Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dreading the snow

Go down 
+5
pinkfrog
ixlovexpink
QTsmum
Momof2Boys
crockpot_queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
momtoheath

dreading the snow - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:05 am

I'm the same way....ouch, then "what the heck!!!! Gosh....hope nobody saw me!" Glad to hear you are ok
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 am

pinkfrog wrote:
He still has pink eye Shocked must be a different eye drops...does he have it in both eyes too?

Hows are your boys doing today?

Its hard when their sick and not feeling well...my son is the worst patient ever when sick...he acts like he's dying LOL[/quote]

Well today is the fifth day and the last day of the intibiotic treatment and he still has it....in both eyes Rolling Eyes Doesn't look like it's getting any better Neutral[/quote]

Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW then he had it REALLY bad...come the wkend we forgot to give ds his drops *knock on wood* it never came back...

how is his eye now?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
DH and I are both sick now with a cold and cough. DS2 has pink eye now too Rolling Eyes So we're all just one sick family Laughing[/quote]

oh no...how are you guys feeling today??? I hope you all are better
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Shocked WOW Maya that is a lot of snow...but happily we got some ourselves and I am hoping that I can take ds sledding if I can get him a pair of snowpants as i just realized while typing that he outgrew his last pair they were size 24 months Shocked

the pictures you took look like postcards Very Happy

Friday I practically skated home from ds's school it was brutal outside...all I was missing was some skates for my van Laughing

The snow is already melting with the warm temps today Evil or Very Mad UGH!

Speaking of skating, I forgot to mention that I wiped out in my driveway on Friday while I was shovelling Laughing There was a patch ice beneath the snow and I couldn't see it so of course I landed on my butt!

OUCH!!! I hope your ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 am

pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
He still has pink eye Shocked must be a different eye drops...does he have it in both eyes too?

Its hard when their sick and not feeling well...my son is the worst patient ever when sick...he acts like he's dying LOL

Well today is the fifth day and the last day of the intibiotic treatment and he still has it....in both eyes Rolling Eyes Doesn't look like it's getting any better Neutral[/quote]

Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW then he had it REALLY bad...come the wkend we forgot to give ds his drops *knock on wood* it never came back...

how is his eye now?[/quote]

They're both fully recovered now, thanks for asking Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
DH and I are both sick now with a cold and cough. DS2 has pink eye now too Rolling Eyes So we're all just one sick family Laughing

oh no...how are you guys feeling today??? I hope you all are better[/quote]

Well DH is still sick and I'm almost better. Thanks for asking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Shocked WOW Maya that is a lot of snow...but happily we got some ourselves and I am hoping that I can take ds sledding if I can get him a pair of snowpants as i just realized while typing that he outgrew his last pair they were size 24 months Shocked

the pictures you took look like postcards Very Happy

Friday I practically skated home from ds's school it was brutal outside...all I was missing was some skates for my van Laughing

The snow is already melting with the warm temps today Evil or Very Mad UGH!

Speaking of skating, I forgot to mention that I wiped out in my driveway on Friday while I was shovelling Laughing There was a patch ice beneath the snow and I couldn't see it so of course I landed on my butt!

OUCH!!! I hope your ok Smile

I was in pain for the first day but got over it quickly Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:35 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Its hard when their sick and not feeling well...my son is the worst patient ever when sick...he acts like he's dying LOL

Well today is the fifth day and the last day of the intibiotic treatment and he still has it....in both eyes Rolling Eyes Doesn't look like it's getting any better Neutral

how is his eye now?[/quote]

They're both fully recovered now, thanks for asking Wink[/quote]

that's great to hear Very Happy

Have you and dh recovered too?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Well today is the fifth day and the last day of the intibiotic treatment and he still has it....in both eyes Rolling Eyes Doesn't look like it's getting any better Neutral

how is his eye now?

They're both fully recovered now, thanks for asking Wink[/quote]

Have you and dh recovered too?[/quote]

DH is still coughing like crazy! I'm much better! Thanks for asking Wink

How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

how is his eye now?

Have you and dh recovered too?[/quote]

How are you doing?[/quote]

surviving...not pregnant though Sad thanks for asking Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

how is his eye now?

Have you and dh recovered too?

How are you doing?[/quote]

surviving...not pregnant though Sad thanks for asking Smile[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry Sad Keeping my fingers crossed for you. How is the pain though? Any better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreading the snow   dreading the snow - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dreading the snow
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: