Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Baby Kaed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:48 am

From Baby Kaed:
When my son Kaeden was born in August 2004, I searched far and wide for the perfect, all-encompassing diaper bag that would suit both our needs. I wanted a diaper bag that was multi-functional, practical yet at the same time also chic and perennially stylish; something that didn't scream "diaper bag!" Something that could be used long after baby was out of diapers.

Baby kaed is no longer a baby - both the kid and company are now almost 5 years old, and more recently Kaed became a big brother to baby Jace on March 18th, 2009. So, I have been pretty busy with leaky boobs, spit up, poopy diapers and lack of sleep... but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

A lot of people ask me where I get the names for the bags; all the names of the bags are symbolic of my Indian heritage, my childhood in Thailand or most importantly my family.

I'd like to share some of the meanings with you:

AVIU-U: the way kaed used to say "I love you"
Dhara: flowing stream or waterfall and my nieces' name
Jacey: Kaed's baby brother
Jaipur: the "pink city"; the capital of Rajasthan in India
NoiNoy: mom's nick name
Shanti: peaceful/serenity
Sheri: my sister Sherina
Shyla: the name we would have named our daughter (if we had a girl) still trying to convince my hubby that maybe we should go one more round... Smile

Whatever your personal style is, I'm sure we'll have a bag for you! Our goal is to make bags that are stylish, fun and functional... something that you can even use beyond your babies Diapering years if you want to.

I'd love to hear from you, questions, comments, complaints, or just to say HI!!!

With Love,
Lavinia
Mom to Kaed and Jace
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mamatojj

mamatojj

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:34 am

These are some gorgeous bags! Now I have to see some IRL!

Thanks to Hildie for her blog contest, now I might have to get ANOTHER expensive diaper bag!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am

you get a lot of stuff with them though and you won't be disappointed...I have had my city mom for a bit now but I don't use it anymore since it doesn't work for me in my day to day life its practically brand new again shameless plug but if your interested in trying one out mine is for sale
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

I love the way you come up with your bag names. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 am

pinkfrog wrote:
you get a lot of stuff with them though and you won't be disappointed...I have had my city mom for a bit now but I don't use it anymore since it doesn't work for me in my day to day life its practically brand new again shameless plug but if your interested in trying one out mine is for sale

Thanks for the offer Very Happy ...but I'm short on some $$$ right now...I just purchased some other items! Embarassed

I do love all the little "extras" that come with the BK bags!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 am

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Thanks for the offer Very Happy ...but I'm short on some $$$ right now...I just purchased some other items! Embarassed

I do love all the little "extras" that come with the BK bags!!!

no problem again it was something I was putting out there...I don't know if we'll ever be blessed with another little one again so I have to start weaning out some of my stash...

I LOVE companies that give the "extra's" they sure do come in handy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Baby Kaed Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Baby Kaed   About Baby Kaed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Baby Kaed
Page 1 of 1