Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?

Go down 
+15
rubyrain
azach1028
writing_mama
twins+2
rabidewok
ixlovexpink
pinkfrog
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mamatojj
awhitesi
hildie
Maya
Mandyangel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:
Am I crazy for considering a Be Prepared for my future traveling?
I really want an FV getaway bag though.
Torn between the 2. And the Amy Kathryn Sunflower which I've drooled over several times

no I had the same thoughts about using it for that...certain prints don't scream diaper bag...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the AK Sunflower...I LOVE looking at it on your FB beautiful

The Brown/Robin is not diaper bag looking. LOVE LOVE ME!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:
The only other backpack is the PackaBe. A lot of moms like that bag because it's very stuffable but you have to make use of your accessories like your Be Quicks and Be Sets. Maybe even a Wardrobe Station. As to what you should carry in a diaper bag, it's hard to list things because we don't all pack the same things kwim? Every mom is different. Some moms are overpackers and some are light packers. That's why there are so many different bags out there to suit different needs. Maybe you can tell me what exactly you pack and I can recommend a bag for you although with four kids, it sounds like the Be Prepared is perfect for you.

hands down the be prepared would be the best choice overall Very Happy

I only have one in dipes and I still use the Be Prepared Laughing

Shocked Shocked Shocked what do you carry for him the kitchen sink AND the tub Wink Laughing

LMAO!!! your sons must get dirty A LOT to need both Wink jokes

Hey you never know when I might need those Laughing They do come in handy Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:44 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:
The only other backpack is the PackaBe. A lot of moms like that bag because it's very stuffable but you have to make use of your accessories like your Be Quicks and Be Sets. Maybe even a Wardrobe Station. As to what you should carry in a diaper bag, it's hard to list things because we don't all pack the same things kwim? Every mom is different. Some moms are overpackers and some are light packers. That's why there are so many different bags out there to suit different needs. Maybe you can tell me what exactly you pack and I can recommend a bag for you although with four kids, it sounds like the Be Prepared is perfect for you.

Shocked Shocked Shocked what do you carry for him the kitchen sink AND the tub Wink Laughing

You quoted me but not sure what you wanted to say Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

sorry these deleting quotes thing is pretty tricky stuff...all that should say is;

Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
twins+2 wrote:

sorry these deleting quotes thing is pretty tricky stuff...all that should say is;

lol!
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 am

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BE QUICKS
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am

You got that right Joni Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Joni I always have some use for them I LOVE all mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:48 am

Sets come in handy too Joni if you don't already have them Wink
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:22 am

quicks and sets....I use them for just about everything!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:49 am

Quicks and sets are about all I'm using right now.
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 am

I use my JJB mess shuttle to hold 2 diapers, disposable changing pad, and baby washcloth-it goes in whatever bag I'm using and it fits in all of them. And I like it even more because I got it free with my last pre-order Wink

Next fave is my Quicks-fits a change of clothes, bib, and misc things. Usually fits in my bag, otherwise it goes in the car.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:05 am

Oh I forgot about the mess shuttle. I need to get a couple of those and the space stations too. Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 am

I was just thinking about the spacestation too and thinking I could use one of those, might need to add it to the order I will be making Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 am

azach1028 wrote:
I was just thinking about the spacestation too and thinking I could use one of those, might need to add it to the order I will be making Smile

That's the one accessory I don't have. And it's way bigger than the mess shuttle.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

I love Quicks and Be Sets.I seriously could not live without them. After that is the Fuel Cell - that can fit such a variety!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 am

hildie wrote:
I love Quicks and Be Sets.I seriously could not live without them. After that is the Fuel Cell - that can fit such a variety!

I'm starting to use my FC now and I loooove it! I take it to Church on Sundays!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 am

hildie wrote:

OMG me too and I seriously LOVE my fc I use it all the time and my dh even packs it up with drinks when we go out as a family...
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 am

I have to say I love my major since I can fit the checkbook in there and if I switch bags, I only have to change over that one "mommy" thing. And I can just use it as a wristlet or shoulder bag to run errands or if I don't need to carry everything else. Such a great accessory. Also loving my small sets (working on getting me some more)... I can keep so much in them and keep things organized. I just love the d-rings and clips on the JJB stuff so I can keep things together and attach things to make life so much easier and organized!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

OMG me too and I seriously LOVE my fc I use it all the time and my dh even packs it up with drinks when we go out as a family...

The FC packs a ton and that's why I love it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:01 pm

mintoad wrote:
I have to say I love my major since I can fit the checkbook in there and if I switch bags, I only have to change over that one "mommy" thing. And I can just use it as a wristlet or shoulder bag to run errands or if I don't need to carry everything else. Such a great accessory. Also loving my small sets (working on getting me some more)... I can keep so much in them and keep things organized. I just love the d-rings and clips on the JJB stuff so I can keep things together and attach things to make life so much easier and organized!

Glad to see the major works for you. I took one look at it and knew it wouldn't work for me so I sold it Neutral Like you, I do love my sets though. They're so handy!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

haven't tested that part out...I won't be stuffing it full until the summer when we hit the parks
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 am

mintoad wrote:

I haven't tried the major but it sounds a lot like my HH Pompidou...I have still yet to try it but I think once the EL Majors hit the fsot forum I might give it a shot...I can't afford that brand new lol
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

haven't tested that part out...I won't be stuffing it full until the summer when we hit the parks

Can't wait to hit the parks in the summer!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
mintoad wrote:

I haven't tried the major but it sounds a lot like my HH Pompidou...I have still yet to try it but I think once the EL Majors hit the fsot forum I might give it a shot...I can't afford that brand new lol

What's a HH Pomp? I've heard a lot about it but I have never seen it. Does it look anything like the major? I'm still reluctant to spend that much on an EL Major or anything EL for that matter Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next