Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!

Go down 
+65
Toribear5
stbismuth9
njsjmom
nwheather
3babiestolove
Susanne
mintoad
magoosmom
babymamma
lovemybabies924
pinkfrog
hildie
mrsrondo
Momof2Boys
AliciaShillito
Shalvors
chutzpah
rrguinigundo
GatorMommy
jpsandberg
ang79
Headlighted
seanskuuipo
amydiane
ptdlrd
nutmeg
rubydee73
AbbyK
cookmomx3
rabidewok
cojoville
girlsmama
momof3labs
AmyKelley
BoysNBerry
Lilypad
sunchaser
marjmama
boobearzmama
Mom2KHH
aki
MEB999
remhoff
aimeeb83105
mariss03
mamawiller
stacy106
angieg24
mygirlkae
savannahsmommy
TwiceDaisy
1979sunshine
cheesatarian
octjuly
LuluBellesMama
DawnSox
2BoysMom
elvish
jenny4wheel
lecohen
zzbean
yazzy
Lindsey8
mamatojj
Maya
69 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which bag should we bring back?!
Be Smart
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Vote_lcap76%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Vote_rcap
 76% [ 125 ]
Be Small
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Vote_lcap24%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Vote_rcap
 24% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 164

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Empty
PostSubject: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

We're bringing back one of these bags!
But we want to know which you like best!

Vote for the Ju Ju Be Be Smart or the Be Small!
WOOHOO!

Last edited by Maya on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 am

I voted Smart, but the Small also has it's place!
Back to top Go down
Lindsey8

Lindsey8

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 am

Smart all the way! It's my favorite bag. Ever. Smile
Back to top Go down
yazzy

yazzy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 am

how is it possible to bring them back?

i mean weren't they discontinued?

i would like the smart i had tried it before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 am

Oooh! That's exciting!! I voted for the Small but only because I have three smarts already...But LOVE them both and would totally buy either!!
I am thinking it might be some leftover inventory that otherwise would have been destined for Babysteals...Would much rather enjoy a stress free shopping experience with my favorite etailer (even if it means payin more!)
XOXO
Back to top Go down
lecohen

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 am

OMG, I love them both, smalls are my fave to be honest but smarts are bigger...so would vote SMART but only if it will come with a messenger strap...otherwise small as they are my faves as they are!
Back to top Go down
jenny4wheel

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 am

Smalls Smalls Smalls!!!
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 am

LOVE smalls! Smile
Back to top Go down
2BoysMom

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 am

Smart!!!
Back to top Go down
DawnSox

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am

Smart!!!
Back to top Go down
LuluBellesMama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:31 am

Smart!
Back to top Go down
octjuly

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 am

Smart, but with slightly longer straps.....perfection in a bag. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:04 am

Great feedback!
Please share the link!
I need the info ASAP Smile

Yup both were discontinued but Ju Ju Be has been nice enough to offer us to bring one of them back in our choice print. Once we establish which you like best, we'll have a poll for the print choice!

Share the link so everyone can vote. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
cheesatarian

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 am

smart, definitely... but I like the Small too.
Back to top Go down
1979sunshine

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 am

I am all about the Small. I have found myself envying DH's br/rob Small. It really has a great layout.
Back to top Go down
TwiceDaisy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 am

I've never tried a small, but I LOVE my smart so that gets my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
savannahsmommy

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 am

Or?? What does that mean? I think you meant to write AND! Laughing I would buy either, much to the dismay of my DH!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 am

Hahahaha!! Yes. I like AND much better Smile
Back to top Go down
mygirlkae

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:39 am

I voted for the small, but only because I don't have one and really would like to try one. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new LP Smart though. If I didn't have my BH it would be my main bag.
Back to top Go down
angieg24

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:40 am

Be Smart!! The BeSmall is a little too.... small Laughing
Back to top Go down
stacy106

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 am

For me, a SW Smart would be perfection!
Back to top Go down
mamawiller

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 am

OMG are you kidding ME?? For me it totally depends on what prints we're talking.....
Back to top Go down
mariss03

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:34 am

ok, i voted smart. but this is a little bit print dependent!!! i think SW or MM smart would be gorgeous!!!! or hopefully we can get to see the new fall print before we decide on a print. This is the coooooolest thing!!!! So nice of JJB and Maya to work this out for us!!!! I do have to say i am using my be small now more with my 2yo and really like it. But for a bag that i might use after baby days....more likely the smart.
Back to top Go down
aimeeb83105

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 am

Oh I wish I'd used a small.. they look great! but I've only ever owned smarts, and I do love them, so I voted smart.
But can I add a caveat? No pouch! (it gets in the way, IMO) afro
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 am

We can't change the way the bags are. They would be as they were before.
And hmmmm maybe I should do a poll for the print while I'm at it???
OK, check the next post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next