Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:52 pm

I am Definitely going to get a might be, but I want it in DD(this will be might FIRST Ju Ju Be ever)! And for right now I am really in need of a diaper bag, and the JJB's are really starting to grow on me. I know that I am supposed to be the one giving advice on diaper bags but I want to hear some feed back from other mom's out there. Any suggestions on a great everyday diaper bag. Things to keep in mind, I am not carrying as much these days cause DD is now 1, so I wont need something HUGE. And I am not a fan of the messenger style(Be All), I am VERY tall so I find that Messengers always hit me at a weird place. Any suggestions? what do you use as an everyday diaper bag? It definitely does not have to be a JJB. I am just surrounded by such amazing bags everyday and it is sooo hard to finally pick one. Question
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:12 am

Hi Katy, what do you think of the Between? My first is done with diapers so I'm only packing diapers for one. I'm using the Tween right now as my everyday bag. I'm not a heavy packer but at the same time, I love how stuffable it is. I can easily fit 3-4 sposies in the back pocket with a diaper cream in one of the mesh pockets. I put a bottle of hand sanitizer in the other mesh pocket. In the main compartment is my Rich, a coin purse (non-JJB affraid), a coupon wallet, a sippy, a 9oz Avent bottle and a 4oz snack cup. I'm awfully anal about using the side pockets on the Tween because I hate that stretched out look but if it doesn't bother you, then can use those for your bottles and you will have more room in the main compartment for a change of clothes or whatever you want. I do however, put those baby mum mum crackers in the side pockets because they're slim enough. I haven't had to pack a change of clothes for either kiddo for a while now so I don't. What I do is put the change of clothes in my car along with a Be Changed. I drive everywhere so there is no need for me to stuff the Tween.

I hope this helps. I haven't tried any non-JJB diaper bags so I'm not sure what else is out there that I can recommend. The only other one I can think of the PPB Touring Tote but I have not tried it myself. I just saw it IRL for the first time last weekend but I didn't get a chance to take it down from the shelve and really look at it. A lot of Pink Ladies like it though. It's versatile and doesn't scream diaper bag. Let me know what you decide to go with. I would love to see what you choose.
Back to top Go down
lovemybabies924

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 am

i have tried tons of diaper bags..and come back to jjb every time..so why look else where Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Hi Katy, what do you think of the Between? My first is done with diapers so I'm only packing diapers for one. I'm using the Tween right now as my everyday bag. I'm not a heavy packer but at the same time, I love how stuffable it is. I can easily fit 3-4 sposies in the back pocket with a diaper cream in one of the mesh pockets. I put a bottle of hand sanitizer in the other mesh pocket. In the main compartment is my Rich, a coin purse (non-JJB affraid), a coupon wallet, a sippy, a 9oz Avent bottle and a 4oz snack cup. I'm awfully anal about using the side pockets on the Tween because I hate that stretched out look but if it doesn't bother you, then can use those for your bottles and you will have more room in the main compartment for a change of clothes or whatever you want. I do however, put those baby mum mum crackers in the side pockets because they're slim enough. I haven't had to pack a change of clothes for either kiddo for a while now so I don't. What I do is put the change of clothes in my car along with a Be Changed. I drive everywhere so there is no need for me to stuff the Tween.

I hope this helps. I haven't tried any non-JJB diaper bags so I'm not sure what else is out there that I can recommend. The only other one I can think of the PPB Touring Tote but I have not tried it myself. I just saw it IRL for the first time last weekend but I didn't get a chance to take it down from the shelve and really look at it. A lot of Pink Ladies like it though. It's versatile and doesn't scream diaper bag. Let me know what you decide to go with. I would love to see what you choose.

The between looks like a great bag, I would need something just a little bit bigger. My DD LOVES books and I need to bring them EVERYWHERE! plus i like the handles of the spicy and the mighty be... the between has the messenger style i was talking about. Thank you sooo much for the advice, now do you see why it is so hard for me to choose.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

The between looks like a great bag, I would need something just a little bit bigger. My DD LOVES books and I need to bring them EVERYWHERE! plus i like the handles of the spicy and the mighty be... the between has the messenger style i was talking about. Thank you sooo much for the advice, now do you see why it is so hard for me to choose.

I'm guessing the Spicy or PackaBe would be too big? The only other bag I can think of is the Smart but the pouch takes up a lot of room so I would remove the pouch Wink
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 am

I think the FBA would work for Katy!! Wink
Hopefully it's revealed soon!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:49 am

QTsmum wrote:

Oh duh! Why didn't I think of that. I guess I'm not a true PL Laughing
I think it's supposed to be released next month. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am

QTsmum wrote:

Thank you guys so much for all of your help! but of course I am still learning the forum lingo(i just learned the other day what DD, DS and DH meant. Embarassed ) what does FBA stand for?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am

Katy wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Thank you guys so much for all of your help! but of course I am still learning the forum lingo(i just learned the other day what DD, DS and DH meant. Embarassed ) what does FBA stand for?

LOL! Don't worry,,,,it took me a few months as well to catch on to the forum lingo. The FBA stands for Flapless Be All. Basically the Be All without the flap. It's the highly anticipated bag of the year Laughing That and supposedly a mommy bag/purse that JJB is coming out with in black/lilac. Both these bags will be released at the end of April I believe.
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 am

Yes! We have heard about this, I couldn't figure out for the life of me what FBA meant... It does sound like a bag that I might be getting... lol. Even though I don't like the messenger style. I am def getting a Wanna be before the Summer(me and Gracie are total beach bums.. lol) I think that before the summer I am going to be getting a DD Spicy.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 am

LOL! Now you know what FBA means when you see us talking about it. If it's exactly like the Be all but without the flap, I foresee myself getting at least two or three Embarassed

What print in the WB are you getting? I have GG but I really want Citrus and I know if I wait too long, they'll be gone. Does LD&D have many Citrus WBs left?
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 am

We do have a few Citrus left and that would be the one I am def going to get. hehehehe. I was also thinking about TT because it is such a big bag, that maybe a softer print might be better. I really do recomend the Citrus, it is sooo pretty IRL(see that i know some lingo)!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:40 am

I thought for sure you were going to get the Cherry Lemonade Laughing Not very many people like the Citrus but the CL has been a hit so far. It's funny you should mention TT because I'm thinking of getting that one too. Why do I like all the discontinued prints? *sigh* Now the rush is on to get them before they're gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 am

i hear ya! I seem to love all the discontinued prints as well. I really am not a fan of the CL wanna be, my DREAM JJB is a Drip Drops Wanna Be. One can dream :sigh:. I can honestly say that the pictures of the Cirtus Wanna Be does not do it justice, it really is soo pretty! The lining is so nice. I love you
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 am

DD is my all time favourite print! A lot of PLs have asked for the WB in DD with teal or champagne lining but alas.....CL it is. I would definitely get a WB in DD if they ever made is. I LOVE, LOVE the envy lining in the Citrus. I wish all the Citrus bags and Quick were made with the envy lining. The silver just doesn't do it for me. Have I mentioned that you're a total enabler? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 am

I completely agree!!! I do not like the silver, I really don't even think that it matches. I may be and enabler, but i think that i have all of you forum ladies to for my new Ju Ju Be addiction. I will actually be buying my first Ju Ju Be product tomorrow. affraid
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:30 am

Oh yeah.....I forgot that you don't own any JJBs yet. Hey we're just doing our job recruiting you Laughing So you're getting the WB tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Katy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 am

Nope its still to cold for a beach bag.. lol. But I will be getting a DD be major and DD set. cheers
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 am

Woohoo! I have those two as well although my DD major is still in the plastic packaging Embarassed I'm loving my LL Rich right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

i just got a be righ tback i can't figure out if the mighty be is what i need i want big, i am also thinking of getting a fuel cell what do you think of the fuel cell
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 pm

What print is your BRB? The MB might actually be good for you too but keep in mind it's about the same size as the Be Prepared but it does not have any structure to it. It's basically a slouchy bag if you know what I mean. It doesn't have very many pockets either.

I have a fuel cell and I love it!
Back to top Go down
twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 am

i have a be all sienna swirls whichi i am using as a lunch box sort of speak when we travel to el paso,tx 5hr drive with gerber, juice, etc

be right back, brown bubblegum
be prepared, zany zinnias
be quick, brown champagne
zany zinnias
Back to top Go down
twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 am

i will try the fuel cell and the mighty be i think you can never have enough diaper bags
i use to love fleurville until i discoverd ju ju be, with my oldest i had like 2 motherships, i bought 3 sling totes, lunchpack and the wristbags of course but i just gave them away nothing compares to the ju ju bes in any way at least thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:39 am

What print are you getting for the fuel cell and mighty be? Even though I have many Ju Ju Bes, I wouldn't mind trying an FV sling tote. I've heard many good reviews about it.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am

i have no idea on which prints any ideas??
the fv doesn´t have as many inside pockets like the ju ju be and its smaller even the mothership is small but its a nice diaper bag and it worked for me when i had one child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   

Back to top Go down

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat! :: All Ju Ju Be All the Time-
Jump to: