Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about the Be Unique

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

Questions about the Be Unique Empty
PostSubject: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm

I am interested in order a Be Unique. Does any one know where I could turn an order in and how long it will take before it would arrive?
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 am

I'm not sure - have you tried asking in the pink room?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

I'm trying to find out myself lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm

wife&mommy wrote:

I am having trouble getting a account on the pink room. I have registered, but it never goes through.
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 pm

rrguinigundo wrote:
wife&mommy wrote:

I am having trouble getting a account on the pink room. I have registered, but it never goes through.

I have this same exact problem. I've trie a couple of times now and it never goes through.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 am

My2Boys wrote:
rrguinigundo wrote:
wife&mommy wrote:

I have this same exact problem. I've trie a couple of times now and it never goes through.

Rachelle has to personally approve every registration and sometimes she accidentally deletes/denies legit accounts trying to weed out spam. If you post your names and user names and send registration again I will PM her in the pink room and let her know you guys aren't spammers. Smile
Back to top Go down
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

PostSubject: delete info   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 am

delete

Last edited by rrguinigundo on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:14 am

deleting personal information

Last edited by My2Boys on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 am

I PM'd Rachelle both of your info just now. Hopefully you hear from her soon or get approved soon!
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 am

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the Be Unique   Questions about the Be Unique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Be Unique
Page 1 of 1