Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Kaed City Mom?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ang79

Baby Kaed City Mom? Empty
PostSubject: Baby Kaed City Mom?   Baby Kaed City Mom? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 am

Anyone have/had one? What are your thoughts on it? Can it hold more than a JJB BeSmall or BeSmart? I like the looks of them and keep coming across good deals, but I'm not sure if the size will work for me right now (the BeSmall was too small for what I normally pack) and I would like the option to wear it cross body, but I'm not sure if the strap is too short for that (I'm 5'2" and petite).

Thanks for any input!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed City Mom?   Baby Kaed City Mom? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi ang79 why don't you tell me what you pack in it and i can pack it up for you? well I might now have everything on hand but it is bigger than the be small and be smart when I was using it ds was a baby and I was clothing diapering at the time and it wasn't bulky and it held all my stuff...my wallet at the time was a perfect fit in one of the front pockets now normally that isn't such a wise idea but it was tricky to get out as it fit perfectly
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed City Mom?   Baby Kaed City Mom? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 pm

I remember pulling it out before.
It's a nice size without being huge which is great
The strap was comfortable when I tried it on empty
And it looks adorable!
It's a great everyday bag when the babies get older too
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Kaed City Mom?   Baby Kaed City Mom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Kaed City Mom?