Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum

Go down 
+41
mommyfassio
rrguinigundo
brennansmom
aki
kellyjean
jenn
dkmissie
Steve (Owner)
mariak
mommimary
SarahNicole
bambini carini
DillyBaby
WhitMama
Mandyangel
nwheather
iluvmapickle
rokkstrmom
jaeebird
tever
sararie
Lindymagoo
debbob
Mommyof3
jen
butterflyjuju
hildie
flowerpotg
GatorMommy
Lindsey8
ChristinaKinMI
ang79
AScott83
katrina2475
katherinekats
sunchaser
pinkfrog
BoysNBerry
seansmom
biggi24
Maya
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jaeebird

jaeebird

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:45 am

Hi Ladies!
Im Jen.
Im a SAHM of two. Cael 3yr and Kinzie 1yr.
Im a JJB junkie, and the first JJB's I bought were from Maya. LP BeMine & BeQuick.
I now have quite a stash Razz
Back to top Go down
rokkstrmom

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:51 am

My name is Shelly - I am a JJB Junkie! I have almost every JJB out there (except the WannaBE - BUT SHE WILL BE MINE muhahahahaha Twisted Evil ) I have 3 kiddos DD Averi -5, DS1 Alaster - 2.5, and DS2 Athan - 5.5 months. I have been married for 7 yrs and with DH since High School (so 13.5 yrs). I love the Pink Room, so I assume I will love it here also because MAYA ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Welcome ladies!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm

rokkstrmom wrote:
My name is Shelly - I am a JJB Junkie! I have almost every JJB out there (except the WannaBE - BUT SHE WILL BE MINE muhahahahaha Twisted Evil ) I have 3 kiddos DD Averi -5, DS1 Alaster - 2.5, and DS2 Athan - 5.5 months. I have been married for 7 yrs and with DH since High School (so 13.5 yrs). I love the Pink Room, so I assume I will love it here also because MAYA ROCKS!!!

WOW almost every JJB that is awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:16 am

Sorry Lexi - I took Sarah's BRB!
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
iluvmapickle

iluvmapickle

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:06 am

My name is Michelle, 28. I am a new mom. my baby is now almost 5 months old. her name is Delia Anne. We call her pickle. I used to have an addiction for handbags and now i am addicted to diaper bags and little accessories for diaper bags. My husband says that I have an addiction for compartments. I literally have little bags and pouches for everything. I fell in love with diaper bags when I met Little dudues and divas via google.

so far this are my stuff;
>juicy couture diaper bag
>black and cream teutonia bags
>Diaper dude grey tweed messenger bag
>Fanci free
>JJB major
>and all the Fanci Free accesories
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:57 am

Wanted to give the newer newbies a warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
nwheather

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:50 am

I keep forgetting to post even though I'm lurking! My name is Heather aka nwheather in the Pink Room. I have 2 little guys - Braysen 3 and Merrick just turned 1! They keep me way busy! I work part-time at a private college and am back in school for nursing so there never seems to be enough time in the day for things! I am a big fan of bags in general but my stash is primarily JJB.

All my JJB bags that I've ordered are from LD&D so I'm a big fan. I also like to order BeQuicks for shower gifts so they are my go-to when I need them, although it's been a while since I've splurged on anything new!! I keep ooohhh'ing and ahhh'ing over some of these other bags out there that look purse-like but haven't decided yet! (enablers anyone?)

So for my stash I have:
JJB LP BeSmart
JJB LP Packabe
JJB LP Between
JJB ME BePrepared
Some BeSets & BeQuicks various Lotus, Midnight, Citrus, Drip Drops.

Non-JJB..I've downsized so all I have left now is my Smile
Reese Li Lexington which I love for work.

I love bags, they can be small makeup bags, purses, backpacks, laptop bags hehe but Coach is my real non-mom bag addiction! Thankfully I have Coach Outlets near by to spare my wallet some!
Back to top Go down
http://mymindslost.com/boyswillbeboys
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:06 am

Ok I suppose I should do the same! LOL

Hi, I'm Mandy (Mandyangel in the PR too!) I'm a 25 y/o Wife and SAHM to Aspen (3) and Alexis (1) and I too am a JJB Junkie

my stash is...

ME Be Prepared, Be Quick, Medium Be Set Piece,and Be Light
Perky Be Spicy
PP BRB, Be Quick, Be Smart
LP Be Smart, OOAK home made Zippered pouch
BB Be Smart and Be Quick
DD Be Spicy, MiniBe, Be Quick
Citrus Be Smart (for sale - new in bag - never taken out) Or I'd trade it for a Sassy Stripes one
ZZ Be Quick and medium and small Be Set Piece
Pink/s Pacipod (also for sale)
Back to top Go down
WhitMama

WhitMama

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Heather and I have 3 kids and one on the way. I never gave much thought to diaper bags and then I bought my first Ju Ju Be! All my purchases have been from LD&D and the customer service and shipping can't be beat!

I am slowly building my stash. I currently have

Purple BRB and quick
Lush Between and Be Mine
Zany Light and quick
and a Snack Capsule
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Hey All!
Don't forget to comment on Amy's Blog!
Each post on this forum counts as an entry!

NEWBIES!!!!! Your intro's count as well!
Why not try to win that free bag!? Smile

Go to Contests on this forum for details!

And I have a special request..... Please welcome out designers.
They are super busy and are here to be a part of the fun, here to help and I know they are taking out of their time to be available.
Let's show them some love!!!!

They are all thinking of great giveaways for you all.... show love Wink

Besides... it's just ANOTHER entry post to win the free Caden Lane bag! Smile
Back to top Go down
DillyBaby

DillyBaby

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:32 am

Hi!

Im new to the LDD forum! I am the WAHM owner of Dilly Baby! I have a 27 month old son logan, and am 19 weeks pregnant with my second baby! I do freelance design work, which is why I've designed for Ju Ju Be, and am excited to be on here!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dillybaby.etsy.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:38 am

Hi aimee *waves* not sure if you remember be from the PR or facebook lol but congrats on your 2nd little one

Hope all is well and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi, My name is Rena. I'm the designer for Bambini Carini. I am also the proud mommy to four fabulous children. My oldest daughter is 12, my two boys are 6 and 8, and my baby girl is 13 months! My hubby Eric is my partner and business manager to our company. I have a love for anything beautiful and functional for kids. I do not have a diaper bag stash just yet, but perhaps this forum is starting to convince me of a new hobby. I must credit Maya for showing me the ropes on starting blogging and forums-I am a real newbie at this and she has been wonderful! I look forward to chatting with all of you often and to offering many specials from Bambini Carini! Hope to post some pics soon... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bambinicarinionline.com
SarahNicole

SarahNicole

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:58 am

I'm new to this forum, but active in the PR and a JJB-aholic.

My name is Sarah, I'm 24. I have a 3.5 year old son named Tyler who is probably the most energetic kid I've ever seen (my friends all wonder how I can handle him! I wonder the same thing sometimes . . ). I'm pregnant with a baby girl due June 29, and she is already spoiled rotten. My house is covered in little frilly pink things. I am not married, but I am engaged to the most amazing man I could ever have been blessed with, who helped me get back on my feet when I was a struggling single mom and now loves my son almost as much as I do. I just discovered JuJuBe maybe 6 weeks ago, and already have a pretty substantial stash (quite a bit of it from ld&d and the PR!!)

I already have: (all jjb, lol)
br/b BePrepared from the PR RMG
br/b BeAll
GG BeTween
Purple BeSmart
br/r BeSmall
br/ch BeLight
JR MiniBe
Purple BeMine
BeQuicks in ZZ, Purple, and CB
Full BeSets in ZZ, JR, br/ch, GG, and Purple
A medium perky beset piece
a paci-pod in each color, and a pink snack capsule.

I should probably take them out for a photo shoot some day. But then My family will REALLY think I've lost my mind. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SarahNicole on Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:05 am

Hey all, where are those avatars? Smile
Back to top Go down
mommimary

mommimary

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:44 am

Hello, my name is Mary, and I'm a JJB addict! I discovered JJB last summer and have been addicted ever since! I joined the Pink Room in January and love LDD as well. I guess I'll have to divide my forum time. Wink

Anyhow, I'm a 38 year old SAHM of 3 children and 2 cats. My 'little dude' David is almost 9, 'little dude'#2 Alexander is almost 7, and my little 'diva' Samara is 1.5. We hope to even out our family with one more! We live in sunny Florida and are huge Disney fans. We are only 80 miles West of WDW, so we try to go a couple of times every month! Very Happy

My current stash consists of only JJB's! My fave right now is my MJ BeAll. I love you

BRB: PurpleP
Packabe: BB
BeAll: MJ, TT, Br/Bubblegum BeAStar
Smart: Sienna
BeTween: Sienna
MiniBe: TT
Light: DD
BeMine: Sienna, Br/BG
Quick: Sienna, PurpP, Perky
BeSet: Large Sienna, ZZ; Med MJ, DD; Sm Br/Ch
Snack Capsule: Pink
recently put up for adoption: Br/Ch Spicy Crying or Very sad

See you all around! cat
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 am

I didn't introduce myself yet. My name is Maria and I am a SAHM to two little boys, ages 3 years and 8 months. My husband is in the army and he is currently deployed. I am filling his absense with lots of retail therpy, mostly bags. Laughing

I love JJB but I also have a Fleurville, Babymel, and Very Bradley bag. I've been eyeing up lots more on the LDD site! I never thought that I would get addicted to diaper bags of all things, but here I am. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Steve (Owner)

Steve (Owner)

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello Everyone,
I finally had a chance to sit down and post in here. I wanted to let Maya know what a great job she is doing on this forum. I hope you all enjoy it.
In case you don't know me, I am the owner of Little Dudes and Divas. (Together with my wife Susan - I can't do anything without her) Thank you for all your business and support, we appreciate it very much! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. We take great pride in excellent customer service. We want every customer to be happy!
Thank you
Steve
Back to top Go down
dkmissie

dkmissie

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:49 pm

I am Missie and am a american living in denmark.I have 6 kiddos ages 23.5 to 1.1 Smile
I love jjb so much I now own a net store and sell them
Back to top Go down
jenn

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:08 am

I am Jenn. I am new here. I have a three your old daugher named Izabella and I work part time for Baby Kaed. So that basically means that in my bag collectionwe have:

Baby Kaed Jaipur in:
Tangerine and Skye and soon... Pumpkin Butter.
Baby Kaed Shanti in:
Black and Bronze
Baby Kaed Noobia in Pewter
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm

jenn wrote:
I am Jenn. I am new here. I have a three your old daugher named Izabella and I work part time for Baby Kaed. So that basically means that in my bag collectionwe have:

Baby Kaed Jaipur in:
Tangerine and Skye and soon... Pumpkin Butter.
Baby Kaed Shanti in:
Black and Bronze
Baby Kaed Noobia in Pewter

ohhh I'm sooo jealous of your shanti in bronze...

do you get perks for working at baby Kaed?

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm

dkmissie wrote:
I am Missie and am a american living in denmark.I have 6 kiddos ages 23.5 to 1.1 Smile
I love jjb so much I now own a net store and sell them

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kellyjean

kellyjean

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:55 am

I'm a recruit from the Pink Room. Very Happy I showed up over there on Teri Rae's (seansmom) birthday to wish her a happy birthday in a unique way. I got sucked in by those lovely ladies over there even though I don't have children of my own. Cool I came over here to see what the hype was about after all the posting in the PR. And to get to know Maya a little better. I've heard such wonderful things about you, Maya! sunny

I'm 29, a business teacher, currently live in Texas; though I am from southern Illinois and hope to head back that way in the near future. Smile Oh and I have a Chocolate Lab and an border collie / Australian Shepard mix. They are my "kids"; it's unfortunate they don't need a diaper bag. Wink

My current JJB stash is thin -- 2 BeLights (ME and LL), a BeQuick (BB) and a medium BeSet (CL).
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:07 am

Yay! Very Happy Welcome Kelly. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next