Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?

Go down 
+15
rubyrain
azach1028
writing_mama
twins+2
rabidewok
ixlovexpink
pinkfrog
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
mamatojj
awhitesi
hildie
Maya
Mandyangel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I think it's the boyish colours that make it more boy friendly. Although I don't care! I carry the pinkest of bags! I figure they're for me, not him! lol

EXACTLY!!!

if ds was carrying it then maybe I would think twice but I'm the one with the bag

I don't think I would care even if ds was carrying it Laughing I'll make him carry something in Perky or Zany Laughing You guys know I'm just kidding Laughing

well my son spends a good chunk with me so he's already gone into my makeup...when he was younger he would wear my fresh clean underwear on his head Laughing were in tuned with our feminine side Very Happy

ROFL! That is so cute! Laughing

wait until you meet him he is quite the charmer though he is shy at first but once he warms up to you he won't leave you alone Laughing

Really? I can't wait to meet him then. DS1 is shy at first too and it will take a while for him to get used to you too but when he does, he is such a chatterbox. DS2 on the other hand, is waaaaay too attached to me. The supervisor at Sunday School always pages me because the teachers can't handle him. He will scream as soon as I drop him off and he won't stop until I enter the class and pick him up. So don't take it personally if he doesn't warm up to you at all Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 am

God, Quinten will climb you ladies like trees the instant he sees you, likely. LOL. He's a TOTAL ham when it comes to people.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 am

QTsmum wrote:
God, Quinten will climb you ladies like trees the instant he sees you, likely. LOL. He's a TOTAL ham when it comes to people.

Awwww really? I want to see him! The zoo will be so good for him. He can run around and release all that energy. He will be so exhausted by the end of the day, he'll pass out even before you leave the parking lot to go home Laughing It happens with by boys all the time Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I think it's the boyish colours that make it more boy friendly. Although I don't care! I carry the pinkest of bags! I figure they're for me, not him! lol

EXACTLY!!!

if ds was carrying it then maybe I would think twice but I'm the one with the bag

I don't think I would care even if ds was carrying it Laughing I'll make him carry something in Perky or Zany Laughing You guys know I'm just kidding Laughing

well my son spends a good chunk with me so he's already gone into my makeup...when he was younger he would wear my fresh clean underwear on his head Laughing were in tuned with our feminine side Very Happy

wait until you meet him he is quite the charmer though he is shy at first but once he warms up to you he won't leave you alone Laughing

Really? I can't wait to meet him then. DS1 is shy at first too and it will take a while for him to get used to you too but when he does, he is such a chatterbox. DS2 on the other hand, is waaaaay too attached to me. The supervisor at Sunday School always pages me because the teachers can't handle him. He will scream as soon as I drop him off and he won't stop until I enter the class and pick him up. So don't take it personally if he doesn't warm up to you at all Laughing

thanks for the forewarning...I should also warn you guys that ds is VERY blunt for his age and may say something that you may find offensive but he tell's it as it is and sometimes doesn't fully express himself...

my son and you ds1 will chat each others ears off then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 am

QTsmum wrote:

aww how old is Quinten???
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 am

funny story to tell you ladies...ds was with me at the dr's office yesterday (Monday) and a lady sits down beside him...and he says to me "mommy that lady stinks" I knew what he was getting at because I could smell her perfume man it was strong...I hope she got the message to ease off next time LOL

oh and btw I'm shy at first too Wink

have we decided on a time?
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 am

My most used diaper bag acessory are my be sets.
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:54 am

I'm addicted to quicks and sets as of late!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

thanks for the forewarning...I should also warn you guys that ds is VERY blunt for his age and may say something that you may find offensive but he tell's it as it is and sometimes doesn't fully express himself...

That's ok, he can say whatever he wants to say. I'm used to people telling me I'm ugly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I think he's 16 months.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 am

pinkfrog wrote:
funny story to tell you ladies...ds was with me at the dr's office yesterday (Monday) and a lady sits down beside him...and he says to me "mommy that lady stinks" I knew what he was getting at because I could smell her perfume man it was strong...I hope she got the message to ease off next time LOL

OMG I just told dh what your ds did and he's just ROTFL! What was her reaction? Better yet, what was yours? Laughing

Oh don't worry, I'm shy too Wink

Still trying to figure out a time but I mentioned in another thread that morning will be better for me.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
My most used diaper bag acessory are my be sets.

I looove my Be Sets!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 am

rabidewok wrote:
I'm addicted to quicks and sets as of late!

Oh yeah...forgot about my quicks.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:03 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

That's ok, he can say whatever he wants to say. I'm used to people telling me I'm ugly Laughing

your terrible...he would NEVER do that I know that for sure
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I think he's 16 months.

OMG!!! I'm going to squish him to little pieces every so gentle though Very Happy LOL

aww I miss the younger yrs
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

OMG I just told dh what your ds did and he's just ROTFL! What was her reaction? Better yet, what was yours? Laughing

Still trying to figure out a time but I mentioned in another thread that morning will be better for me.

I didn't look up I just said something to him can't even remember what and left it at that...after I took a whiff of her I'm glad ds pointed it out maybe she got the message
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

Well you did say he is VERY blunt Laughing Laughing But hey....kids don't lie...they tell it like it is Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I think he's 16 months.

OMG!!! I'm going to squish him to little pieces every so gentle though Very Happy LOL

Have you seen his pic? I want to just bite his cheeks Razz
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I didn't look up I just said something to him can't even remember what and left it at that...after I took a whiff of her I'm glad ds pointed it out maybe she got the message

See you can keep a straight face. I probably would have started laughing. I'm so bad with stuff like that. I laugh when people fall too Embarassed I check first to make sure they're ok and then laugh after Embarassed I know, I know, I'm terrible Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

Well you did say he is VERY blunt Laughing Laughing But hey....kids don't lie...they tell it like it is Laughing

and i'm sure your most defiantly not ugly
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I think he's 16 months.

mostly of him all bundled up for the artic...LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:03 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

See you can keep a straight face. I probably would have started laughing. I'm so bad with stuff like that. I laugh when people fall too Embarassed I check first to make sure they're ok and then laugh after Embarassed I know, I know, I'm terrible Embarassed

I used to be on the ground laughing so hard whenever a guy got hit in the junk but since having ds I don't find it funny anymore
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:04 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

and i'm sure your most defiantly not ugly

You say that now but wait till you see me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I think he's 16 months.

mostly of him all bundled up for the artic...LOL

That's the one I saw too! He's sooo cute! I just wanna squeeze him!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I used to be on the ground laughing so hard whenever a guy got hit in the junk but since having ds I don't find it funny anymore

Huh? But why? What does having ds have anything to do with a guy getting hit in the junk? Oh I get it...is it because you wouldn't want ds to experience that pain? Ok I know this will sound kinda weird but dh always laughs whenever a guy gets hit in the junk. Especially when he watches America's Funniest Home Videos. I however, don't find it funny. Not because the person is in pain or anything but.....that stuff just doesn't amuse me. Now people falling is another story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?   What is your most used Diaper bag acessory? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your most used Diaper bag acessory?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next