Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Kaed Giveaway!

Go down 
+4
AScott83
hildie
mamatojj
Lilypad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilypad

Baby Kaed Giveaway! Empty
PostSubject: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 pm

See the From One Mommy To Another blog for an awesome Baby Kaed Giveaway!
http://mommy-mentor.blogspot.com/2009/07/baby-kaed-shanti-giveaway.html

bounce
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 am

Ooohhh! You beat me!

I hope I win!!! What a great giveaway from a great blogging mommy of a great bag from a great e-tailer!!!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:44 am

mamatojj wrote:
Ooohhh! You beat me!

I hope I win!!! What a great giveaway from a great blogging mommy of a great bag from a great e-tailer!!!

Aww - thanks! Baby Kaed and LD&D are wonderful to do this! THis is a FABULOUS bag - I wish I could win. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 am

Quote :
Aww - thanks! Baby Kaed and LD&D are wonderful to do this! THis is a FABULOUS bag - I wish I could win.

It sucks you and Maya can't enter to win, you are deserving people too! Maybe you could have a secret alternate account to sign up with. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 am

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :
Aww - thanks! Baby Kaed and LD&D are wonderful to do this! THis is a FABULOUS bag - I wish I could win.

It sucks you and Maya can't enter to win, you are deserving people too! Maybe you could have a secret alternate account to sign up with. Laughing

your just evil Amy Razz but in a good way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am

Quote :
your just evil Amy but in a good way

Laughing
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 am

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :

ROTFL! Smile
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
AScott83 wrote:
Quote :

More for you two to win! I hope Teri Rae enters too when she gets to a computer. She was trying to be nice with others and not enter b/c she already won. But hey, all is fair in love and bags...
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Quote :
More for you two to win! I hope Teri Rae enters too when she gets to a computer. She was trying to be nice with others and not enter b/c she already won. But hey, all is fair in love and bags...

Haha, I was thinking like that for a second and then the thought of "what if..." came into my mind. Shocked
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:59 am

hildie wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
AScott83 wrote:
Quote :

OMG you know I have had sooo much going on in my personal life I never thought to "back off" a bit oops Embarassed but hey if you say its ok then now I don't feel so bad oh and I shouldn't feel bad considering I still have to paid a good amount in shipping so for me it technically isn't "free" lol
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:35 am

pinkfrog wrote:

OMG you know I have had sooo much going on in my personal life I never thought to "back off" a bit oops Embarassed but hey if you say its ok then now I don't feel so bad oh and I shouldn't feel bad considering I still have to paid a good amount in shipping so for me it technically isn't "free" lol

THe more the merrier! Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:13 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!
You're all cracking me up!
Of course it's ok!
It's all fair.

Obviously the more things you do, the more chances to win so it's all up to fate and up to the participation.

Good luck all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Lilypad

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 am

Thanks to Amy for doing another great giveaway! Now if I can only be lucky enough to win! Smile
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:55 am

I want this bag SO BAD! I don't know how many entrys I'll get in but I'll certianly try!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 am

mariak wrote:
I want this bag SO BAD! I don't know how many entrys I'll get in but I'll certianly try!

is this Adrienne? if it is your cracking me up with the replies over on Amy's blog LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:21 am

hildie wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

THe more the merrier! Go for it!

I feel like a little kid needing reassurance LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 am

pinkfrog wrote:
mariak wrote:

is this Adrienne? if it is your cracking me up with the replies over on Amy's blog LMAO!!!

Yep! This is Adrienne!!!

That bag is gorgeous, and I don't feel like working. Whenever I hear the boss coming, I make it look like I'm working...but I'm entering contests!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 am

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
mariak wrote:

Yep! This is Adrienne!!!

That bag is gorgeous, and I don't feel like working. Whenever I hear the boss coming, I make it look like I'm working...but I'm entering contests!

ROTFL! You are SOOO funny!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:34 am

HAAAAAAA tooooo funny!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
mariak wrote:

Yep! This is Adrienne!!!

hey tell your boss you ARE being productive Wink just probably not in the way he wants you to be LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:17 am

hildie wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
mariak wrote:

Yep! This is Adrienne!!!

ROTFL! You are SOOO funny!

see Amy your going to get all the ladies who are at work in trouble Wink jokes LOL
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

pinkfrog wrote:
see Amy your going to get all the ladies who are at work in trouble Wink jokes LOL

I'm not getting into trouble today (or tomorrow). My boss took a couple of days off, and I don't have much work to do!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 am

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I'm not getting into trouble today (or tomorrow). My boss took a couple of days off, and I don't have much work to do!

that's great for you Very Happy this is the time of yr where ppl take the most vacation time lol
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 am

Thanks for this contest!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 am

I can't wait to see who the winner is tomorrow! There are so many entries this time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed Giveaway!   Baby Kaed Giveaway! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Kaed Giveaway!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next