Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dreading the snow

Go down 
+5
pinkfrog
ixlovexpink
QTsmum
Momof2Boys
crockpot_queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

dreading the snow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

It is soooooooo icky todyits sooooooooo iycky today in ny. Rain turned to ginormous snow flakes and its sticking in slushy clumps everywhere! Grrrrr with the snow Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 am

[quote="Maya"]It is soooooooo icky todyits sooooooooo iycky today in ny. Rain turned to ginormous snow flakes and its sticking in slushy clumps everywhere! Grrrrr with the snow Wink[/quote

I just heard on the TV that NY is supposed to get 15-25 cm of snow. We're only getting 5-6 if that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 am

The snow flakes are the size of golf balls i am not even kidding
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:02 am

Katy wrote:

Really? Shocked I'm so jealous! We've had like...no snow this winter. With all the snowfalls combined, we've had less than a foot Rolling Eyes My kiddo got a sled for Christmas and it has been sitting in the corner untouched. He keeps begging me to take him out on it but there's nothing on the ground Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
At least DD got to go out in her sled Laughing We bought snow shovels in December of last year and returned them today coz they have not been used Laughing

now that is just too funny Laughing

why didn't I think of that for ds's sled Wink

It's not too late Laughing

well especially now since we got such a nice dumping of snow...what a week to feel under the weather

Oh no....I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. The snow on the other hand, is starting to melt already Twisted Evil

noticed that today...didn't leave the house yesterday feel bad ds is missing out but I'm honestly just not feeling up to par this wk

Don't worry about ds. There will be snow next year and the year after. Just take care of yourself first Wink

thanks for the voice of reason I need it as I'm carrying a lot of guilt this wk with not being able to do things with ds, or go to the gym again this wk

Hey who will take care of ds when mama is sick? Mama needs to get all better first Wink

actually funny enough ds was home from school on Monday as he had pink eye...he was only at school for 30 min when I had to go back and get him

You're kidding me right?! My 3-year old woke up this morning with pink eye and a nasty cold Shocked Took him to the doctor for some eye ointment. Fought like he!! to apply it!

OMG did he ever fight me with the eye drops but thankfully the next day he turned the corner and is willing and even going to get his eye drops...I even told him that it only tickles the eye and he laughs so thank goodness that turned the corner...I'm just concerned about tomorrow at he's at my inlaws as I have an appointment in the morning I hope they'll be able to give it to him before he goes to school hopefully the orange lollipop is enticing enough

And yes pink eye is NASTY!!! Monday he fell asleep on the couch and his poor eye was glued shut...but those drops are powerful his eye was back to normal the next day and most of the gunk was gone too...thank goodness
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 am

[quote="Momof2Boys"]
Maya wrote:
It is soooooooo icky todyits sooooooooo iycky today in ny. Rain turned to ginormous snow flakes and its sticking in slushy clumps everywhere! Grrrrr with the snow Wink[/quote

I just heard on the TV that NY is supposed to get 15-25 cm of snow. We're only getting 5-6 if that Rolling Eyes

actually depending where you are in the GTA we can expect 15-25 cm tomorrow morning too
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 am

Katy wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

well sadly we have had none worthy enough to take our children sledding...I rather it would snow as its usually warmer
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

Really? Shocked I'm so jealous! We've had like...no snow this winter. With all the snowfalls combined, we've had less than a foot Rolling Eyes My kiddo got a sled for Christmas and it has been sitting in the corner untouched. He keeps begging me to take him out on it but there's nothing on the ground Sad

see we jinxed the weather Joanne...we never should have gotten them sleds Wink Laughing Ds's sled has been in the garage since LAST Winter Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
At least DD got to go out in her sled Laughing We bought snow shovels in December of last year and returned them today coz they have not been used Laughing

well especially now since we got such a nice dumping of snow...what a week to feel under the weather

Oh no....I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. The snow on the other hand, is starting to melt already Twisted Evil

noticed that today...didn't leave the house yesterday feel bad ds is missing out but I'm honestly just not feeling up to par this wk

Don't worry about ds. There will be snow next year and the year after. Just take care of yourself first Wink

thanks for the voice of reason I need it as I'm carrying a lot of guilt this wk with not being able to do things with ds, or go to the gym again this wk

Hey who will take care of ds when mama is sick? Mama needs to get all better first Wink

actually funny enough ds was home from school on Monday as he had pink eye...he was only at school for 30 min when I had to go back and get him

You're kidding me right?! My 3-year old woke up this morning with pink eye and a nasty cold Shocked Took him to the doctor for some eye ointment. Fought like he!! to apply it!

OMG did he ever fight me with the eye drops but thankfully the next day he turned the corner and is willing and even going to get his eye drops...I even told him that it only tickles the eye and he laughs so thank goodness that turned the corner...I'm just concerned about tomorrow at he's at my inlaws as I have an appointment in the morning I hope they'll be able to give it to him before he goes to school hopefully the orange lollipop is enticing enough

And yes pink eye is NASTY!!! Monday he fell asleep on the couch and his poor eye was glued shut...but those drops are powerful his eye was back to normal the next day and most of the gunk was gone too...thank goodness

Today's the second day and he still has it Crying or Very sad Doesn't look like he's getting any better and he even has a fever. To top it all off, my 1-year old now has it. I didn't bother taking him to the doctor coz he's just gonna prescribe the same medication so I just used the same one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 am

[quote="pinkfrog"]
Momof2Boys wrote:
Maya wrote:
It is soooooooo icky todyits sooooooooo iycky today in ny. Rain turned to ginormous snow flakes and its sticking in slushy clumps everywhere! Grrrrr with the snow Wink[/quote

actually depending where you are in the GTA we can expect 15-25 cm tomorrow morning too

Really? Shocked I didn't hear that. And of course the weekend we get snow is the weekend they're both sick Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:57 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Katy wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

well sadly we have had none worthy enough to take our children sledding...I rather it would snow as its usually warmer

That's why I like it when it snows. Coz it's warmer.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

see we jinxed the weather Joanne...we never should have gotten them sleds Wink Laughing Ds's sled has been in the garage since LAST Winter Sad

I know....maybe we should return them and see if that brings the snow Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Holy foot of snow!!!!!!!
Took these with my cell cam. I lent my camera to the neighbor ACROSS THE STREET and I can't even get out to get it!
dreading the snow - Page 4 Snow_110

This is the backyard. Way more than a foot of snow on that table.

dreading the snow - Page 4 Snow_211

That's the main entrance. I have a pretty protective awning and the snow STILL got to my doorway!

dreading the snow - Page 4 Snow_310

This is my block! CRAZY!
Well it's a work from home day for me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

We woke up this morning and we had a lot of snooooow! Squeeeeeee bounce I just got in from shoveling the driveway.
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 am

That's a lot of snow Maya. We were spared this snow storm and only got a dusting. The winds and snow drifts are crazy, but I'll take that over more snow.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Today's the second day and he still has it Crying or Very sad Doesn't look like he's getting any better and he even has a fever. To top it all off, my 1-year old now has it. I didn't bother taking him to the doctor coz he's just gonna prescribe the same medication so I just used the same one Embarassed

He still has pink eye Shocked must be a different eye drops...does he have it in both eyes too?

Hows are your boys doing today?

Its hard when their sick and not feeling well...my son is the worst patient ever when sick...he acts like he's dying LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

[quote="Momof2Boys"]
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Maya wrote:

Really? Shocked I didn't hear that. And of course the weekend we get snow is the weekend they're both sick Twisted Evil

aww that sucks...how are you guys feeling today?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

good idea but I don't know if they'll take his back Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Shocked WOW Maya that is a lot of snow...but happily we got some ourselves and I am hoping that I can take ds sledding if I can get him a pair of snowpants as i just realized while typing that he outgrew his last pair they were size 24 months Shocked

the pictures you took look like postcards Very Happy

Friday I practically skated home from ds's school it was brutal outside...all I was missing was some skates for my van Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

He still has pink eye Shocked must be a different eye drops...does he have it in both eyes too?

Hows are your boys doing today?

Its hard when their sick and not feeling well...my son is the worst patient ever when sick...he acts like he's dying LOL

Well today is the fifth day and the last day of the intibiotic treatment and he still has it....in both eyes Rolling Eyes Doesn't look like it's getting any better Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:37 am

[quote="pinkfrog"]
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Maya wrote:

aww that sucks...how are you guys feeling today?

DH and I are both sick now with a cold and cough. DS2 has pink eye now too Rolling Eyes So we're all just one sick family Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

good idea but I don't know if they'll take his back Laughing

ah....we'll just keep them for next year Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Shocked WOW Maya that is a lot of snow...but happily we got some ourselves and I am hoping that I can take ds sledding if I can get him a pair of snowpants as i just realized while typing that he outgrew his last pair they were size 24 months Shocked

Friday I practically skated home from ds's school it was brutal outside...all I was missing was some skates for my van Laughing

The snow is already melting with the warm temps today Evil or Very Mad UGH!

Speaking of skating, I forgot to mention that I wiped out in my driveway on Friday while I was shovelling Laughing There was a patch ice beneath the snow and I couldn't see it so of course I landed on my butt!
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:40 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Speaking of skating, I forgot to mention that I wiped out in my driveway on Friday while I was shovelling Laughing There was a patch ice beneath the snow and I couldn't see it so of course I landed on my butt!

Hope you are ok!!! Did anyone see you? I caught my DH in a fall, and we both burst out laughing because it was so acrobatic!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am

momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Hope you are ok!!! Did anyone see you? I caught my DH in a fall, and we both burst out laughing because it was so acrobatic!

I'm ok thanks for asking Wink No one saw me thank God! It happened so fast that it caught me totally off guard Laughing I was cursing and swearing at first and then I started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dreading the snow
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: