Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what's up for the weekend?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

So what's up for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 am

Anyone doing anything exciting?

Not us. Not much to do out in my neck of the woods.
Maybe I'll take the baby for a snowmobile ride! Smile Depends on how cold it is though!

How about you?!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 am

We went to the mall today because there is a sports card thing going on. DH shopped while I played with the kids in the play area. Does anyone else think there is something wrong with this picture? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 am

mariak wrote:
We went to the mall today because there is a sports card thing going on. DH shopped while I played with the kids in the play area. Does anyone else think there is something wrong with this picture? Laughing

Definitely something wrong Laughing

We just stayed home today. Had the in-laws over for a couple of hours Rolling Eyes Tomorrow is Church as usual and then Monday again albino
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 am

LOL. Sounds like you need a spa day, Maria! Very Happy

OMG, that bunny smilie is the cutest ever.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 am

mariak wrote:

that is wrong on so many levels LOL

you should have been at a spa relaxing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 am

this has been our first non busy wkend so aside from church today and ds's soccer on Saturday we did absolutely nothing which was much needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
this has been our first non busy wkend so aside from church today and ds's soccer on Saturday we did absolutely nothing which was much needed Very Happy

It's always nice to have a weekend where you do absolutely nothing. You need one of those weekends once in a while.

Where in Canada are you? I'm in Toronto, Ontario Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

It's always nice to have a weekend where you do absolutely nothing. You need one of those weekends once in a while.

ya it was nice I feel ready to face the wk ahead LOL

OMG your like a stone throw away from me I'm in Brampton...WOW small world
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh WOW, that IS close! I'm about 30 minutes from Yorkdale Mall. Taz lives in Brampton too right? Do you live close to each other?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh WOW, that IS close! I'm about 30 minutes from Yorkdale Mall. Taz lives in Brampton too right? Do you live close to each other?

Yes actually Taz does live close to me we have also met in real life and so have our kids...I'm actually going to be seeing her this wk to possible buy another bag off her Very Happy

Oh I'm usually in that area as a friend of mine lives near Yorkdale mall and my dad used to work in North York...I grew up in Etobicoke and then lived in North York for a bit too...small world
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:29 am

I'm from Scarborough originally, but we moved to Innisfil (south of Barrie) when I was 12.

We're out in Labrador now (4th year, god help me!)
I can't wait to move back to ON. Miss it.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:48 am

QTsmum wrote:
I'm from Scarborough originally, but we moved to Innisfil (south of Barrie) when I was 12.

When I first started living on my own I moved to Barrie...TONS of snow I used to have to walk through it to get to work lol

Where in ONT do you want to be?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:43 am

Yeah, Barrie gets lots of the lake effect snow.

I'd love to be in the Horse shoe valley area. The houses are really reasonable and unique. Plus, it's still kind of country, but close to the city. And far enough away that MIL won't just drop in. LOL

Where in Barrie were you? I miss it! Barrie was awesome. The lake front is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:33 am

QTsmum wrote:

I'd love to be in the Horse shoe valley area. The houses are really reasonable and unique. Plus, it's still kind of country, but close to the city. And far enough away that MIL won't just drop in. LOL

Where in Barrie were you? I miss it! Barrie was awesome. The lake front is gorgeous.

LOL at the mil comment at least you guys get along

I no longer live in Barrie I'm in Brampton now but planning to move in the summer hopefully...I would like to move to Alton small city but close to Brampton or Orangeville we'll see
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 am

QTsmum wrote:

You're from Scarborough Jessica? That's where I live. At Warden & St. Clair to be exact. Right by Warden subway station.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

You're from Scarborough Jessica? That's where I live. At Warden & St. Clair to be exact. Right by Warden subway station.

Whoa how do you like it??? Any violence in your area??? I just know Scarborough is always in the news...that is why I'm asking
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I no longer live in Barrie I'm in Brampton now but planning to move in the summer hopefully...I would like to move to Alton small city but close to Brampton or Orangeville we'll see

Orangeville is nice. My great grandma used to be in a home up there. Smile I remember thinking ti was an 8 hour drive from TO. Shocked Apparently I didn't have much concept of time. LOL.
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I can't remember the streets, but we were in the Malvern area. Bad now. So, So bad. Shocked Glad we got out of there when we did.
TO is awesome though. We spent a few days last year in a friend's condo right along Queens Quay. So nice. We could see the CN tower from the bed! affraid It was the prettiest thing ever. Don't even want to talk about how much she paid a month for her closet sized apartment though. Suspect
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Orangeville is nice. My great grandma used to be in a home up there. Smile I remember thinking ti was an 8 hour drive from TO. Shocked Apparently I didn't have much concept of time. LOL.

LMAO!!! ya not that far

Orangeville is ok I just don't the greatest feeling when up there
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:01 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I can't remember the streets, but we were in the Malvern area. Bad now. So, So bad. Shocked Glad we got out of there when we did.
TO is awesome though. We spent a few days last year in a friend's condo right along Queens Quay. So nice. We could see the CN tower from the bed! affraid It was the prettiest thing ever. Don't even want to talk about how much she paid a month for her closet sized apartment though. Suspect

oh Toronto is bad for that...maximize space so you can get more built its pretty ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Whoa how do you like it??? Any violence in your area??? I just know Scarborough is always in the news...that is why I'm asking

Actually my area is great! We've lived here since 2004 and never had any problems. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that it's a matured neighbourhood. Most of my neighbours are retired.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:17 am

QTsmum wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

OMG Malvern is awful! I used to live there too back in 1994-95 I think. I lived in the new condos and went to Mother Teresa High School. I haaaated that school. It's so much worse now.

How does Toronto compare to where you're living now though?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 am

QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

8 hours?! LMAO!! I like Orangeville too. Nice and quiet.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Actually my area is great! We've lived here since 2004 and never had any problems. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that it's a matured neighbourhood. Most of my neighbours are retired.

oh that's awesome...a mature neighborhood helps A LOT
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

8 hours?! LMAO!! I like Orangeville too. Nice and quiet.

oh I don't know about quiet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's up for the weekend?   So what's up for the weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what's up for the weekend?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next