Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum

Go down 
+41
mommyfassio
rrguinigundo
brennansmom
aki
kellyjean
jenn
dkmissie
Steve (Owner)
mariak
mommimary
SarahNicole
bambini carini
DillyBaby
WhitMama
Mandyangel
nwheather
iluvmapickle
rokkstrmom
jaeebird
tever
sararie
Lindymagoo
debbob
Mommyof3
jen
butterflyjuju
hildie
flowerpotg
GatorMommy
Lindsey8
ChristinaKinMI
ang79
AScott83
katrina2475
katherinekats
sunchaser
pinkfrog
BoysNBerry
seansmom
biggi24
Maya
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Empty
PostSubject: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Hey all and welcome to the forum!
For those of you that don't know me, my name is Maya.... from LD&D Smile
I'm going on 25, no kiddo's yet but addicted to diaper bags!
I have the opportunity to play with most of the bags we carry.... loving it!
My stash so far consists of 2 Ju Ju Be Be Quicks.
Amy Kathryn Gladiola, Marigold and Poppy.
Fanci Free Wallet Organizer
Reese Li Lexington, Kalencom weekender and I'm sure I'm missing some stuff Smile

If you have any questions feel free to email me!
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
Check out our contests and exclusives section.
Blog with us on www.diaperbagnews.blogspot.com
You can friend me on facebook by searching Maya Karasanti and search for Little Dudes and Divas on Facebook to become a fan!

Thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
biggi24

biggi24

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Well, technically I'm only a newbie here on this forum - I've been a member of the Yahoo Group for a while now.

My name is Birgitt, I'm from Germany, and have been married to my American husband Kyle for almost 9 years now (he's in the Army and was stationed in Germany, that's how we met). We have two sons, Noah (4 1/2) and Lukas (almost 1), and two cats, Bela and Baghira.
Kyle is currently in the States finishing his schools, and the kids, cats and I are staying with my family in Germany until he's finally done in August - can't wait to be with him again!!!

My stash currently consists of:
- Storksak Emily Pewter
- Fleurville ST Geobot Black/White
- JJB PackaBe Tiki Toffee
- JJB BeTween Mint Julep
- JJB Be Quicks Purple Paisley, BB, CS and other accessories
- Skip Hop Denim Dash

I think that's all, not really sure, though. Some of my stash is here, some of it is in the States. Argh!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/milesandmilesapart
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm Teri Rae, aka "seansmom". I found LDD thanks to JJB's Pink Room. Maya is my only online source for new JJB's. 😉 I have one little guy, Sean, who is around 14 months old.

My stash (all JJB...what can I say?? I'm a loyalist!)

Sporty BeAll
Sporty BeSmall
Sienna BRB
Sienna Mini
B/S BePrepared (won via the PR RMG)
DD Packabe
ME BeLight
BeQuicks: SS, CL, LL, ME, PP with NB and CB on the way Wink
Large DD BeSet
Small BeSet: LL, DD

Good grief! I don't feel like I have a lot until I type it all out. Shocked
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Quote :
I found LDD thanks to JJB's Pink Room. Maya is my only online source for new JJB's

Me too!

I'm Nicky, 25 - from Australia. Mum to Josh almost 6! Benji 3.5 and Sarah 1.5 .
Was never obsessed with bags at all until I found JJB.
Now I have a ridiculous amount. My problem is whenever I feel like a JJB fix, I end up buying 3 or 4 bags instead of just one because I want to get the most out of the postage fee! tongue

Running out of room now though so might have to start selling some Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Hey Guys not new but may be new to some members I'm Lexi and some know me from the yahoo groups and some from the pink room anyways I have one little money I mean son lol named Liam.

Question for you Maya are we weaning away from the yahoo group now?

Cheers

Lexi
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Welcome again and I'm happy with the intro's!
I didn't know a lot of the stuff you mentioned so it's nice to get to know everyone a little better all the while seeing the images.
I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the new forum and yes, we are weening away from the Yahoo Group.
I'll occasionally post there to keep the infrequent members updated so they know to join us here and we have a lot of paperwork and stuff that has the Yahoo Group on it so until we exhaust the stash I'll be posting about the new forum.
I'll also post this in the updates section. Lexi thanks for the question Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 pm

oh WOW now that's bittersweet but I agree I do prefer this layout better, is that why you created this because it more userfriendly?

Keep up the great work Maya and I LOVE your picture Smile
Back to top Go down
sunchaser

sunchaser

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 am

I also found LD&D on the pink room and have only bought my new items from Maya.

My name is Carrie. I have two little boys, Jacob almost 3 and Noah 7 months.
As with others my small stash is all JJB's:

ZZ Between, Med. Be Set
DD Between, Be Quick
B/S Be Mine

I have one more thing I'd like to get before my stash will be complete.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 am

Oh, yeah, I meant to say I'm 29, married for almost 9 years to my high school sweetheart....and I'm very proud to say he is in the US Air Force. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:54 am

he he he, I love hearing about the relationships Smile
I need to start DATING! Arg Smile
Can I pretend Rocky is my baby and I'm a full time working mom that spoils her baby more than she does herself????
Can it pass? Smile
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 am

Hello ladies! I'm not an active member of the YahooGroup but I'm a suoperactive member of the Pink Room Laughing .
I'm katherine from California (I feel like Miss America with this intro. Razz ). I have a 10 month old & she's the center of my universe right now.

I'm also a JJB addict! As well as a Fleurville addict Embarassed .

My JJB stash:
CS Wannabe
ZZ Packabe
MJ & Br/Ch BeSpicy
Perky & GG BeTween
SS, LP, Purple P., TT, BB, Sassy & CS BeSmart
TT, BB, Purple P., & Sporty BeSmall
JR, DD & Purple MiniBe
SS, LP & JR BeMine
Br/Ch BeChanged
ZZ BeMajor & Belicious
JR, LL, CB, ZZ, CL, ME & P/G BeLight
CS, CB, N/B & Purple P. BeSets
BeQuicks: ZZ, CL, MJ, BB, TT, ME, LL, DD, GG, CS, CB, Purple P., Perky, Br/Ch, C/C & N/B

On its way to me: GG BRB

My Fleurville Stash:
Geobot & Botanical Coral Lexie Totes
Yellow Seedpod Sling Tote
Geobot Chocolate Teal Rerun Lark
Pink Rerun Micropod

I also have a Boujie Basilia Bag, a pink GR8X satchel & a Born Out of Necessity Ocean Blue Chocolate Bonjour Large Tote courtesy of LD&D (I LOVE IT!).

Whew! That's all Very Happy .[left]

Last edited by katherinekats on Sun May 17, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 am

I don't know how to edit to add yet.

Anyway, my dd's name is Chloe. I'm a 28 yr old SAHM.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 am

Maya wrote:

WHOA Maya start dating again???? What did I miss??? I thought you were dating a perfect guy and you were engaged already or planning too??? What happened?
Back to top Go down
katrina2475

katrina2475

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 am

I'm Katrina. I'm 34, married to my hubby Joe and a SAHM to a 22 month old girl and another girl that will be arriving via c-section tomorrow. I also have a 13 (almost 14) year old stepson. I'm also going to school to be a medical transcriptionist and sell Scentsy as well. My first diaper bag was a JJB Be All in brown/bubblegum and have had SEVERAL JJBs since then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/ksanchez
katrina2475

katrina2475

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

WHOA Maya start dating again???? What did I miss??? I thought you were dating a perfect guy and you were engaged already or planning too??? What happened?

I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/ksanchez
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:57 am

My name is Amy. I'm 25, have been married for four years, and had our first baby almost a year ago. And I'm addicted to JJB's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:33 am

This is beginning to sound like an AA meeting! "Hi, my name is ...... and I'm addicted to (JJB, diaper bags, etc.)!

So I'll join in! Who would have thought a few months ago that I would be talking about diaper bags with other lovely mamas online practically every day!

I'm Angie, 29, married for almost 6 years (wow how time flies!) and have two lovely daughters, ages 2.5 yrs. and 5 mos. (Its the baby's fault that I've become addicted to buying diaper bags online, as I started this obsession when I was pregnant with her!).

My current stash consists of:

JJB:
Purple BeSmart
Br/R packabe
Sporty packabe
Black/Bubblegum BeSmall
DD MiniBe
Purple MiniBe
Sienna BeQuick
MJ BeQuick
LL Large BeSet

Others:
Turquoise Leaf BabyMel Amanda
FV Lark
FV Micropod
Sherpani Lily Tote
Solutions Bronze Leather Convertible Tote/Pack
Ellington Black Nylon Tote/Pack
My Royal Heinie Day Pack
Chic Tots Blanket Bag (hey, its kinda a bag!)
Sammy Designs organizer pouches

Selling some and then I swear I'm done (at least for the summer!)

Oh, I live in PA and have been a SAHM since my first daughter was born (hence my internet addiction - I need to get out more!)
Back to top Go down
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 am

Hi, I'm Christina, 33, and I'm a bag whore. tongue

Before I had kids, it was handbags and wallets. Especially Coach, Nine West, and other designer bags. Now that I have kids, it's diaper bags. Specifically, JJBs.

I have four other bags that we use 'on occasion' - really, one just sits in my car with spare 'parts' if you will. Two are from LL Bean - one is the large touring bag and the other two are the small touring bags, one in light blue, the other in red.

The other bag that I used to use is a Brown Lite Hobo from Baby Innovations - got it at BRU and it worked well for me until...I discovered JJBs!

My JJB stash includes:

ME Sm BeSet, Med BeSet
CS BeMine, BeQuick
Br/Ch Large BeSet
Br/R BePrepared, Packabe, BeQuick
DD BeLight, BeMajor
On their way in May: CB Belicious and CS BeSet from Maya!

I'm trying to secure a ME BeAll from a Pink Lady.

I'm a SAHM to my two sons - quit my job in June 2008. Nicholas was born 09/16/07 and Christopher was born 03/28/09. I lost twin girls (Angelina & Gabriella) in August 2006 at 21w due to my incompetent cervix, so both of my boys are cerclage babies.

My blog is http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 am

Lol.
I responded to this and had a glitch so here it is again.
He IS an AMAZING man and any woman will be lucky to be with him but there was one thing I needed him to compromise on that was NECESSARY and would be with anyone.
By the time he was willing to, it was too late Sad

Happens. Still love him and miss him but it just won't work out.

So I'm back in the dating pool and I've become pickier than ever grrrrrrrrrrr
Wish me luck! Smile

And thanks for remembering details. I can't believe it lol. I wouldn't be able to keep track... between my memory and work load I'm lucky if I remember to zip my pants Smile

Hugs to all Smile

Oh and don't forget to post your stash photos! Everyone is mentioning stashes and I wanna see photos!!!!! Wink
Post them photos in the stash section so you can enter the contest.

katrina2475 wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 am

I LOVE the baby blame LMAO!!!!!

ang79 wrote:
This is beginning to sound like an AA meeting! "Hi, my name is ...... and I'm addicted to (JJB, diaper bags, etc.)!

So I'll join in! Who would have thought a few months ago that I would be talking about diaper bags with other lovely mamas online practically every day!

I'm Angie, 29, married for almost 6 years (wow how time flies!) and have two lovely daughters, ages 2.5 yrs. and 5 mos. (Its the baby's fault that I've become addicted to buying diaper bags online, as I started this obsession when I was pregnant with her!).

Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 am

I swear I was just WAITING for someone to say they're a bag whore LMAO LMAO LMAO
You all CRACK me up!
Everyone in the office keeps popping their head up to see if I'm "ok???" lol
ChristinaKinMI wrote:
Hi, I'm Christina, 33, and I'm a bag whore.
Back to top Go down
Lindsey8

Lindsey8

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 am

Hi everyone! Finally made it here Smile

Lindsey
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 am

Hi ladies! I'm Kyla...(hi Kyla!).

I just "de-stashed" and currently have a lone GG Wannabe in my possession. I do have an order on the way, containing a ZZ BeLight. I'm going back and forth as to whether I want a ZZ Packabe or a DD Spicy. I thought I had made up my mind, but I haven't! Why is this so hard? Smile
Back to top Go down
flowerpotg

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:57 am

Hey ladies, I'm Laureen,

I loved bags prior to having kids but after the birth of DS1 I got 1 diaper bag ( which was hideous!) and used it for 2 1/2 years before stumbling upon JJB's and the PR when researching a bag for the arrival of DS2. I've been through quite a few bags so far including Fleurville and Babymel and while I love JJB's I wish they'd come out with a hobo style bag. Then I'd be in heaven. My favorite everyday bag right noe is my skip hop studio tote

Anyway, I'm 33 and have been married for 8 years. DS1 is almost 4 and DS2 is 15 months.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey ladies - We are back from our trip to WI and just wanted to say hi. This looks so much easier to use! Thanks for starting this Maya!
Amy
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next