Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum

Go down 
+41
mommyfassio
rrguinigundo
brennansmom
aki
kellyjean
jenn
dkmissie
Steve (Owner)
mariak
mommimary
SarahNicole
bambini carini
DillyBaby
WhitMama
Mandyangel
nwheather
iluvmapickle
rokkstrmom
jaeebird
tever
sararie
Lindymagoo
debbob
Mommyof3
jen
butterflyjuju
hildie
flowerpotg
GatorMommy
Lindsey8
ChristinaKinMI
ang79
AScott83
katrina2475
katherinekats
sunchaser
pinkfrog
BoysNBerry
seansmom
biggi24
Maya
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Welcome all! Don't forget to post who referred you! Smile
And check out our Contests and Exclusives!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
aki

aki

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 am

Hi Maya and all!

I'm Kaoru ("Roo") and I'm also a recruit from the Pink Room! I have two little ones, Logan & Angeline. JJB is my obsession!

My stash includes:

Be Prepared: Brown/Robin, ZZ
BRB: Brown/Robin
Packabe: Sienna, Purple, Citrus
Be Spicy: Groovy, Brown/Ch, DD
Be All: ME, Be-A-Star in Brown/Robin
Between: Groovy, Cinnamon, Lotus, ZZ, DD, ME, CL
Be Smart: Purple, Citrus, Perky, Sienna, BB, Lush
Be Small: BS, Brown/Robin, Black/Bubblegum, Sienna/Ch, Sporty, Lush, Purple
Be Light: Brown/Ch
Mini Be: BS, Brown/Ch, Purple, Citrus, Mint, Perky, DD
Be Set: Purple, Citrus, Lotus, ZZ, Sienna

and Be Mines and Be Quicks in a dozen colors/prints I love you
Back to top Go down
brennansmom

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am new to the forum as well as to the wonderful world of diaper bags. I am due to give birth to my first child, Brennan, in about 4 weeks. After tons of research, I found that I love the JJB bags and have had a tough time deciding which to get. Glad to see there are others who don't think they can only have one!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 am

LOL With JJB's it's nearly impossible to have just one Smile
Back to top Go down
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi All!
My name is Richelle and I live in southern Ohio. I have three daughters - Isabella 7 years, Abigail 4 years and Anastasia will turn 1 year this month. I work part time as a pediatric nurse practitioner.

After having my third daughter - I decided it was time for a "girly" diaper bag. I purchased a nice fabric designer bag, but three months later the inside pockets fell apart. So I returned the bag and started my internet search again. I fell in the love with Ju Ju Be and found LD&D through them.

I read the PR and LD&D forums almost daily.

My collection is small.
JJB BRB in GG
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:42 am

They're beautiful!
And welcome!

Join the contest in the Diaper Bag Chat section Smile
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi everyone! Jenn Hodgkiss got me over here - and got me hooked on a very expensive habit! I have two beautiful daughters - Isabella is 2 1/2 and Charlotte is 4 months (at the moment, anyway!) When I was pregnant I was on the lookout for a big bag for all the cloth dipes I would soon be lugging around, and found the Ju Ju Be Prepared - thus starting a love affair with JJB!

My stash so far:
Fleurville Mothership
JJB Be Prepared - PP
Be Right Back - GG
Be Spicy - BC
Be Quick - BC
Be Major - ZZ
Snack Capsule
Be Set - PP

I really want a Beliscious (sp?) and a Packabe, but I suppose I'll wait until I think of a need for them!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Welcome!
Here and to the JJB addiction lol
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 am

Hi everyone. I'm Ashlie and I have a 2 year old son named Sage and a newbie 2 month old named Aston. Like a PP, I was on the lookout for a big enough bag to cart 2 kid's cloth diapers in. I found the JJB WannaBe and fell in love. I have now placed another order for the BeTween so that I can have a smaller bag for quick trips. I'm sure I'll be placing more orders soon though, because I seem to find my way to baby gear addictions pretty quickly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Khempton

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 am

Hello!
My name is Kimberly! I have two children - Cameron and McKenna. Cameron will be 6 next month and Kenna is 4 1/2. We are expecting our third on August 21st and I am brand new to the JJB obesession! My wish for a new diaper bag is what led me to find JJB.
I have heard such wonderful things about LD&D from the Pink Room, so decided to check it out! Thanks for having me! I have no "stash" yet, although my wish list is growing, growing, growing!!! I need one for each season!!

On a non-diaper bag note - we live in Michigan and I just celebrated my 9 year anniversary. I have known my dh since 8th grade, although we didn't start dating until we were 25. I would love to post a pic, but have a heck of a time remembering passwords on the photo share sites! How pathetic is that??!?! I upload to Costco, have a shutterfly acct and don't seem to have anything in my album there pale

I look forward to shopping and chatting with you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 pm

welcome ladies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 am

Welcome!! Kimberly, have you tried using photobucket.com? It's really easy to upload photo's there and you can just copy and paste the image link into a thread here. Smile
Back to top Go down
graciethewonderbeagle

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi everyone! Made my way here by way of the Pink Room

My name is Mari, and our DD Emi is now 13 months old. We live out in a suburb of Portland, OR in the beautiful Northwest.

JJB addiction is full-blown!

Stash so far:
WannaBe: Perky
BeP: B/s
PackaBe: B/Envy
Spicy: PurpleP
Bechanged: B/s
BeMine: GG
BeQuick: LL,DD,ME,PerkP,MJ
BeSet: L NB,GG, DD
Back to top Go down
LeeBee

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi All,

I'm another that's made my way over from the Pink Room. I'm Lee, from Australia. I'm mum to 2 darling IVF miracles, Reid who is 2 and a bit and Brianna who is nearly 4 months. They have their birthdays 2 years and 1 day apart. We're hoping to add to the family in the coming year, again with the help of IVF.

I'm a fan of JJB of course but have also branched out into Petunia Pickle Bottom and most recently Mia Bossi. What can I say, I have an addiction.
Back to top Go down
m

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am

Hello, I coming over from the Pink Room. My name is Joanne and I have two beatiful boys. Ryan will be three this November and David will be one this October. I'm new to the JJB obsession and in the last two weeks, I've accumulated these:

BQ - DD, GG, CBub, BB, ME
BP - CBub, DD
BT - LP, BB

This week, I'll be ordering these:
DD PB
2 x Wardrobe station in Silver/Blue
Spicy - I'm still trying to decide on a pattern

I didn't realize how much that was until I typed it all out What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4