Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates about JJB, new stuff, pre-orders and newbie info!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Updates about JJB, new stuff, pre-orders and newbie info! Empty
PostSubject: Updates about JJB, new stuff, pre-orders and newbie info!   Updates about JJB, new stuff, pre-orders and newbie info! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Firstly I would like to welcome our newbies.
Please change your "newbie" section subject lines to the name of who referred you. If that person's name comes up 5 times they get a free gift.... and yeah I will be checking accounts periodically for participation. Let's keep this fun and fair.

The JJB Pre-Order Special!
I know you're all itching to order and yeah, the special is pretty awesome! IF you're new to it, feel free to ask around about the special. Many of the moms here have participated and taken advantage and it's really awesome!

The New JJB's-
Working on it RIGHT after I finish this quick update. All is ready, just need to adjust some things and we're set!
I'll post the link on the JJB Pre-Order specials page the moment I get a chance and for those eager mommies, I'll post when it will be officially up on Twitter and on Facebook so if you're not following or you're not a fan, now's the time Smile

Just for my newbies, I will be choosing a random winner later today just because you joined! How awesome!?!? FREE GIFTS! YEAH!

Check out the contest page for the HUGE contest! Every entry gives you a better chance to win a MIA BOSSI diaper bag! You can check out the Maria video on our site and I will try to do a video specifically for the Tangerine early next week.

Keep in mind- becoming a fan on facebook, following the blog and/or twitter, thread starters and responses, reviews, posts, links to the site and/or forum can ALL grant you so many entries! Don't forget to post your participation WITH links on the official contest page for entry calculation! EACH ENTRY gives you a chance not only to win a Mia Bossi but a bunch of other great gifts!

PLEASE email me ONLY at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I will not be responding to emails here or on Facebook)

Also the Nest Elliot Whipstitch will be up later today for Pre-Order- They've improved the original whipstitch and came out with brown and blue!

Thanks all!!!
Hugs!
And CHECK OUT THE HUGE CONTEST!!!! Don't miss out! I've already announced several winners just for participating! YOU can win gifts too! And who doesn't love free stuff?!!?!? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Updates about JJB, new stuff, pre-orders and newbie info!
Page 1 of 1