Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe

Go down 
+2
Maya
darlingbri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
darlingbri

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Empty
PostSubject: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe
The MightyBe is well, pretty mighty! I started to write out everthing I could fit inside but that would have taken a page in itself! The MightyBe has so many possibilities. It’s a diaper bag, car bag, stroller bag, teacher bag, and the list could go on! I recently took the MightyBe on a trip to the zoo and on a long car ride out of state. It was perfect for both and I know that I could use this as a bag for work to carry folders, lesson plans and my lunch. My mom actually uses this bag as a diaper bag for my daughter because she loves that she can just stuff it and go! It’s the perfect stuff and go bag or a bag for the organized mama. It looks amazing on my Baby Jogger City Mini but a word of caution… when fully packed as shown it can be tipsy when removing your child so take precautions when doing so!

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe 4661673469_1970182fd4_o

All packed and ready for a day at the zoo!

The MightyBe is not only great on the stroller because it is easily attached using Ju Ju Be stroller clips but it feels great to carry on your shoulders. Even when it is fully packed it does not feel heavy as the straps are a perfect length.

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe 4661673347_5c8a55d3d2_b
Fully packed!
Ju Ju Be Accessories Used: 1 BeQuick, 1 Large BeSet, 1 Medium Beset, 1 Pacipod, 1 Snack Capsule, 1 Sippy Rocket, 1 Changepad from a Between, BeRich

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe 4661673377_e6f13bf873_b
Everything that was inside!

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe 4661673421_3022494d4c_b
Everything that was inside the accessories! Baby bottle, puffs, diaper rash cream, sunblock, Tylenol for mama and baby, thermometer, saline drops, bandages, bottle liners, two spoons, two containers of baby food, formula container, juice box, four size three diapers, wipes pouch, change of clothes, berich, cell phone, sunglasses, two magazines, change pad, and of course the Ju Ju Be accessories previously mentioned!

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe 4661673447_c5aa269484_b
When you want to pack it to use on a trip just stick it in a BeQuick!

For the price you can’t go wrong! It’s a great bag to own because it has so many uses. It’s lightweight, machine washable and has the Ju Ju Be quality that you know you get when you buy any of their bags! I do wish it had a bit more structure but the lack of it would not prevent me from buying one or um two! I already have my eyes set on getting the newest print , Shadow Waltz.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Using it for the blog woohoo!
Email me your addy with boy/girl and ages to maya@littledudesanddivas.com

Feel free to post more. Each chosen for the blog gets a free gift AND you enter to win a free bag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
crazyflwr

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 am

How did you add the pics? That looks like an amazing bag I cann't belive how much u fit in there!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 am

This review is actually the reason I bought mine yesterday (Drip Drops) ! it really is an awesome awesome bag!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
yardsaler86

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 am

Can't wait for the MB to come out in SW! Beautiful pics.
Back to top Go down
pinkmac85

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 am

You may changed my mind from a BeLight to MightyBe!!
AWESOME review!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be MightyBe   The Ju Ju Be MightyBe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ju Ju Be MightyBe
Page 1 of 1