Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D

Go down 
+4
katherinekats
Maya
AScott83
mariak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mariak

mariak

Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Obvioulsy we all love diaper bags. What else do you buy at LD&D that you love? Please share!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 am

Finally coming back to answer my own question.

I love the Angel Dear blankets. My kids are both very attached to theirs. They are so soft and cute. A bargain at $12 for sure!

I also love the Mini Me wet bags. They work wonderful for swimsuits and wet towells. My son got his toys all sandy the other day so instead of putting them back in the beset piece I just put them in the wetbag until I could get home to wash them off.

Another favorite is the Bumpkins bibs. They are so lightweight they don't take up much roomin the diaper bag. Plus you can easily wash them. They are so much cute than the bibs I found in local stores and because they can be washed they don't get all yucky.

I ordered some Sugar Booger dishes for a first birthday present and they were adorable! I plan to get some for my sons first birthday soon too.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:16 am

I havn't got much else yet, but I LOVE the angel dear blankets and the soft bibs that came with my spring preorder with the little bunnies on them.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 am

he he he
FV wristlet
Mini Me Baby Gear Wetbag
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 am

The angel dear dolls are super cute!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 am

Does a BeMajor count? It's not a diaper bag and it's exactly the type of wallet cell phone holder I've been searching for like for 4 years or so.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 pm

OOH Julinda, I would love to see how you pack yours up.
Can you post pics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
Does a BeMajor count? It's not a diaper bag and it's exactly the type of wallet cell phone holder I've been searching for like for 4 years or so.

pictures pretty please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

I like the Ah Goo Baby Plush changing pad. It fits perfectly in my WannaBe and it is super soft and cozy. My 2 year old drags it out of the bag and unrolls it and lays down on it on our living room floor when he's watching t.v.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 am

I love the little angel dear loveys...the tiny stuffed ones....the little blanket ones are cute too though. I just got four of the loveys and they are super duper soft and so adorable!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 am

Angel dear babies! Love them! And Babylegs Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D   Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite (non diaper bag) purchases from LD&D
Page 1 of 1