Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!

Go down 
+18
momtoheath
ixlovexpink
Katy
themommaduck
stbismuth9
mamatojj
Momof2Boys
lynn4
QTsmum
butterflyjuju
BLightyear
rabidewok
zzbean
Lesliedave5k
yurtlesmom
mariak
Ang407
Maya
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Yes, limit your collection to JJB only. I know it's hard but it's worth it Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
DD is such a gorgeous print. I am def'n going to need something in that print. Even if it's just a quick....Enjoy your new bags ladies Smile

You neeeeed a little DD in your collection Wink It's a good thing they decided to bring it back. It was supposed to be discontinued Shocked

I do neeeeeeed DD!! I am going to have to put something in my next order....I was going to go with the DD MB, but with the Behave coming....I decided to go for that instead Smile

I am glad they didnt discontinue it....Such a pretty print!!

How is your PP All?

The DD Mini is really cute Wink

I haven't received my Purple All yet. It should be arriving sometime this week. I can't wait to get it!

I LOVE my GG Mini...so a DD Mini is a fab idea!! I was thinking about getting a SS Mini for my son. He loves packing the GG around the house....but he puts her on the floor Sad Id rather not have to share......Bad Mommy. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm

so tempted...i hope they ship soon
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
DD is such a gorgeous print. I am def'n going to need something in that print. Even if it's just a quick....Enjoy your new bags ladies Smile

You neeeeed a little DD in your collection Wink It's a good thing they decided to bring it back. It was supposed to be discontinued Shocked

I do neeeeeeed DD!! I am going to have to put something in my next order....I was going to go with the DD MB, but with the Behave coming....I decided to go for that instead Smile

I am glad they didnt discontinue it....Such a pretty print!!

How is your PP All?

The DD Mini is really cute Wink

I haven't received my Purple All yet. It should be arriving sometime this week. I can't wait to get it!

I LOVE my GG Mini...so a DD Mini is a fab idea!! I was thinking about getting a SS Mini for my son. He loves packing the GG around the house....but he puts her on the floor Sad Id rather not have to share......Bad Mommy. Hahaha.

Oh my gosh I think I would faint if my son put my JJBs on the floor Laughing I did however, get him a CB Mini to use for when he starts school in September but I'm not so sure now if I want to let him use it for school. I've seen how kids treat their bags and I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about my son mistreating his CB Mini Shocked
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:13 am

momtoheath wrote:

So tempted for what? Laughing
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Sorry....need to use quote more often. Tempted to get something else while I wait. The spring 1 better ship soon, or my DH will flip out over the credit card bill
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:47 am

momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Sorry....need to use quote more often. Tempted to get something else while I wait. The spring 1 better ship soon, or my DH will flip out over the credit card bill

Hehe! That's what I'm doing right now. This week alone I've ordered 3 WannaBes, a Be Prepared and a Tween Shocked All because I'm waiting for the FBA Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 am

Do you rotate every day???? I only keep 8 or so bags at a time
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Hehe! That's what I'm doing right now. This week alone I've ordered 3 WannaBes, a Be Prepared and a Tween Shocked All because I'm waiting for the FBA Rolling Eyes

Wow!!! You have had a busy week!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 pm

This thread is so fun! LOve seeing what everyone is planning on. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 am

momtoheath wrote:
Do you rotate every day???? I only keep 8 or so bags at a time

Oh no, I don't rotate every day. I wish I had time to do that Laughing I just buy them thinking that I'll get around to using them someday Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Wow!!! You have had a busy week!!!! Smile

I blame JJB! Making me wait for the darn FBA! Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 am

Hahaha. Hopefully this is the last week you'll have to wait....
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 am

Fingers crossed the fba reveal is next
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 am

I read on JJB's FB page that Spring 1 is supposed to ship early next week!!! Yeah!!! I am hoping that means LD&D will ship it late next week or early the week after...I am really hoping to have my stuff before I leave on holidays. I think the MB would come in super handy!!
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 am

Awesome news!!!! Perhaps I will have my new bags to use at the hospital when I deliver my daughter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:34 am

momtoheath wrote:
Awesome news!!!! Perhaps I will have my new bags to use at the hospital when I deliver my daughter!!!!!

Ooohhhhh!! I hope so for you! How fabulous would that be! When are you due?
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:08 am

I have a c-section on the 19th
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 am

momtoheath wrote:
I have a c-section on the 19th

That's soon Shocked Are you nervous?
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 am

Yes and no.. I know the pain, and find it much more comforting to not have to go through labor first, but nervous that every day I go to the Dr, it could be the day. I'm diabetic and have been sick alot lately, aside from the stress of 3 unexpected funerals in the last 3 months, so part of me just wants it over. Then I can enjoy something special. The year hasn't gone well so far, so I am looking at this as a major improvement, no matter how painful! Smile Plus, you should have seen my face when we found out it was a girl. My first was going to be named after my grandmother, but it was a boy, now we can finally honor her the way she should be honored. She was like a mom to me, and completely open about everything. She passed away before meeting my DH, but knew everything about him. He could have met her, but she was terribly ill when I was flying home, and certainly not the way I wanted him to remember her. Hopefully, Tilly will have her spunk, and zest to live life to the fullest. So, to get to the point, not nervous, waaaaay to excited to meet the little one I hope takes after my grandma!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 am

Best of luck!!
Congrats on the little girl. I am sure she will be an honor to her namesake.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 am

Thanks! Really cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 am

momtoheath wrote:
Yes and no.. I know the pain, and find it much more comforting to not have to go through labor first, but nervous that every day I go to the Dr, it could be the day. I'm diabetic and have been sick alot lately, aside from the stress of 3 unexpected funerals in the last 3 months, so part of me just wants it over. Then I can enjoy something special. The year hasn't gone well so far, so I am looking at this as a major improvement, no matter how painful! Smile Plus, you should have seen my face when we found out it was a girl. My first was going to be named after my grandmother, but it was a boy, now we can finally honor her the way she should be honored. She was like a mom to me, and completely open about everything. She passed away before meeting my DH, but knew everything about him. He could have met her, but she was terribly ill when I was flying home, and certainly not the way I wanted him to remember her. Hopefully, Tilly will have her spunk, and zest to live life to the fullest. So, to get to the point, not nervous, waaaaay to excited to meet the little one I hope takes after my grandma!

Awww.....that's so sweet of you to name her after your grandmother. I'm sure your grandmother will be smiling down on you the day Tilly comes into the world Wink
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:06 am

I would like to think so! Only a few more weeks to go!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 am

Yep, just a few more weeks andyou'll get to meet your little girl Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next