Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for LE Mightybe Colors

Go down 
+22
joe's sis
pinkstar
ShamrockMama
awhitesi
brooknjas
KimNLogan
mariss03
diaperbagsnob
aimeeb83105
lynn4
mariak
Mom2KHH
nutmeg
girlsmama
cookmomx3
NettieGirl
clippiequeen
jen
seansmom
roxypop2000
GatorMommy
Katy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please enter the number of your favorite print
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 44 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 14 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 52 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 10 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 23 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 8 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 27 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 187

AuthorMessage
pinkstar

Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:16 am

diaperbagsnob wrote:
I like #7, although I'm not in love with any of them...

Same here.
Back to top Go down
joe's sis

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 am

mariss03 wrote:
i picked number 3 and i think it would look great with teal lining. i know there were some other groovy recolors that i really loved but don't see here in the lineup.

Minight Groovy!!! queen

(Not that the print really has anything to do with a Queen, but I just wanted to use that smiley because it's my first time posting on the LD&D forum and they've got some really fun smileys that we don't have in the Pink Room. Laughing )

jocolor
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 am

joe's sis wrote:
mariss03 wrote:
i picked number 3 and i think it would look great with teal lining. i know there were some other groovy recolors that i really loved but don't see here in the lineup.

Minight Groovy!!! queen

(Not that the print really has anything to do with a Queen, but I just wanted to use that smiley because it's my first time posting on the LD&D forum and they've got some really fun smileys that we don't have in the Pink Room. Laughing )

jocolor

oo I loved midnight groovy!

and I totally love the qeen smiley lol - I love this one affraid it reminds me of those faces that you squish and the eyeballs pop out..... cyclops this one is pretty funny too! .....I come in peace alien ......walk like an farao ....grandma got ran over by a rendeer .....i saw mommy kissing santa .....he Basketball , he shoots he cheers !....dun dun dun da dun dun dnanana nanana (007 theme song) Suspect ....yo ho yo ho a pirat 's life for meeeee drunken ..... flower afro I love you .....stop clown 'n around .....hey diddle didle the cat and the fiddle...LD&D is da bom .... "That's a true albino pigeon"...you are my sunny , my only sunny ....twinkle twinkle little Like a Star @ heaven Sleep ....."how did the pig tracks get on the ceiling?"....hey hey were the monkey s people say we monkey around.... lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm not crazy about any of them. But I picked #3...
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:56 am

I wanted to add that I really like the ones where people did the recolors on the bags, not just a picture of the prints.

I'm not a very imaginative person, so it helps me to visualize what the final product will look like! Very Happy

The more I keep looking at them, the more I like ones I didn't care for the first time through. Whatever we end up with, I'm sure I'll be happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am

PLEASE READ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
seanskuuipo

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 am

Ugggg! I can't see any pics on my iPhone and this is the only Internet I have for weeks!!!!
Back to top Go down
remhoff

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 am

I vote for 7!
Back to top Go down
jessica1912

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:48 am

I vote for the 1 and 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for LE Mightybe Colors   Vote for LE Mightybe Colors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for LE Mightybe Colors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2