Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on the schedule this weekend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hildie

hildie

What's on the schedule this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Happy Friday ladies -

What's on the schedule for fun this weekend? We have a birthday party tomorrow 2 hours from here and then Cal got invited to another from school so we have to drive back and go straight to that from 5:30-7:30, then throw the kids in bed and relax. Smile Nothing on the agenda on Sunday except breakfast out with the family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 am

I got a birthday party tomorrow too! For my mom and step sister. We're always the first one's to leave cause DD's bedtime is pretty early, around 6 or 7. Shocked
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:46 am

Shocked WOW Amy that is an early bed time...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am

this was Liam's last wk of soccer and tomorrow (Saturday morning) he will play his last two games of the season and then he gets his first ever trophy - WO-HOO!!! I can't wait to see how his soccer pictures turned out...when they took them the parents weren't allowed near the kids we had to be on the sidelines and the coach showed up late and made the guy delete the group shot so he and his son could be in the picture grrr the kids weren't happy nor were we the parents

After that is done we are going to go shopping for Loot bags as its ds's birthday/birthday party the following wkend

Sunday I can't remember if we have anything but if we don't we might just go for a family swim
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 am

We're going to finish up on the cleaning and painting of the house we are moving into. I think we are nearly done.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

This weekend we're off to the Aquatic Center & then meet up with friends visiying from PA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on the schedule this weekend?   What's on the schedule this weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on the schedule this weekend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: