Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!

Go down 
+18
momtoheath
ixlovexpink
Katy
themommaduck
stbismuth9
mamatojj
Momof2Boys
lynn4
QTsmum
butterflyjuju
BLightyear
rabidewok
zzbean
Lesliedave5k
yurtlesmom
mariak
Ang407
Maya
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zzbean

zzbean

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:28 am

Maya wrote:
Working on the pre-order stuff.
Will have the same pre-order special of course Smile
And the stuff will be up Monday!
Yeah!!!! Can't wait!!
This gives me the weekend to make up my mind.....
DD or DZ...I am thinking DZ for now, it's so light and summery. Maybe a DD in the fall....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:06 am

zzbean wrote:
Maya wrote:
Yeah!!!! Can't wait!!
DD or DZ...I am thinking DZ for now, it's so light and summery. Maybe a DD in the fall....

That's what I like about the MB. They're cheap enough that you can order one. Or two. Maybe even three or four Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Maya wrote:
Yeah!!!! Can't wait!!

That's what I like about the MB. They're cheap enough that you can order one. Or two. Maybe even three or four Laughing

One for each season!!! I am loving how you think!!!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:53 am

Maya wrote:
Yay! I am looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:59 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Maya wrote:
Yeah!!!! Can't wait!!

One for each season!!! I am loving how you think!!!

You neeeed one for each seaon Laughing Not want but neeeeed Laughing
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 am

Can't wait....ordering a bunch of DZ!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 am

momtoheath wrote:
Can't wait....ordering a bunch of DZ!

Make sure to take pics and post them on here if you can Wink
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
Katy wrote:
I used to say how i wasn't into Ju Ju Be's BUT after seeing all the new things they have some out with, I see myself on the path to a full blow addiction!

It was bound to happen eventually!

Especially if you work there Katy Laughing How can you escape? You're surrounded by them Laughing

IT IS SOOOOO HARD... and its not just Ju Ju Be's!!! I am sure when Gracie(DD) is done with diapers, or when I wont need a diaper bag anymore; I will probably just have another baby! Because at this rate I will have tooo many bags and no one to use them on. That's how I justify when i buy something new. Very Happy

Oh yeah I forgot you have all those other bags taunting you Laughing Oh that makes it even harder Laughing I would love to see your stash and drool at all the lovelies! Post a pic when you can Wink

By the way, it's me....Joanne Wink The one who has been a PITA about the LL Set Embarassed We spoke yesterday and I'm returning the med and large sets.

Hi Joanna,

I know I really need to post my stash! I have been saying for a while now that I am going to post it, i will soon! I promise, and don't worry i still have your sets sitting right next to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:47 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
Katy wrote:
I used to say how i wasn't into Ju Ju Be's BUT after seeing all the new things they have some out with, I see myself on the path to a full blow addiction!

It was bound to happen eventually!

Especially if you work there Katy Laughing How can you escape? You're surrounded by them Laughing

IT IS SOOOOO HARD... and its not just Ju Ju Be's!!! I am sure when Gracie(DD) is done with diapers, or when I wont need a diaper bag anymore; I will probably just have another baby! Because at this rate I will have tooo many bags and no one to use them on. That's how I justify when i buy something new. Very Happy

Oh yeah I forgot you have all those other bags taunting you Laughing Oh that makes it even harder Laughing I would love to see your stash and drool at all the lovelies! Post a pic when you can Wink

By the way, it's me....Joanne Wink The one who has been a PITA about the LL Set Embarassed We spoke yesterday and I'm returning the med and large sets.

Hi Joanna,

I know I really need to post my stash! I have been saying for a while now that I am going to post it, i will soon! I promise, and don't worry i still have your sets sitting right next to me. Very Happy

I would love to see pics even of your non-JJB stash Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:48 am

Still processing but will be up within a few minutes! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am

YAY! BTW, is today a holiday in the US? I know us Canadians have the day off. It's known as Family Day.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 am

yes today is Presidents day for us.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am

Oh....and you're working? Wow, you guys are a dedicated bunch Wink
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

woohoo!!! Just ordered a mightybe, between and quick in DZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 am

Ugh! Still trying to decide Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Shipping ?   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 am

I placed my pre-order. I'm nervous because we are leaving for 3 weeks in Mar but didn't want to miss the pre-order specials. Is there a way to find out when my order is scheduled to ship (or arrange a shipping time, or something) so I can make sure it's not sitting outside for 3 weeks? Thanks so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:10 am

The new stuff will ship mid March I believe. Is that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Jenny contact Maya and ask that they require a signature for your package.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
Jenny contact Maya and ask that they require a signature for your package.

Does that mean if no one is available to sign for it, they will hold it for her at the post office until she picks it up? Sorry....I'm in Canada so I'm just curious as to how it works.
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 pm

I think after 2 wks they will return to sender if it's not picked up. I'm stuck between a rock and hard place right now. If I take the chance and have it shipped to my mom's house (where we'll be visiting) I worry that it'll get there after we leave, if I have it shipped to my house it'll sit outside forever...what to do, what to do. I don't want to hassel my neighbor to watch for it (they're not overly reliable). Holding my mail @ the post office didn't go so well last time (they lost half of it)... scratch
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 am

Hmmmm.....can you have it shipped to a friend's house? Someone you know who lives in your city? Or you may want to consider paying for Priority shipping and have it sent to your mom's. I dunno.....
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:32 am

yeah, I'll get it figured out
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 am

I would so help you if I could Wink Good luck Jenny!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 pm

hey jenny,

If you want us to wait to send it after a you get back, just E-mail me at Kaitlyn@littledudesanddivas.com with your order number and I can get it taken care of. Or Give me a call at (888)-310-2247 ext.115.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next