Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Bag Style?

Go down 
+4
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
mariak
AScott83
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

Favorite Bag Style? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 am

So what's your favorite bag style? Messenger, tote, backpack? It took me awhile to figure out what I preferred, lots of buying/selling/trading. Rolling Eyes The style of bag I'm most drawn to now is the tote style. It is so comfy to me and super easy to get things.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 am

I would have to say the tote as well. I like anything that looks like a purse/tote instead of a diaper bag. Right now my spicy is my favorite bag. I don't know why I ever sold my first one. I love that bag!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm really loving the Spicy too! I hope it comes in new prints soon.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Right now backpacks. I have a toddler and a newborn. I need to have a hand free to keep up with the toddler.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 pm

you know for me it depends on where I'm going and what my mood is for the wk I tend to flip flop back and forth between a back pack and tote bag...right now I'm using my spicy before I was using my back pack so I guess it just depends lol
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:19 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Right now backpacks. I have a toddler and a newborn. I need to have a hand free to keep up with the toddler.

That's me. I like the tote style a lot, but really need the flexibility of a backpack so I can chase the 2 year old. I wish more diaper bags were hybrids between a tote and backpack.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 am

Quote :
That's me. I like the tote style a lot, but really need the flexibility of a backpack so I can chase the 2 year old. I wish more diaper bags were hybrids between a tote and backpack.

I'd love that too!
Back to top Go down
butterfly-lee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 am

I think I would have to say tote as well.
Back to top Go down
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 am

I currently use a backpack for everything because my DH will carry it. I really want a tote style, but not huge. I thing I would like a Be Smart. Currently searching.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 am

Used a JJB MiniBe today. Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Tote.
Makes me more aware of the bag and it's the most comfortable for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bag Style?   Favorite Bag Style? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Bag Style?
Page 1 of 1