Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???

Go down 
+7
stbismuth9
Hodgkiss1122
mariak
Momof2Boys
lynn4
QTsmum
mamatojj
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mamatojj

mamatojj

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Empty
PostSubject: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 am

I think I'm actually restraining myself on this one. I may only get a DZ quick! Shocked

I do plan on getting a MB, but I want DD, and that is part of Spring 2.

I don't care for CL (even though I'm in the market for a Wannabe). And I don't like DZ enough to get it in anything bigger than a quick.

With every reveal I was excited & relieved at the same time. Excited for the new product, but relieved that it wasn't an item that I HAD to have!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 am

I don't KNOOOOOW! LOL.
There's too many options, my brain is spinning!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 am

I'm definately getting a Mightybe. Not sure which print. I like DZ but I'm afraid if I use it as a pool bag/ park bag etc it will get dirty easily (though it is machine washable). I like LL but the black isnt so summery IMO. I really want in DD but I dont think I can wait til spring 2!

Sooo It will be a Mightybe in either DZ or LL. Since I saved dh $25 today he okayed me to pre-order a mightybe. So I'm thinking I gotta pre-order in spring 1 and then I can do something else to get him to ok me to pre-order spring 2...
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 am

I think that since I'm waiting until Spring 2 for my MB...it also lets me read about what other PL's like/dislike about it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 am

I honestly don't know. I'm at a lost right now. I definitely want a DZ Quick. I want an MB but I want to wait and see how others like it before I commit to getting one. My focus right now is on the FBA.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 am

I am pretty sure I am getting a DZ quick and MightyBe, and a sangria MightyBe. I may hold off on the sangria MB until spring 2 though. I don't want to buy too much the first time around and regret when the rest is revealed. So we will have to wait and see how much self control I have!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 am

Yeah, I think I should wait till spring 2 as well. Might as well save on the shipping! Razz

If I could get anything I wanted, I'd get a CL WB, a ME MB, a DZ BeAll or PB, a sangria and a DD MB, and probably 3 FBA's.

LOL.

But I don't think DH would be pleased. And he'd get half them in the divorce. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:00 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I think I should wait till spring 2 as well. Might as well save on the shipping! Razz

If I could get anything I wanted, I'd get a CL WB, a ME MB, a DZ BeAll or PB, a sangria and a DD MB, and probably 3 FBA's.

LOL.

But I don't think DH would be pleased. And he'd get half them in the divorce. Suspect

Good idea Jess! Now that we can buy directly from LD&D, I think I'll wait too.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I'd much rather order from here. Is that awful?! I feel bad because it's not supporting the whole Canadian market thing, but I just rather deal with someone I trust...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 am

QTsmum wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I'd much rather order from here. Is that awful?! I feel bad because it's not supporting the whole Canadian market thing, but I just rather deal with someone I trust...

Don't feel awful at all. I feel the exact same way. To me, it's not just about trust but it's also specials that they offer and the supply. If we order from a Canadian retailer, there are not pre-order "specials". Heck they don't even have pre-orders. Then when you order something, it takes forever for them to get it. When I want something, I want it right away. Like...within a week which will happen with LD&D.
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 am

mariak wrote:
I am pretty sure I am getting a DZ quick and MightyBe, and a sangria MightyBe. I may hold off on the sangria MB until spring 2 though. I don't want to buy too much the first time around and regret when the rest is revealed. So we will have to wait and see how much self control I have!

ITA! It's tough to make a decision when we haven't seen everything yet!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:57 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
I honestly don't know. I'm at a lost right now. I definitely want a DZ Quick. I want an MB but I want to wait and see how others like it before I commit to getting one. My focus right now is on the FBA.

I am so intrigued by the thought of the FBA...on one hand I hope I love it, but on the other, I hope I don't (if it's really expensive).

I like the idea of having other PL's test out the MB first! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:01 am

mamatojj wrote:
mariak wrote:

ITA! It's tough to make a decision when we haven't seen everything yet!

This exactly why I'm not committing to anything just yet.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 am

mamatojj wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I am so intrigued by the thought of the FBA...on one hand I hope I love it, but on the other, I hope I don't (if it's really expensive).

I like the idea of having other PL's test out the MB first! Very Happy

I know for a fact I will love it and will probably end up getting two or three Embarassed I like the Be All but not the flap.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 am

I don't think it'll be too expensive. I mean, can they really charge more than the BeAll, kwim?! The Tween is what, $100, right? And the All is $120. I don't think they'd market it much more than that. From what it sounds like, it's going to be a hybrid of the 2 bags. I'd be willing to bet it'll be $120.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:43 am

There is nothing in Spring one that I am looking for, but I am hoping I love the FBA when it does come out!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 pm

QTsmum wrote:

Same here!

I ordered several JJB items from here and tried once another company, the customer service was not the same at all!
And those guys pretended to have all items in stock, when in fact they made me wait forever.
LLDD is always very prompt and let's me know when my bag is being deilvered. So even if it is in April, when might as well wait and know that it will come. They are serious and I know that I can trust them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Same here!

I ordered several JJB items from here and tried once another company, the customer service was not the same at all!
And those guys pretended to have all items in stock, when in fact they made me wait forever.
LLDD is always very prompt and let's me know when my bag is being deilvered. So even if it is in April, when might as well wait and know that it will come. They are serious and I know that I can trust them. Smile

Do you live in Canada too?
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Same here!

No, I am in the US.
There is more choice, I am sure. but LLDD still offered the quickest shipping and best customer service to my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 am

QTsmum wrote:
I don't think it'll be too expensive. I mean, can they really charge more than the BeAll, kwim?! The Tween is what, $100, right? And the All is $120. I don't think they'd market it much more than that. From what it sounds like, it's going to be a hybrid of the 2 bags. I'd be willing to bet it'll be $120.

I'm guessing it will be around $120 as well. It's pretty much the same thing as the All but without the flap. Even at $120, I might end up getting 2 or 3 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 am

stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Same here!

No, I am in the US.
There is more choice, I am sure. but LLDD still offered the quickest shipping and best customer service to my opinion.

Plus they give you and incentive to return like the pre-order specials. No other company offers that.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Maybe an LL MB.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm

ixlovexpink wrote:
Maybe an LL MB.

It's coming in LL Shocked I didn't know that. I must've missed it. Gonna check it now.
Back to top Go down
lovemybabies924

lovemybabies924

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 am

whats the ld&d promo gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 am

lovemybabies924 wrote:
whats the ld&d promo gonna be?

Here Stacey Wink

https://ldandd.forumotion.net/diaper-bag-chat-f1/ju-ju-be-scoop-on-spring-pre-orders-t776.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next