Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you ordering for Spring 2?

Go down 
+8
Headlighted
GatorMommy
mariak
LeeBee
Momof2Boys
butterflyjuju
azach1028
octjuly
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
octjuly

What are you ordering for Spring 2? Empty
PostSubject: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

I didn't pre-order for Spring 1....I've been patiently waiting for ME MightyBe and the BeHave for Spring 2. I've had a hard time deciding on color for the BeHave but I think I'm going with Black.

And now that I've seen pics from the Trunk Show....I would really love a Major (& I didn't have the slightest interest in one before....I was completely happy with my Lotus one Rolling Eyes Laughing ) But I think I'm going to restrain myself and wait on this one.
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 am

I'm ordering a Sangria MB and a black behave Smile even though I can get the sangria now I just figure I'll order them together
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 am

I ordered all in Black Earth Leather:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

And am seriously thinking of getting a BeFabulous too.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 am

DD and ME MB Wink
Back to top Go down
LeeBee

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm definitely getting the brown Behave but I can't decide if I want a Thrifty as well... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 am

I pre-ordered a brown behave and a black MB.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 am

Hmmm.....I'm still waffling Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 am

A brown BeHave and maybe a Brown BizBe! I am trying hard to resist trying the major again!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 am

I love the look of th EL Major but I know the Major doesn't work for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 pm

I ordered a black Behave and a matching Be Rich!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Headlighted wrote:
I ordered a black Behave and a matching Be Rich!

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
javajunkie13

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 am

I ordered a black Behave. I also just ordered a sangria MB & zz fuel cell. A few weeks ago I also got a LB quick and CL thrifty. It's safe to say I'm in one of my buying kicks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 am

javajunkie13 wrote:
I ordered a black Behave. I also just ordered a sangria MB & zz fuel cell. A few weeks ago I also got a LB quick and CL thrifty. It's safe to say I'm in one of my buying kicks Laughing

Ver nice! I think there will be a lot of PLs on buying kicks right now because of the new stuff Laughing Enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:52 am

butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

JuLinda, I am so jealous!! That would be my dream order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 am

awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

HAHA! Mine too minus the BeMajor since it doesn't work for me but add a Rich in there Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

HAHA! Mine too minus the BeMajor since it doesn't work for me but add a Rich in there Laughing

Yeah, I could do without the Major and BizBe. Love my FV Zip wallet too much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:09 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

Yeah, I could do without the Major and BizBe. Love my FV Zip wallet too much Very Happy

I've been wanting to try an FV wallet. Does it have many card slots though? I need at least 12-18 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

I've been wanting to try an FV wallet. Does it have many card slots though? I need at least 12-18 Embarassed

It has 12 slots for cards. I have doubled a few of mine up too. Here is a inside pic link...
http://fleurville.com/product/zip-wallet
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

It has 12 slots for cards. I have doubled a few of mine up too. Here is a inside pic link...

Thanks! That helps!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

Thanks! That helps!

No problem! It has SO much room for cash, cards, my VB coin purse with Driver's License, change, and receipts!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

Thanks! That helps!

No problem! It has SO much room for cash, cards, my VB coin purse with Driver's License, change, and receipts!!

It even fits a coin purse? Shocked WOW, that is roomy! It doesn't look so roomy in the pics. That's good to know.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

Thanks! That helps!

It even fits a coin purse? Shocked WOW, that is roomy! It doesn't look so roomy in the pics. That's good to know.

I might have a bit of time this morning before swim class. I will try to take some packed up pics for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

BeHave
BeMajor
BeQuick
BizBe
MightyBe

Thanks! That helps!

I might have a bit of time this morning before swim class. I will try to take some packed up pics for you Very Happy

That would be great!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 am

awhitesi wrote:
Here are pics of my FV zip wallet all packed up Very Happy

https://ldandd.forumotion.net/irl-photos-and-bag-reviews-f20/fv-zip-wallet-packed-t933.htm#11697

That looks fab! I may have to try one out. Aren't they affordable too? I really like your VB coin purse Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for Spring 2?   What are you ordering for Spring 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you ordering for Spring 2?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next