Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what's up for the weekend?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, Barrie gets lots of the lake effect snow.

I'd love to be in the Horse shoe valley area. The houses are really reasonable and unique. Plus, it's still kind of country, but close to the city. And far enough away that MIL won't just drop in. LOL

Where in Barrie were you? I miss it! Barrie was awesome. The lake front is gorgeous.

LOL at the mil comment at least you guys get along

I no longer live in Barrie I'm in Brampton now but planning to move in the summer hopefully...I would like to move to Alton small city but close to Brampton or Orangeville we'll see

Orangeville is nice. My great grandma used to be in a home up there. Smile I remember thinking ti was an 8 hour drive from TO. Shocked Apparently I didn't have much concept of time. LOL.

8 hours?! LMAO!! I like Orangeville too. Nice and quiet.

oh I don't know about quiet Laughing

It's not quiet? I thought Orangeville is what they call the "boonies" lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, Barrie gets lots of the lake effect snow.

I'd love to be in the Horse shoe valley area. The houses are really reasonable and unique. Plus, it's still kind of country, but close to the city. And far enough away that MIL won't just drop in. LOL

Where in Barrie were you? I miss it! Barrie was awesome. The lake front is gorgeous.

LOL at the mil comment at least you guys get along

I no longer live in Barrie I'm in Brampton now but planning to move in the summer hopefully...I would like to move to Alton small city but close to Brampton or Orangeville we'll see

Orangeville is nice. My great grandma used to be in a home up there. Smile I remember thinking ti was an 8 hour drive from TO. Shocked Apparently I didn't have much concept of time. LOL.

8 hours?! LMAO!! I like Orangeville too. Nice and quiet.

oh I don't know about quiet Laughing

It's not quiet? I thought Orangeville is what they call the "boonies" lol!

Laughing ya its booming pretty quickly though not sure for how much longer it'll be the "boonies" LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
I'm from Scarborough originally, but we moved to Innisfil (south of Barrie) when I was 12.

We're out in Labrador now (4th year, god help me!)
I can't wait to move back to ON. Miss it.

You're from Scarborough Jessica? That's where I live. At Warden & St. Clair to be exact. Right by Warden subway station.

I can't remember the streets, but we were in the Malvern area. Bad now. So, So bad. Shocked Glad we got out of there when we did.
TO is awesome though. We spent a few days last year in a friend's condo right along Queens Quay. So nice. We could see the CN tower from the bed! affraid It was the prettiest thing ever. Don't even want to talk about how much she paid a month for her closet sized apartment though. Suspect

OMG Malvern is awful! I used to live there too back in 1994-95 I think. I lived in the new condos and went to Mother Teresa High School. I haaaated that school. It's so much worse now.

How does Toronto compare to where you're living now though?

OMG, it doesn't! LOL. Where I live now is like a hole. No stores, traffic or highways. There's nothing here. Basically trees and old people. Laughing

Oh ya, mother teresa, that was close. I was over in 'grey owl' and my siblings were in Pearson.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 am

QTsmum wrote:
OMG, it doesn't! LOL. Where I live now is like a hole. No stores, traffic or highways. There's nothing here. Basically trees and old people. Laughing

Oh ya, mother teresa, that was close. I was over in 'grey owl' and my siblings were in Pearson.

I remember Pearson. That school has become really bad now. A lot of shootings Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Laughing ya its booming pretty quickly though not sure for how much longer it'll be the "boonies" LOL Laughing

I think everywhere is becoming like that now. Markham used to be considered the boonies and now they just as busy as Scarborough.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 am

Jessica at least your in a safe neighborhood with trees and old ppl Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:20 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I think everywhere is becoming like that now. Markham used to be considered the boonies and now they just as busy as Scarborough.

that is true...Milton is apparently the hot place to live now
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Milton? I've heard of it but not sure where it is. Do you know where it is?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Milton is West of Toronto
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:27 am

not much Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:54 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Milton is West of Toronto

Ah....gotta check it out.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:54 am

katherinekats wrote:
not much Sad

Awwww.....still not feeling well huh.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Jessica at least your in a safe neighborhood with trees and old ppl Razz Laughing

Laughing Well, the trees are really ugly.
I was sure we had been hit by Nukes at some point. They're all black and scraggley. affraid
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I've been through Milton. Can't remember a thing about it though. No Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I was sure we had been hit by Nukes at some point. They're all black and scraggley. affraid

ROFL! You crack me up Jessica.
The poor, poor trees Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Probably because at that time, it was nothing Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 pm

katherinekats wrote:
not much Sad

huh scratch I'm confused
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

OMG Shocked black tree's seriously???!!!???
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 pm

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

that's probably before the population exploded...its fastly becoming the next TO
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ROFL! You crack me up Jessica.
The poor, poor trees Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
katherinekats wrote:
not much Sad

huh scratch I'm confused

I think she meant not much as in not much is up for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

that's probably before the population exploded...its fastly becoming the next TO

That's what I said too. That it was probably nothing then Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:24 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
katherinekats wrote:
not much Sad

huh scratch I'm confused

ohhh ok yeah I can be slow sometimes LMAO!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:25 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

That's what I said too. That it was probably nothing then Laughing

lol!

great minds think a like Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
katherinekats wrote:
not much Sad

huh scratch I'm confused

ohhh ok yeah I can be slow sometimes LMAO!!! Laughing

At least it's only sometimes. I'm slow everyday Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what's up for the weekend?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next