Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?

Go down 
+15
rubyrain
azach1028
writing_mama
twins+2
rabidewok
ixlovexpink
pinkfrog
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mamatojj
awhitesi
hildie
Maya
Mandyangel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I use my be quicks to sort my bags...one is for my personal use, another is to put ds's spare underwear and socks in his school bag and I have a ME Rich that I use everyday oh and a LL coin purse to hold my chapstick and eye drops

You decided to keep your ME Rich after all? It is a pretty print.

no just using it until it sells Very Happy its pending now so I hope the store near me carrys LL Be Rich *fingers crossed*

It's pending? That's great! I hope it sells for you so you can finally get your LL Rich!

ya but with my luck it'll fall through Laughing

By the time you find a buyer for it, you'll NEED a new wallet Laughing

GUESS WHAT!?!?!??? I found a LL Be Rich bounce I lucked out on the wkend and its already been shipped hopefully get it early next wk...WO-HOO!!!

Thank goodness is all I have to say because no store in Canada carries the Be Rich let alone LL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I use my be quicks to sort my bags...one is for my personal use, another is to put ds's spare underwear and socks in his school bag and I have a ME Rich that I use everyday oh and a LL coin purse to hold my chapstick and eye drops

no just using it until it sells Very Happy its pending now so I hope the store near me carrys LL Be Rich *fingers crossed*

It's pending? That's great! I hope it sells for you so you can finally get your LL Rich!

GUESS WHAT!?!?!??? I found a LL Be Rich bounce I lucked out on the wkend and its already been shipped hopefully get it early next wk...WO-HOO!!!

Thank goodness is all I have to say because no store in Canada carries the Be Rich let alone LL

Where did you get it from? Wanna know something? I got my LL Rich from For Baby with Love. They had it at the beginning of the year and they only had one left. Then they had that 30% off sale so I got mine for $30 and shipping was free because I just added it to my existing order.

So did you sell your ME Rich?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Where did you get it from? Wanna know something? I got my LL Rich from For Baby with Love. They had it at the beginning of the year and they only had one left. Then they had that 30% off sale so I got mine for $30 and shipping was free because I just added it to my existing order.

Another pl and she's really sweet to work it...I know there online but aren't they also located in Burlington?

That's a pretty sweet deal...my shipping was only like $2 something...I found an online retailer that I checked and the shipping made the Be Rich $55 and change Shocked affraid

No right now it seems no one wants it or maybe its just slow right now...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:54 am

ok just checked on the online retailer and I am see if she's in Burlington however that is the one Canadian retailer I remember other than Safety Superstore funny though they aren't on JJB's retailer website from what I can remember I could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Another pl and she's really sweet to work it...I know there online but aren't they also located in Burlington?

That's a pretty sweet deal...my shipping was only like $2 something...I found an online retailer that I checked and the shipping made the Be Rich $55 and change Shocked affraid

Holy crud...$55?! That's a lot Shocked

I think everybody is waiting for the reveals. Some PLs were saying they was the DZ Rich for a more summery print.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
ok just checked on the online retailer and I am see if she's in Burlington however that is the one Canadian retailer I remember other than Safety Superstore funny though they aren't on JJB's retailer website from what I can remember I could be wrong though

Yes, you are right about that. I actually discovered JJBs through her website. I went on there to look for some cds and saw the JJBs and there's a link there to the PR. I clicked that link and the rest is history Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I think everybody is waiting for the reveals. Some PLs were saying they was the DZ Rich for a more summery print.

I HATE with a passion that DZ print...hope I don't get hate mail for saying that LOL (off to go in hiding)
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Yes, you are right about that. I actually discovered JJBs through her website. I went on there to look for some cds and saw the JJBs and there's a link there to the PR. I clicked that link and the rest is history Laughing

so hubby should blame her for your addiction??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I HATE with a passion that DZ print...hope I don't get hate mail for saying that LOL (off to go in hiding)

ROTFL!! You crack me up lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Yes, if he knew how bad it was Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Laughing

I'm so thankful DH doesn't think I'm a complete nut yet! Suspect
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks...I try Wink LOL

but I know A LOT of ladies LOVE this print specifically those who have a girl

Last edited by pinkfrog on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

lol! somethings are better left unsaid
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Laughing

I'm so thankful DH doesn't think I'm a complete nut yet! Suspect

If DH knew how bad my addiction was, men in white coats will be showing up at my door Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks...I try Wink LOL

Actually, I thought it was the opposite. I thought a lot of PLs with boys love this print because it's boyish enough.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

lol! somethings are better left unsaid

Yep, ignorance is bliss Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:50 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks...I try Wink LOL

Actually, I thought it was the opposite. I thought a lot of PLs with boys love this print because it's boyish enough.

REALLY Shocked doesn't look boyish to me AT ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:31 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks...I try Wink LOL

REALLY Shocked doesn't look boyish to me AT ALL!!!

Well the flower and purple make it girly. But apparently there is enough blue in it to make it boyish.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 am

Yeah, I think it's the boyish colours that make it more boy friendly. Although I don't care! I carry the pinkest of bags! I figure they're for me, not him! lol
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 am

QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I think it's the boyish colours that make it more boy friendly. Although I don't care! I carry the pinkest of bags! I figure they're for me, not him! lol

This is me too. I'm the one carrying the diaper bag so I really don't care if it's too girly or not boyish enough. I do everything else for the boys. The diaper bags are in my territory Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 am

QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

if ds was carrying it then maybe I would think twice but I'm the one with the bag
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:19 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

if ds was carrying it then maybe I would think twice but I'm the one with the bag

I don't think I would care even if ds was carrying it Laughing I'll make him carry something in Perky or Zany Laughing You guys know I'm just kidding Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

I don't think I would care even if ds was carrying it Laughing I'll make him carry something in Perky or Zany Laughing You guys know I'm just kidding Laughing

well my son spends a good chunk with me so he's already gone into my makeup...when he was younger he would wear my fresh clean underwear on his head Laughing were in tuned with our feminine side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

well my son spends a good chunk with me so he's already gone into my makeup...when he was younger he would wear my fresh clean underwear on his head Laughing were in tuned with our feminine side Very Happy

ROFL! That is so cute! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

ROFL! That is so cute! Laughing

wait until you meet him he is quite the charmer though he is shy at first but once he warms up to you he won't leave you alone Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next