Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about YOUR Unique :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:10 pm

What did YOU get? Or what are you getting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:40 am

No one is getting a Unique?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:00 am

I'm not. Way out of my price range. Next to impossible to resell.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:52 am

How is it impossible to resell?

I really wanted one, but decided to not get one. I can't afford to buy a bag at full price right now...and actually the three bags that the be unique comes in are the main 3 JJB bags that havn't worked out for me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:33 am

AScott83 wrote:
How is it impossible to resell?

I really wanted one, but decided to not get one. I can't afford to buy a bag at full price right now...and actually the three bags that the be unique comes in are the main 3 JJB bags that havn't worked out for me. Neutral

If I wanted something embroidered or personalized, then the chances are someone wouldn't want what I had.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:48 am

What is the price range? I have no idea? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about YOUR Unique :)   Tell us about YOUR Unique :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about YOUR Unique :)
Page 1 of 1