Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
mamatojj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mamatojj

mamatojj

A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Empty
PostSubject: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:22 am

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Baby Kaed (and Lavinia...I hope I'm spelling you name correctly here...). I just love that you are doing the giveaway on Mommy Mentor's Blog!

Also, THANK YOU to LD&D for the giveaway.

Without this contest, I would have never heard of Baby Kaed...quite a clever marketing idea! Wink I really hope you get a lot of extra sales as a result of this contest! Very Happy

flower
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:04 am

yes I have to agree LD&D and BK are the greatest and for Amy too for hosting this contest Very Happy

A lot of ppl are wanting this hot hot hot bag Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:22 am

I'm so so happy all!
That's so sweet and thank you on behalf of all of us.

Just an FYI, Lavinia is the sweetest!!!!
Baby Kaed is always on top of things and one of the greatest companies we've worked with.
They listen too and I know Lavinia is super happy to know you all love the Shanti.

I think the names of the bags are BEAUTIFUL and the meaning makes it that much nicer.

And of course Amy...... she knows I just can't find the time to follow the contest and she's so so great!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Baby Kaed and Amy.
You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 am

I second that. Thank you Lavinia, Maya, and Amy! These giveaways are so fun and it is so sweet of you guys to do this.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:27 am

Maya wrote:
I think the names of the bags are BEAUTIFUL and the meaning makes it that much nicer.

I always love a good story behind a name...it makes it more personal and meaningful
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 am

Maya wrote:
And of course Amy...... she knows I just can't find the time to follow the contest and she's so so great!!!!!!!!

Amy is great! I'm loving her blog!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:50 am

mamatojj wrote:
Maya wrote:

if you ever need a bag or need a review check Amy's blog...all the bag she has reviewed makes me want them ALL!!! lol
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
Maya wrote:

if you ever need a bag or need a review check Amy's blog...all the bag she has reviewed makes me want them ALL!!! lol

LOL! Laughing I bet! I was just thinking about her last night. I was wondering what she does with all those bags. Does she buy them just to review them then sell them? Are they given to her for free? I have a million questions.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 am

Yes, you guys are awesome!!

LD&D has introduced so many new bags to me, exciting for me, sad for DH. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 pm

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
Maya wrote:

LOL! Laughing I bet! I was just thinking about her last night. I was wondering what she does with all those bags. Does she buy them just to review them then sell them? Are they given to her for free? I have a million questions.

I don't about them being given to her maybe that's a little secret she hasn't shared with us but from I know she does buy them and I also know that most of them do get resold...she does buy to get a feel and an idea on them and to let us wonderful ppl know about them too
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Amy I hope I wasn't stepping on your toes just know from what you have said in the past if I'm wrong in anyway I hope you aren't offended Smile
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:12 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I don't about them being given to her maybe that's a little secret she hasn't shared with us but from I know she does buy them and I also know that most of them do get resold...she does buy to get a feel and an idea on them and to let us wonderful ppl know about them too

If I was a designer, I'd give her bags to test for free, just to get a review on her blog!!! Great advertising...or she could be a professional bag tester...

ahhh....dream jobs....
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 am

AScott83 wrote:
Yes, you guys are awesome!!

LD&D has introduced so many new bags to me, exciting for me, sad for DH. Laughing

ITA!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 am

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

If I was a designer, I'd give her bags to test for free, just to get a review on her blog!!! Great advertising...or she could be a professional bag tester...

ahhh....dream jobs....

what a great idea Idea

Well we can still give Amy the title professional bag tester Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D   A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BIG Thank You to Baby Kaed & LD&D
Page 1 of 1