Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?

Go down 
+15
rubyrain
azach1028
writing_mama
twins+2
rabidewok
ixlovexpink
pinkfrog
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mamatojj
awhitesi
hildie
Maya
Mandyangel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I think it's the boyish colours that make it more boy friendly. Although I don't care! I carry the pinkest of bags! I figure they're for me, not him! lol

EXACTLY!!!

if ds was carrying it then maybe I would think twice but I'm the one with the bag

I don't think I would care even if ds was carrying it Laughing I'll make him carry something in Perky or Zany Laughing You guys know I'm just kidding Laughing

well my son spends a good chunk with me so he's already gone into my makeup...when he was younger he would wear my fresh clean underwear on his head Laughing were in tuned with our feminine side Very Happy

ROFL! That is so cute! Laughing

wait until you meet him he is quite the charmer though he is shy at first but once he warms up to you he won't leave you alone Laughing

Really? I can't wait to meet him then. DS1 is shy at first too and it will take a while for him to get used to you too but when he does, he is such a chatterbox. DS2 on the other hand, is waaaaay too attached to me. The supervisor at Sunday School always pages me because the teachers can't handle him. He will scream as soon as I drop him off and he won't stop until I enter the class and pick him up. So don't take it personally if he doesn't warm up to you at all Laughing

thanks for the forewarning...I should also warn you guys that ds is VERY blunt for his age and may say something that you may find offensive but he tell's it as it is and sometimes doesn't fully express himself...

my son and you ds1 will chat each others ears off then Very Happy

That's ok, he can say whatever he wants to say. I'm used to people telling me I'm ugly Laughing

your terrible...he would NEVER do that I know that for sure

Well you did say he is VERY blunt Laughing Laughing But hey....kids don't lie...they tell it like it is Laughing

and i'm sure your most defiantly not ugly

You say that now but wait till you see me Laughing

your terrible...beauty is in the eye of the beholder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
funny story to tell you ladies...ds was with me at the dr's office yesterday (Monday) and a lady sits down beside him...and he says to me "mommy that lady stinks" I knew what he was getting at because I could smell her perfume man it was strong...I hope she got the message to ease off next time LOL

oh and btw I'm shy at first too Wink

have we decided on a time?

OMG I just told dh what your ds did and he's just ROTFL! What was her reaction? Better yet, what was yours? Laughing

Oh don't worry, I'm shy too Wink

Still trying to figure out a time but I mentioned in another thread that morning will be better for me.

I didn't look up I just said something to him can't even remember what and left it at that...after I took a whiff of her I'm glad ds pointed it out maybe she got the message

See you can keep a straight face. I probably would have started laughing. I'm so bad with stuff like that. I laugh when people fall too Embarassed I check first to make sure they're ok and then laugh after Embarassed I know, I know, I'm terrible Embarassed

I used to be on the ground laughing so hard whenever a guy got hit in the junk but since having ds I don't find it funny anymore

Huh? But why? What does having ds have anything to do with a guy getting hit in the junk? Oh I get it...is it because you wouldn't want ds to experience that pain? Ok I know this will sound kinda weird but dh always laughs whenever a guy gets hit in the junk. Especially when he watches America's Funniest Home Videos. I however, don't find it funny. Not because the person is in pain or anything but.....that stuff just doesn't amuse me. Now people falling is another story.

I guess from having a son of my own...he's my miracle child so I've always been super protective of him...I guess its more a physiological thing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I think it's the boyish colours that make it more boy friendly. Although I don't care! I carry the pinkest of bags! I figure they're for me, not him! lol

EXACTLY!!!

if ds was carrying it then maybe I would think twice but I'm the one with the bag

I don't think I would care even if ds was carrying it Laughing I'll make him carry something in Perky or Zany Laughing You guys know I'm just kidding Laughing

well my son spends a good chunk with me so he's already gone into my makeup...when he was younger he would wear my fresh clean underwear on his head Laughing were in tuned with our feminine side Very Happy

ROFL! That is so cute! Laughing

wait until you meet him he is quite the charmer though he is shy at first but once he warms up to you he won't leave you alone Laughing

Really? I can't wait to meet him then. DS1 is shy at first too and it will take a while for him to get used to you too but when he does, he is such a chatterbox. DS2 on the other hand, is waaaaay too attached to me. The supervisor at Sunday School always pages me because the teachers can't handle him. He will scream as soon as I drop him off and he won't stop until I enter the class and pick him up. So don't take it personally if he doesn't warm up to you at all Laughing

thanks for the forewarning...I should also warn you guys that ds is VERY blunt for his age and may say something that you may find offensive but he tell's it as it is and sometimes doesn't fully express himself...

my son and you ds1 will chat each others ears off then Very Happy

That's ok, he can say whatever he wants to say. I'm used to people telling me I'm ugly Laughing

your terrible...he would NEVER do that I know that for sure

Well you did say he is VERY blunt Laughing Laughing But hey....kids don't lie...they tell it like it is Laughing

and i'm sure your most defiantly not ugly

You say that now but wait till you see me Laughing

your terrible...beauty is in the eye of the beholder Very Happy

Awwwww......how sweet Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
funny story to tell you ladies...ds was with me at the dr's office yesterday (Monday) and a lady sits down beside him...and he says to me "mommy that lady stinks" I knew what he was getting at because I could smell her perfume man it was strong...I hope she got the message to ease off next time LOL

OMG I just told dh what your ds did and he's just ROTFL! What was her reaction? Better yet, what was yours? Laughing

Still trying to figure out a time but I mentioned in another thread that morning will be better for me.

I didn't look up I just said something to him can't even remember what and left it at that...after I took a whiff of her I'm glad ds pointed it out maybe she got the message

See you can keep a straight face. I probably would have started laughing. I'm so bad with stuff like that. I laugh when people fall too Embarassed I check first to make sure they're ok and then laugh after Embarassed I know, I know, I'm terrible Embarassed

I used to be on the ground laughing so hard whenever a guy got hit in the junk but since having ds I don't find it funny anymore

Huh? But why? What does having ds have anything to do with a guy getting hit in the junk? Oh I get it...is it because you wouldn't want ds to experience that pain? Ok I know this will sound kinda weird but dh always laughs whenever a guy gets hit in the junk. Especially when he watches America's Funniest Home Videos. I however, don't find it funny. Not because the person is in pain or anything but.....that stuff just doesn't amuse me. Now people falling is another story.

I guess from having a son of my own...he's my miracle child so I've always been super protective of him...I guess its more a physiological thing

Well that totally makes sense. He's your baby Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

yup just like that Robert Municsh story
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Ok don't laugh at me but I cry every single time I read that story to ds. It's soooo sweet yet so sad iykwim.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: as a mom of twins i also like to keep my diaper bag well organized but i have had trouble finding the right accessories, i use a medicine bag which is a cosmetic bag, and of course i have the ju ju be bags but still i feel like i need mor   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 am

Mandyangel wrote:
Just curious, I love my diaper bags, but I also love to have them all organized, what's your favorite diaper bag accessory(s)?
Mine are JJB Be Quicks and Medium Be Set Pieces I have different color quicks for both of my girls so it's easy to know which ones clothing and things I am grabbing. And I use the M Be Set piece for my little first aid kit and baby meds and Mommy meds and hand sanitizers.... what do you use yours for?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Ok don't laugh at me but I cry every single time I read that story to ds. It's soooo sweet yet so sad iykwim.

I only find it funny because EVERY mom I know cries with the story
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Do you cry? Laughing
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: ju ju be bequick would be my choice   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 pm

joniantillon wrote:
Mandyangel wrote:
Just curious, I love my diaper bags, but I also love to have them all organized, what's your favorite diaper bag accessory(s)?
Mine are JJB Be Quicks and Medium Be Set Pieces I have different color quicks for both of my girls so it's easy to know which ones clothing and things I am grabbing. And I use the M Be Set piece for my little first aid kit and baby meds and Mommy meds and hand sanitizers.... what do you use yours for?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm

joniantillon, are you trying to reply to a post? Or are you asking the same question as the original poster? I'm not really sure what you're trying to say Laughing
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 am

I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT I AM DOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM A MOM OF 2 BOYS AND TWIN GIRLS AND I THOUGHT I NEW MY WAY THRU THE INTERNET BUT THIS IS ALL NEW SO I HAVE NO CLUE.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 am

I JUST RECEIVED THE JU JU BE RIGHT BACK BACKPACK IT LOOKED BIG BUT ACTUALLY I CAN´T FIT ALL THE STUFF I USED TO CARRY ON THE BE PREPARED IS THERE ANOTHER BACKPACK YOU CAN RECOMEND?
THERE SHOULD BE A LIST OF WHAT YOU SHOULD CARRY ON A DIAPER BAG THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Do you cry? Laughing

not yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Do you cry? Laughing

not yet Smile

good for you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:48 am

twins+2 wrote:
I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT I AM DOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM A MOM OF 2 BOYS AND TWIN GIRLS AND I THOUGHT I NEW MY WAY THRU THE INTERNET BUT THIS IS ALL NEW SO I HAVE NO CLUE.

Wow, two boys and twin girls? CONGRATS! We have two boys now but not twins. We would love to try for a girl but hubby is afraid we might end up with twins since it runs in the family. Well on my side anyway.

Don't be intimidated by the internet. You will get used to it eventually. Stick around Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 am

twins+2 wrote:
I JUST RECEIVED THE JU JU BE RIGHT BACK BACKPACK IT LOOKED BIG BUT ACTUALLY I CAN´T FIT ALL THE STUFF I USED TO CARRY ON THE BE PREPARED IS THERE ANOTHER BACKPACK YOU CAN RECOMEND?
THERE SHOULD BE A LIST OF WHAT YOU SHOULD CARRY ON A DIAPER BAG THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL

The only other backpack is the PackaBe. A lot of moms like that bag because it's very stuffable but you have to make use of your accessories like your Be Quicks and Be Sets. Maybe even a Wardrobe Station. As to what you should carry in a diaper bag, it's hard to list things because we don't all pack the same things kwim? Every mom is different. Some moms are overpackers and some are light packers. That's why there are so many different bags out there to suit different needs. Maybe you can tell me what exactly you pack and I can recommend a bag for you although with four kids, it sounds like the Be Prepared is perfect for you.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

The only other backpack is the PackaBe. A lot of moms like that bag because it's very stuffable but you have to make use of your accessories like your Be Quicks and Be Sets. Maybe even a Wardrobe Station. As to what you should carry in a diaper bag, it's hard to list things because we don't all pack the same things kwim? Every mom is different. Some moms are overpackers and some are light packers. That's why there are so many different bags out there to suit different needs. Maybe you can tell me what exactly you pack and I can recommend a bag for you although with four kids, it sounds like the Be Prepared is perfect for you.

hands down the be prepared would be the best choice overall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

I only have one in dipes and I still use the Be Prepared Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 am

Am I crazy for considering a Be Prepared for my future traveling?
I really want an FV getaway bag though.
Torn between the 2. And the Amy Kathryn Sunflower which I've drooled over several times
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
writing_mama

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 am

I've never been much for organizer stuff since I had larger diaper bags with pretty good organization (Skip Hop Duo and Dash) but I JUST bought two JJB Be Sets off LD&D and am REALLY looking forward to trying them out! I'm the same way, I got two different patterns (cherry lemonade and citrus sorbet) since I have two boys. It should make it a lot easier to grab what I need for each kid. I bought an LB Darling and it's skinnier than I'm used to so I want things as easy as possible to find.
I also bought a JJB sippy rocket off a mama in the PR for baby's bottle and then to use for snacks.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 am

Maya wrote:
Torn between the 2. And the Amy Kathryn Sunflower which I've drooled over several times

Absolutely not crazy! Why do you think I have 2? Well....soon to be 3 Embarassed I plan to use them way beyound the diapering days for travelling, gym, sleepovers, etc. Is the AK as big as the BP? It doesn't look like it in the pics but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked what do you carry for him the kitchen sink AND the tub Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Maya wrote:

no I had the same thoughts about using it for that...certain prints don't scream diaper bag...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the AK Sunflower...I LOVE looking at it on your FB beautiful
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked what do you carry for him the kitchen sink AND the tub Wink Laughing

Hey you never know when I might need those Laughing They do come in handy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next