
What would it be?
Its okay if is already exists I just thought it would be fun, to find out people's favorites. Very Happy
Even if you have a photo-shopped print, post some pics.
This should be really fun to see what people come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 am

I have already said this all over the pink room, so I'm sure everyone knows, but my dream JJB is the new CL WannaBe!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 am

Hmmmm...
Maybe a Sangria Spicy!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 am

QTsmum wrote:
Hmmmm...
Maybe a Sangria Spicy!

That would be so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Definitely a DD BRB with Teal lining!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:

LOVE the idea for teal lining!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:50 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

LOVE the idea for teal lining!!!

So do a lot of other JJB lovers. I wish they would make it already bounce
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 am

I would love a patterned BRB. I have the Br/bub, and it's pretty Buuuuut....well, you know life of a PL. Never satisfied. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 am

QTsmum wrote:
I would love a patterned BRB. I have the Br/bub, and it's pretty Buuuuut....well, you know life of a PL. Never satisfied. LOL.

You should sell your Br/Bub and get a print Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
That would be so pretty!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

You should sell your Br/Bub and get a print Very Happy

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be allowed to live in the house any more if I did that. LOL

It'll be nice. I got a ZZ FC to put in the bottom part, so it'll liven it up!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Oh, and neither of the BRB prints that are currently offered make me drool so much. Sienna with C lining is amazing, but like a needle in a haystack.

Too bad there's not more prints available.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:30 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Oh, and neither of the BRB prints that are currently offered make me drool so much. Sienna with C lining is amazing, but like a needle in a haystack.

I think Maya said they have 5 in stock right now Razz I don't even like Sienna but the BRB with Ch lining is TDF! I'm so glad I got one. Now if only I could find a Sienna Small with Ch lining.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I think Maya said they have 5 in stock right now Razz I don't even like Sienna but the BRB with Ch lining is TDF! I'm so glad I got one. Now if only I could find a Sienna Small with Ch lining.

Trying to get me kicked out of my house, huh?! No lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Trying to get me kicked out of my house, huh?! No lol!

But if you sell the Br/Bub one, you can use the money to put it towards a print one. I think there is a GG one in the PR right now for $85. See you're not spending any money really Smile
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 am

LOL. Yeah, but I have a light AND a Tween in GG.
You awful enabler, you!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

QTsmum wrote:
LOL. Yeah, but I have a light AND a Tween in GG.
You awful enabler, you!

You might as well get the BRB then Laughing
Us PLs are all about enabling bounce
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 am

LOL. I know. It's killer. I never thought I'd ever need 6 billion diaper bags. Razz
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 am

QTsmum wrote:
LOL. I know. It's killer. I never thought I'd ever need 6 billion diaper bags. Razz

Jessica, it has nothing to do with "need" and everything to do with "want" Laughing Tsk, tsk, tsk....you should know that by now Laughing
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 pm

A Hobo style bag in DZ Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Jessica, it has nothing to do with "need" and everything to do with "want" Laughing Tsk, tsk, tsk....you should know that by now Laughing

Very funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 am

katherinekats wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very funny! lol!

You and I both know it's true Kat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 am

katherinekats wrote:
A Hobo style bag in DZ Very Happy .

Now that would look so pretty bounce
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 am

katherinekats wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Very funny! lol!

Laughing

I'm learning very quickly!
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Purses!

And I'd LOVE a Houndstooth/R light! Or Set. Or to quench my Alabama fan-ness, a Houndstooth with a RED lining. Ahhhhh.

Well, the list could go on truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??   Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your DREAM Ju Ju Be??
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next