Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dreading the snow

Go down 
+5
pinkfrog
ixlovexpink
QTsmum
Momof2Boys
crockpot_queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

dreading the snow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 pm

momtoheath wrote:
Lol! We broke our broom trying to use it to get the snow off the trees....Thank God we didnt lose our shovel....I think we would be hard pressed to find one around here too!

ROFL! At least you won't have a hard time finding a broom Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
At least DD got to go out in her sled Laughing We bought snow shovels in December of last year and returned them today coz they have not been used Laughing

now that is just too funny Laughing

why didn't I think of that for ds's sled Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:
returning shovels? We can't even find them. In the first storm one of ours broke and I called/went to 8 places and they didn't have any shovels. If it was up to my DD it would never snow. I took her her out and she just stood their and cried. On the bright side at least I was able to get some great pictures.

There are snow shovels everywhere in the stores here. They're selling them for 50% off just to get rid of them. We paid full price for the shovels we bought back in December and the girl told us they were 50% off so we decided to keep them since we don't have any and she refunded us the difference. Hey.....there's always next year right? Laughing

Lets hope on that one Joanne I don't know...I'm beginning to have doubts
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
At least DD got to go out in her sled Laughing We bought snow shovels in December of last year and returned them today coz they have not been used Laughing

It's not too late Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:
returning shovels? We can't even find them. In the first storm one of ours broke and I called/went to 8 places and they didn't have any shovels. If it was up to my DD it would never snow. I took her her out and she just stood their and cried. On the bright side at least I was able to get some great pictures.

There are snow shovels everywhere in the stores here. They're selling them for 50% off just to get rid of them. We paid full price for the shovels we bought back in December and the girl told us they were 50% off so we decided to keep them since we don't have any and she refunded us the difference. Hey.....there's always next year right? Laughing

I would be fine if it never snowed again but I would feel bad for the kiddos. I really wanted to build a snowman with DS this year.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

well especially now since we got such a nice dumping of snow...what a week to feel under the weather
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

I would be fine if it never snowed again but I would feel bad for the kiddos. I really wanted to build a snowman with DS this year.

oh I much prefer snow as usually the weather is MUCH warmer and less dry...I'm peeling like i hav a sunburn but I don't just have REALLY REALLY dry skin and NOTHING is working grrr
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

well especially now since we got such a nice dumping of snow...what a week to feel under the weather

Oh no....I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. The snow on the other hand, is starting to melt already Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

oh I much prefer snow as usually the weather is MUCH warmer and less dry...I'm peeling like i hav a sunburn but I don't just have REALLY REALLY dry skin and NOTHING is working grrr

Have you tried using Aveeno? Or Renew from Melaleuca?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 am

Just when the snow is starting to melt they are calling for another 4-18 inches. How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 am

Yup!!! 12 inches through Friday....just when it started to melt!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
Just when the snow is starting to melt they are calling for another 4-18 inches. How about everyone else?

We're not getting anymore. What we got is already starting to melt Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Oh no....I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. The snow on the other hand, is starting to melt already Twisted Evil

noticed that today...didn't leave the house yesterday feel bad ds is missing out but I'm honestly just not feeling up to par this wk
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

no but I was thinking of resorting to that...I'm just hesitant because I have something similar to Aveeno and i know nothing beats Aveeno but its Avon brand and it is doing NOTHING!!!! grrr Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 am

momtoheath wrote:
Yup!!! 12 inches through Friday....just when it started to melt!!!

And here I am hoping for more Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am

crockpot_queen wrote:

nope just some flurries now Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

noticed that today...didn't leave the house yesterday feel bad ds is missing out but I'm honestly just not feeling up to par this wk

Don't worry about ds. There will be snow next year and the year after. Just take care of yourself first Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:07 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

no but I was thinking of resorting to that...I'm just hesitant because I have something similar to Aveeno and i know nothing beats Aveeno but its Avon brand and it is doing NOTHING!!!! grrr Evil or Very Mad

Woman! Send DH to the store and tell him to get the Aveeno cream. NOT lotion. The one in the tube with the dark blue cap. Both my kids have horrible eczema and that's the only thing that works. That and Renew but Renew is really expensive Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 am

pinkfrog wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

nope just some flurries now Sad

It funny how that makes us sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Don't worry about ds. There will be snow next year and the year after. Just take care of yourself first Wink

thanks for the voice of reason I need it as I'm carrying a lot of guilt this wk with not being able to do things with ds, or go to the gym again this wk
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

Woman! Send DH to the store and tell him to get the Aveeno cream. NOT lotion. The one in the tube with the dark blue cap. Both my kids have horrible eczema and that's the only thing that works. That and Renew but Renew is really expensive Embarassed

screw the husband I'll drag my sorry butt to the pharmacy and get it myself Laughing

ok just wrote it down...you know breastmilk works really well for eczema
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:30 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

thanks for the voice of reason I need it as I'm carrying a lot of guilt this wk with not being able to do things with ds, or go to the gym again this wk

Hey who will take care of ds when mama is sick? Mama needs to get all better first Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:31 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
crockpot_queen wrote:

screw the husband I'll drag my sorry butt to the pharmacy and get it myself Laughing

ok just wrote it down...you know breastmilk works really well for eczema

Oooh I forgot about breastmilk although I'm all dried up now Laughing I did use bm when both kids had baby acne and it worked so well.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:33 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Hey who will take care of ds when mama is sick? Mama needs to get all better first Wink

actually funny enough ds was home from school on Monday as he had pink eye...he was only at school for 30 min when I had to go back and get him
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

actually funny enough ds was home from school on Monday as he had pink eye...he was only at school for 30 min when I had to go back and get him

You're kidding me right?! My 3-year old woke up this morning with pink eye and a nasty cold Shocked Took him to the doctor for some eye ointment. Fought like he!! to apply it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dreading the snow
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: