Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!

Go down 
+35
AbbyK
cojoville
DawnSox
stbismuth9
zzbean
NettieGirl
rabidewok
ready4baby
themommaduck
girlsmama
KimNLogan
ShamrockMama
CrazyElly
GatorMommy
jp2gen
Katy
ang79
rubydee73
brooknjas
momof3labs
lynn4
Lilypad
rubyam
TwiceDaisy
2BoysMom
sayrebear
Mom2KHH
octjuly
mariss03
BoysNBerry
marjmama
boobearzmama
cheesatarian
yasminesmommy
Maya
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which print type would you like to see in either the Be Smart or Be Small? (print colors will be chosen later)
Sangria/Drip Drops
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap10%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 10% [ 13 ]
Zany/Dizzy
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap11%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 11% [ 14 ]
Midnight Eclipse
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap3%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Sienna Swirl
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap16%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 16% [ 21 ]
Perky
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap8%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Lush/Purple Paisley
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap28%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 28% [ 37 ]
Lotus Lullaby
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap14%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 14% [ 18 ]
Mint
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap7%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 7% [ 9 ]
Tiki
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap2%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Citrus/Champagne
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_lcap4%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 133

AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Empty
PostSubject: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 am

OK so the bag has yet to be decided but while we're at it...

We can do any print we want and change up the colors!
How awesome is Ju Ju Be for giving us such an awesome exclusive?!!?
WOOHOO!!!

So first we'll do a poll for the type of print.... then we'll do colors?

Not sure how to work this but I definitely want your opinions.
Let's try this out for now

I'm not sure ALL of these prints would be available but I'll ask about the top 3 once the poll is done

Last edited by Maya on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
yasminesmommy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 am

SW!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 am

We won't be doing the 2 new prints. With the PP there would just be way too many issues.
Back to top Go down
cheesatarian

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 am

hmmm... this is a tough one. It's hard to choose a print without knowing the colors. I think the colors are more important in my book than the print. I'll have to come back to it I guess, after I give it some thought.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 am

Hmmm now you're making me think I need to put up the third poll already...
Any ideas on how to work this out?
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 am

Zany/Dizzy please please Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
marjmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 am

My absolute fav would be MM, but I guess I'd go for lotus if that's not an option.
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 am

I think Zany/Dizzy or Lotus but I'm really indecisive and would be tempted by DD or MJ as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
mariss03

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 am

i know many PLs had suggested something in the teal/turquoise family, and i know gatormommy (kyla) had drawn up a sienna swirl version in teal, cream and black i think. i think that would look nice on the smart!!!! and it's a year round color scheme that would look nice with jeans, sweats, and dress pants. i don't even like sienna swirl Laughing but i think this would be a nice option for the smart (or small, whichever you do). i would really prefer something in more "muted" colors (not bright like zany) as i think it's more fitting for a classy looking bag like the smart. i am loving my small right now, but it is more diaper baggish IMO, and i really don't see using it after diapers other than maybe as a dvd bag or travel bag. anyways, that's my vote - sienna swirl in a teal colorscheme. if you post this in the PR, i'm sure someone can dig around and find the "blueprint" for it.

and this is just so awesome!!!!!! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
mariss03

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 pm

maya,

please see my post in the PR about the teal BRB!!! pics included!
Back to top Go down
octjuly

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Hmmm... ok, I voted Lotus as it's my favorite print....however, I'm not sure another colorway would work on it.

So....I'd LOVE the teal blue colorway of Sienna....so if that's a possibility it gets my vote.

Back to top Go down
Mom2KHH

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 pm

I voted Zany but would love a recolor of Perky (I'm sure that won't happen though). I really don't care for Lotus so hope it isn't that one.
Back to top Go down
sayrebear

sayrebear

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm

I would love something gender neutrals. Poor boy mamas like me are so limited for prints as it is!
Back to top Go down
Mom2KHH

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm

I would love Purple Paisley recolored. That to me would be much prettier than the Sienna Swirls recolored. The shapes are just so much nicer IMO.
Back to top Go down
2BoysMom

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Mom2KHH wrote:
I would love Purple Paisley recolored. That to me would be much prettier than the Sienna Swirls recolored. The shapes are just so much nicer IMO.

I agree, it would be completely perfect. I wish I thought of it BEFORE I voted though. Sad
Back to top Go down
TwiceDaisy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 pm

I voted for sienna swirls - but only because of the pretty teal recolouration - if it were to be the red/brown tones of the original print then it wouldn't get my vote.

If the teal recolouration isn't an option then I'd love LL with a red lining.
Back to top Go down
rubyam

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 pm

I have always thought that MJ would be gorgeous in another colorway. It is SUCH a pretty print.
Back to top Go down
Lilypad

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Teal Sienna!!!!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm

tooo hard to decide lol
Back to top Go down
momof3labs

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

I voted lush/purple but changed my mind. I think that mint julep recolored in blues/purples would be absolutely gorgeous and pretty gender-neutral. But please no green undertones like in DZ!!
Back to top Go down
brooknjas

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 am

I'd love Lotus with either sage or red lining!
Back to top Go down
rubydee73

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 am

sayrebear wrote:
I would love something gender neutrals. Poor boy mamas like me are so limited for prints as it is!

WSS!

Teal Sienna with champagne lining would be TDF!!!!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 am

sayrebear wrote:

So true!

I really like LL recolored with teal and maybe teal lining ---ooooo ahhh Smile
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:07 am

I voted for a few different prints (is that OK to do?) but I think Lotus would be my fav., its such a classy print that you can dress up or down and use way beyond the diaper years! And on the Smart it would make a great work tote!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 am

TEAL sienna!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!    An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE PRINT! WOOHOO!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next