Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI on Pre-Order charges and info

Go down 
+5
Momof2Boys
njsjmom
savannahsmommy
mariak
Maya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Empty
PostSubject: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:22 am

Hello all,
I've gotten several emails regarding charges for pre-orders.

Here's how it works.
We don't charge your card until the item is available to ship.
If you used a
credit card-an authorization for the amount will show up on your account and will drop within 5 business days if not less
Debit-FREEZES the amount as if it was charged. This takes a little longer to drop.
Paypal-puts a hold on the amount for "i think" up to 30 days for us to charge the amount. Usually by the time pre-order items come in, the authorization expires and we send a revised invoice.

With all three, your place on the waiting list is kept as is.

Other answers to other questions:

Legacy collection is not genuine leather- it is earth leather and yes it is washable WOOHOO!

Pre-Order items have a swaying ETA of Late April to Early May

YES the Legacy collection is VERY popular and from what I understand, items are going to be on backorder very shortly so please get your orders in

Coupon codes from the previous pre-order will not be available to use on these pre-orders unless you would like to wait for them but take the chance that the items will not be available

Unfortunately we do not know many specifications regarding the new items since we haven't seen them IRL yet. I will DEFINITELY do videos on them even if I have to do it at my desk Smile

I will be posting on Facebook when they come in so if you're not a fan yet, please head on over and become a fan or a twitter follower.

Thank you all! and I'll add more to here as I get more repeating questions Smile

Maya
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 am

Thank you for posting this Maya! Very helpful!
Back to top Go down
savannahsmommy

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 am

Thanks, Maya!
Back to top Go down
njsjmom

njsjmom

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

Thanks for all the info Maya! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:36 am

No problem. Please post the llink to this post on the PR too. I know most of the questions came from there Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 am

Awesome! Thanks Maya!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 am

Thank you for the info and update! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 am

Thank you Maya!
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks Maya for explaining. I only had a question on this: Coupon codes from the previous pre-order will not be available to use on these pre-orders unless you would like to wait for them but take the chance that the items will not be available

So does this mean that I can't use my coupon code from the pre-order from last time?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:39 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
So does this mean that I can't use my coupon code from the pre-order from last time?

Hmmm.....I like to know this too...LOL!
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:

I know, I was saving it just for that...Sad Maya, any thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:

YOOHOO! MAYA! Are you around? Can you help us out? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:00 am

Thanks for clearing things up!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:

I wonder if Maya has answered this somewhere else. Hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 am

I'm here, sorry all. It means we cannot apply the codes we will be sending out for these orders.
We've gotten requests but unfortunately those codes can only be used when physically placing the order online.

Sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Maya wrote:
I'm here, sorry all. It means we cannot apply the codes we will be sending out for these orders.
We've gotten requests but unfortunately those codes can only be used when physically placing the order online.

Sorry for the delay

So if I place my pre-order with you online, I can still use my pre-order code from last time?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 am

Sure can, makes no difference you just can't combine them with other codes
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 am

Maya wrote:
Sure can, makes no difference you just can't combine them with other codes

Gotcha! Wink Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI on Pre-Order charges and info   FYI on Pre-Order charges and info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI on Pre-Order charges and info
Page 1 of 1