Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?

Go down 
+10
danie4534
mamatojj
tever
butterflyjuju
cinpoi
mariak
NettieGirl
QTsmum
Momof2Boys
Maya
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:44 am

What does hubby do with your diaper bag that you absolutely love?
What does hubby pack the diaper bag up with that makes you smile?
What does he do with the diaper bag that you never would have though was possible?

The way he wears it? Or does he drag it sulking at the pink flowers? Does he pack it up with manish things? Smile Does he catwalk for the fun of it attempting to ignore the diaper bag factor? Compliment you on them? Uses the pockets more than you do?

Give me the funnies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Hmmmm.......I'm sad to say that hubby doesn't really care for my diaper bags. He does however, knows how anal I am about putting my bags on the floor/ground. When we're out and he is holding my diaper bag, he will pretend like he is about to put it down just to get a reaction out of me affraid It works most of the time too Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 pm

DH doesn't really care. He thinks I'm a bit nuts. LOL.
He immediately tells the baby 'not to touch Ju' when he gets close! And assures me that his hands are clean prior to handling any of my bags, LOL. Yep, he got scolded once upon a time! HAHAHA.

He's manly enough to carry a flowery bag!
Back to top Go down
NettieGirl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Well, you would 'think' Sienna would be a 'manly-enough' print, but Nope! Razz
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 am

NettieGirl wrote:
Well, you would 'think' Sienna would be a 'manly-enough' print, but Nope! Razz

Oh my goodness! There's not much girly about sienna! That's one picky man! Guess there's a good excuse to buy him a manly-man JJB! lol!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 am

DH complains all the time that my bags are too girly and he doesn't want to carry them. I think it's silly to see him carry on like that. I mean come on, no body thinks the bag belongs to him! He does like CBub though and said he would gladly carry that print. Smile If I ask him to get something out of a bag he says "You get it. You know I can't find anything in that bag." Right. Like I am so disorganized. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am

LOL! LOL! LOL!
loving this thread!!!!
Wish I had some hubbies respond!

Ever have to buy a new bag because hubby claimed yours?
Ever have to blackmail hubby to carry the bag!?!? hee hee
Or what have YOU had to give up or offer for more hubby/diaper bag enthusiasm and use? Smile
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 am

My husband carries my diaper bag around for me when I shop. I love that I can be hands free....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 am

Maya wrote:
Or what have YOU had to give up or offer for more hubby/diaper bag enthusiasm and use? Smile

I wish hubby would claim one of my bags so I can buy a new one Laughing
When we go out without a stroller, I tell hubby he can either carry my bag or wear ds in the Carnival Beco. He immediately goes for my bag Laughing Something about babywearing and flowers.....Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:46 am

Maya wrote:
LOL! LOL! LOL!
loving this thread!!!!
Wish I had some hubbies respond!

No to these, but I do have to make certain deals for him to buy me more bags. I want a DZ packabe and at first he said that seemed like a waste of money but when I offered up certain favors he said I could get one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

mariak wrote:
I want a DZ packabe and at first he said that seemed like a waste of money but when I offered up certain favors he said I could get one. Wink

Hmmmmm......what are these favours that you speak of Question I've offered certain favours to dh in the past. One of which involves a french maid outfit and he still said no Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
I want a DZ packabe and at first he said that seemed like a waste of money but when I offered up certain favors he said I could get one. Wink

Hmmmmm......what are these favours that you speak of Question I've offered certain favours to dh in the past. One of which involves a french maid outfit and he still said no Laughing

BAHAHAHAHA.
I gotta get out of this thread before DH gets any ideas. affraid
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

DH is easily won over by favors of that nature. Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 am

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:49 am

OH MY!!!!! Have I mentioned I LOVE this thread!?!?!?!? LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 am

My DH has a Cloud Break MiniBe that he will carry if he ever takes the kids out. But that hasn't happened just yet. He said he'll wait until the baby is weaned.

As far as carrying, he carries my Groovy Garden Spicy if I need him to. No complaints. He just Rolling Eyes at all the bags I have.
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 am

Funny I came across this. We were just in Vegas for a couple days and were out walking around. I brought along a DD Bequick thinking it was "manly" enough in case he should need to carry it. Sure enough I had to hand it over to which he made "the face" - you all know that look. I told him I brought that one because it was more manly than my ZZ to which he mentioned that why couldn't he carry a plain ole brown one. Okay, fine.

Next day, I break out the Brown packabe. Plain, right? He still made a fuss when I had to put DD on my back in her mei tai so he had to carry the plain brown packabe. I told him I could have brought the ZZ packabe for him to carry instead. I might just have to do that next time.
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 am

I just got my Oi Oi Tote Giraffe Bag and Absolutely love it. It's so much bigger then my old diaper bag. Now I'm trying to think of stuff to put in it and not taking stuff out cause it won't fit. Plus I LOVE my free diaper bag that I got for spending a certain amount of money. The deals are just amazing.....
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 am

tever wrote:
Funny I came across this. We were just in Vegas for a couple days and were out walking around. I brought along a DD Bequick thinking it was "manly" enough in case he should need to carry it. Sure enough I had to hand it over to which he made "the face" - you all know that look. I told him I brought that one because it was more manly than my ZZ to which he mentioned that why couldn't he carry a plain ole brown one. Okay, fine.

Next day, I break out the Brown packabe. Plain, right? He still made a fuss when I had to put DD on my back in her mei tai so he had to carry the plain brown packabe. I told him I could have brought the ZZ packabe for him to carry instead. I might just have to do that next time.

TOTALLY do it next time! I doubt he'd complain again about a brown bag! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:01 pm

My DH holds my JJB's with his fingertips, like it's a really smelly diaper. Laughing He's totally uncomfortable with them (apparently they are not "manly" enough for his taste). When I ask him to take it off the stroller....he fumbles around and can't figure it out! Very Happy Finally, we usually trade spots, and he buckles DS into the car, while I take the bag off the stroller and fold up the stroller!

And....if I ever ask him to get something out of the bag, he'll just bring it to me (like he does with my purse). He won't look in them! lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 am

mamatojj wrote:
My DH holds my JJB's with his fingertips, like it's a really smelly diaper. Laughing He's totally uncomfortable with them (apparently they are not "manly" enough for his taste). When I ask him to take it off the stroller....he fumbles around and can't figure it out! Very Happy Finally, we usually trade spots, and he buckles DS into the car, while I take the bag off the stroller and fold up the stroller!

And....if I ever ask him to get something out of the bag, he'll just bring it to me (like he does with my purse). He won't look in them! lol!

This sounds exactly like my DH lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 am

mariak wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

DH is easily won over by favors of that nature. Laughing

Your DH needs to have a talk with my DH Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 am

mamatojj wrote:

That is so funny!
Back to top Go down
danie4534

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 am

My hubby hates to carry my JuJu he acts like it is a purse.. I even have the sporty stripes... not to girly Smile he usually dangles it on the end of his fingers and then hands it back ASAP as if it were on fire lol. He does know how cherished this bag is thou and that is can NEVER EVER touch the ground!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 pm

danie4534 wrote:
My hubby hates to carry my JuJu he acts like it is a purse.. I even have the sporty stripes... not to girly Smile he usually dangles it on the end of his fingers and then hands it back ASAP as if it were on fire lol. He does know how cherished this bag is thou and that is can NEVER EVER touch the ground!

LMAO! Yeah my hubby knows....JJBs DO NOT go on the floor/ground. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?   What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite diaper bag / HUBBY "thing"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next