Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Animal?

Go down 
+5
WhitMama
Maya
mariak
AScott83
nancy lil melon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nancy lil melon

nancy lil melon

What's Your Favorite Animal? Empty
PostSubject: What''s Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:53 am

Hi All,

I am Nancy Choe, creator of Lil' Melon Baby Knee Pads. Many of you may think because that I created baby knee pads for my daughter that I may be one of those "very protective" Moms. Well, it's quite the opposite. I'm very carefree and that is precisely why I came up with my baby knee pads. I wanted my very very active daughter to venture out to as many different places in and outside my home. I would let her crawl and toddle almost anywhere when she was a baby. But I also wanted to protect her sensitive knees and give her confidence in roaming about.

I tried all kinds of baby knee pads and left disappointed. Lil' Melon Baby Knee Pads are soft, light and stylish. They have ventilated backs and with light padding that doesn't inhibit any natural baby movements. I only currently have two designs: Sea Turtle and Fish.
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/brand-shop-lil-melon.html

I am in the process of adding more designs. I would love to get feedback in what kind of animals I should design next.
I only have a budget to add two or three more designs this year. And any personal suggestions on colors would be great, too.
My daughter thinks I should do a "really really scary snake" lol!
What are your suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilmelon.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:09 am

Panda's!!!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:14 am

Panda's is a good idea. I also would like monkey's or giraffes.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:01 pm

OOOH I love all three!!!!
What about a hippo?
Honestly I'm thinking of the singing hippo on the YouTube videos that sings in a high voice with the annoying dog..... That hippo is so huggable!!!

OOOH How about my Boxer puppy? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:20 pm

A hippo would be cute!!
Back to top Go down
WhitMama

WhitMama

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:50 pm

I like the monkey idea.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:38 pm

I can't wait for the 2 moms I sent the pairs to, to get them and post their thoughts and pics!
YAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
KimNLogan

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I love Monkeys and Frogs! Smile (not together though Razz)
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:31 am

Ducks! And Hippo! Elephants, too! And Orange Kittys please!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:22 am

I'll let you guys know as soon as I get it! Can't wait to try them!
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:10 am

Here's another vote for giraffe! Very Happy

I love the sea turtles you already have. Sean's room is Turtle Bay so those would have been perfect for him!
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:40 am

I would love a monkey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Animal?   What's Your Favorite Animal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Animal?
Page 1 of 1