Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!

Go down 
+65
Toribear5
stbismuth9
njsjmom
nwheather
3babiestolove
Susanne
mintoad
magoosmom
babymamma
lovemybabies924
pinkfrog
hildie
mrsrondo
Momof2Boys
AliciaShillito
Shalvors
chutzpah
rrguinigundo
GatorMommy
jpsandberg
ang79
Headlighted
seanskuuipo
amydiane
ptdlrd
nutmeg
rubydee73
AbbyK
cookmomx3
rabidewok
cojoville
girlsmama
momof3labs
AmyKelley
BoysNBerry
Lilypad
sunchaser
marjmama
boobearzmama
Mom2KHH
aki
MEB999
remhoff
aimeeb83105
mariss03
mamawiller
stacy106
angieg24
mygirlkae
savannahsmommy
TwiceDaisy
1979sunshine
cheesatarian
octjuly
LuluBellesMama
DawnSox
2BoysMom
elvish
jenny4wheel
lecohen
zzbean
yazzy
Lindsey8
mamatojj
Maya
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which bag should we bring back?!
Be Smart
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 125 ]
Be Small
An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 164

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
aimeeb83105

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 am

Innnnteresting... can we get the details of HOW this is possible?! or did I miss it on an earlier page?

I know there have been "dontcha wish the smart came in xxx print" on the jjb forum.. I'm curious to see what we pick!
Back to top Go down
remhoff

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 am

smart
Back to top Go down
aimeeb83105

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

oh AND is this an LD&D *EXCLUSIVE*???
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

So far the smart is way ahead
Please keep sharing the link
Keep in mind if we go through with this we have MANY bags that will be coming in considering it's an exclusive so I need to be as sure as possible about the bag we'll be creating.
Please share with all your JJB lover friends and get this post out there for them to vote
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 am

aimeeb83105 wrote:
oh AND is this an LD&D *EXCLUSIVE*???

Yup

That's why I need as many votes as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
MEB999

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 am

Please, please SMART!! In SW or MM.... SWOON!
Back to top Go down
aimeeb83105

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 am

For seriously MM Smart! wowza!
Back to top Go down
aki

aki

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 am

OMG! I'd buy both!! Hard to choose but I guess I'd go with the Smart, only because the Smalls are comparable to the Tweens.

Eeek! So exciting!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 am

Well I don't think we're gonna do the 2 new prints... the PP would be way too off on them and we'd be stuck with too many of them that won't sell because of the PP Sad
Back to top Go down
mamawiller

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:36 am

This is seriously AWESOME Maya!! Wow you guys rock!! Already you guys are my *fave* retailer ever~JJB and non JJB, and this just makes me love you guys even more!! This is some of the best news ever!!
Back to top Go down
Mom2KHH

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 am

Smart, but I'd love either!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:43 am

mamawiller wrote:
This is seriously AWESOME Maya!! Wow you guys rock!! Already you guys are my *fave* retailer ever~JJB and non JJB, and this just makes me love you guys even more!! This is some of the best news ever!!

With the whole FB mess, you really made my day!

This post and some others and the card from Jamie.... you're all my fave people in the whole wide world!

Here's a bit of info.... I totally neglected my personal Facebook because I love you all so much!
It was LDD FB all the way! Day and night! HA! Talk about being addicted Smile
I'm going through withdrawal Smile
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 am

Smart - I love my PurpP Smart and definitely wouldnt mind another Smile Maybe ZZ?? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
marjmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 am

go smart go!
Back to top Go down
sunchaser

sunchaser

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 am

Smart!!!! Please!
Back to top Go down
lecohen

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 am

Could you get a messenger strap added with a smart? That would be awesome and was totally lacking in the original smart...work your magic dear Maya!

Oh, I will need UK post too unless a fab PL will send it to me
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 am

Im curious on what kind of price point we are looking at and how soon would we need to order? cuz I would love a new Smart! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilypad

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 am

I love both bags... but I vote Be Smart with slightly longer straps!

Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am

Omg how did I miss this!

I do love smalls, but I voted smart because there's not really anything else similar to it anymore.

Ooh dreaming up what print would look best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 am

Neither!LOL

Okay wait if the Smart came with a Messenger strap then I would be all for it. But without, I would want it b/c the straps are to short for me. I've owned both a smart and a small and sold them both.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am

AmyKelley wrote:
Neither!LOL

Okay wait if the Smart came with a Messenger strap then I would be all for it. But without, I would want it b/c the straps are to short for me. I've owned both a smart and a small and sold them both.

Rachelle said they could make them an inch linger if that's what
people wanted Smile
Back to top Go down
momof3labs

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 am

I'm up for a smart but need longer straps - 1" isn't enough, I'd say more like 2". Or matching messenger straps.
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:06 am

Smart! Smile
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm

smart Wink
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Oh that's tough! I'd say the Smart!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!   An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An LDD exclusive from Ju Ju Be. VOTE FOR THE BAG! WOOHOO!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next