Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!

Go down 
+18
momtoheath
ixlovexpink
Katy
themommaduck
stbismuth9
mamatojj
Momof2Boys
lynn4
QTsmum
butterflyjuju
BLightyear
rabidewok
zzbean
Lesliedave5k
yurtlesmom
mariak
Ang407
Maya
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 am

QTsmum wrote:
Maya, Can Canadians take advantage of the pre-order specials? Since they're not available for preorder through Canadian retailers?

I'm pretty sure we can but we have to order other non-JJB stuff. At least that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 am

I just saw a post that said we can officially order JJB from LD&D with no stipulations and free shipping again! Very Happy

Best news all day!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 am

QTsmum wrote:
I just saw a post that said we can officially order JJB from LD&D with no stipulations and free shipping again! Very Happy

Best news all day!

Yes! Saw that too! I'm so happy! LD&D truly is the best!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 pm

I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:56 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
I can't wait!

Remember to include your forum userid when ordering Wink
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 am

How fun!! "something up your sleeve" Love that!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 am

themommaduck wrote:
How fun!! "something up your sleeve" Love that!! Smile

I know! I can't wait to see what Maya has planned for us!
Back to top Go down
BLightyear

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 am

yeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 am

I used to say how i wasn't into Ju Ju Be's BUT after seeing all the new things they have some out with, I see myself on the path to a full blow addiction!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 am

Katy wrote:
I used to say how i wasn't into Ju Ju Be's BUT after seeing all the new things they have some out with, I see myself on the path to a full blow addiction!

It was bound to happen eventually!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm

mariak wrote:
Katy wrote:

Especially if you work there Katy Laughing How can you escape? You're surrounded by them Laughing
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Can't wait for the MB!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

ixlovexpink wrote:
Can't wait for the MB!

Which print are you getting?
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:00 am

I am soooo excited for the MB and my first preorder. The print decision is the worst!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am

rabidewok wrote:
I am soooo excited for the MB and my first preorder. The print decision is the worst!

Have you decided yet what print MB you're getting?
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
Katy wrote:

Especially if you work there Katy Laughing How can you escape? You're surrounded by them Laughing

IT IS SOOOOO HARD... and its not just Ju Ju Be's!!! I am sure when Gracie(DD) is done with diapers, or when I wont need a diaper bag anymore; I will probably just have another baby! Because at this rate I will have tooo many bags and no one to use them on. That's how I justify when i buy something new. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:48 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
Katy wrote:

IT IS SOOOOO HARD... and its not just Ju Ju Be's!!! I am sure when Gracie(DD) is done with diapers, or when I wont need a diaper bag anymore; I will probably just have another baby! Because at this rate I will have tooo many bags and no one to use them on. That's how I justify when i buy something new. Very Happy

Oh yeah I forgot you have all those other bags taunting you Laughing Oh that makes it even harder Laughing I would love to see your stash and drool at all the lovelies! Post a pic when you can Wink

By the way, it's me....Joanne Wink The one who has been a PITA about the LL Set Embarassed We spoke yesterday and I'm returning the med and large sets.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 am

I have decided my most part of February is that it is short!! Next week is already mid-February...Bring on the pre-orders!! I cant wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:04 pm

zzbean wrote:
I have decided my most part of February is that it is short!! Next week is already mid-February...Bring on the pre-orders!! I cant wait!!!

Do you know for sure what you're getting?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I am getting the Mighty Be in Dizzy Daisy. I like that it's not really a diaper bag...and I won't have to part with it once my diapering days are over.
Have you decided what you are going with?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:17 pm

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I am getting the Mighty Be in Dizzy Daisy. I like that it's not really a diaper bag...and I won't have to part with it once my diapering days are over.

I definitely want a Quick in DZ but I might wait. I want to see the reviews on the MB before I commit to buying one. If they get good reviews and I like the look of them IRL, I'll probably end up getting it in Drip Drops and Midnight Eclipse and I'll order the DZ Quick then too.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I definitely want a Quick in DZ but I might wait. I want to see the reviews on the MB before I commit to buying one. If they get good reviews and I like the look of them IRL, I'll probably end up getting it in Drip Drops and Midnight Eclipse and I'll order the DZ Quick then too.

Oooohh....I REALLY like the Drip Drop pattern....Hmmm...Might edge out the DZ by just a little bit. I also enjoy the idea of a matching quick! Those are good choices....I am excited! I cant wait Smile Your church story seriously made me laugh so hard!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Oooohh....I REALLY like the Drip Drop pattern....Hmmm...Might edge out the DZ by just a little bit. I also enjoy the idea of a matching quick! Those are good choices....I am excited! I cant wait Smile Your church story seriously made me laugh so hard!!!

DD is my fav! I'm still on the fence about DZ. I want to see it IRL first.

I'm glad I could amuse you Laughing Hubby still gets mad whenever I laugh about it. He doesn't think it's funny since I left him there high and dry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 am

Working on the pre-order stuff.
Will have the same pre-order special of course Smile
And the stuff will be up Monday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:23 am

Maya wrote:
Working on the pre-order stuff.
Will have the same pre-order special of course Smile
And the stuff will be up Monday!

Awesome! Can't wait to see them all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!   Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be Scoop on Spring Pre-Orders!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next