Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 am

Are you a matchy matchy person? Do your accessories have to match your bags?
If you're not particular, I suggest the brown/champagne or cinnamon/champagne Wink
Both of those would look good with your BRB or BP Wink
Back to top Go down
twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 am

thanks I used to be matchy since my mom is a matchy matchy person my mom is the kind of person how has to match the shampoo with the color of the tile, but with 4 kids have decided not to worry to match anything
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

How do you match shampoo with the color of the tile? LOL! I never knew that was even possible Laughing
Back to top Go down
twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

you can just imagen how she is about your purse matching the color of your shoes.
i am thinking about buying a couple of ju ju be´s and sell them here in chihuahua i don´t know if i can do that since i don´t own a store it will be at my house i can invite my friends so they can get familiar with the diaper bags i think i need to ask maya maybe she can help
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 am

Anybody can sell JJBs although you're probably better off contacting JJB directly to find out how. Good luck though. I hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   

Back to top Go down

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat! :: All Ju Ju Be All the Time-
Jump to: