Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum

Go down 
+41
mommyfassio
rrguinigundo
brennansmom
aki
kellyjean
jenn
dkmissie
Steve (Owner)
mariak
mommimary
SarahNicole
bambini carini
DillyBaby
WhitMama
Mandyangel
nwheather
iluvmapickle
rokkstrmom
jaeebird
tever
sararie
Lindymagoo
debbob
Mommyof3
jen
butterflyjuju
hildie
flowerpotg
GatorMommy
Lindsey8
ChristinaKinMI
ang79
AScott83
katrina2475
katherinekats
sunchaser
pinkfrog
BoysNBerry
seansmom
biggi24
Maya
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
butterflyjuju

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am

Hello,
I'm JuLinda. I've been married for almost 9 years. I'm a 28 (almost 29) yr old SAHM of 4 children. Sean is 7, Jazmyne is 5, Kaydence is 19 months, and Meredyth is 3 weeks.

I have mostly JJBs also. (I have a few others but they never get used)
Br/bg BRB
Sienna BeSmart
GG, ME, CL, Perky, ZZ BeLights
Perky, ZZ BeQuicks
ZZ BeRich, BeMajor, BizBe
Bl/S BeChanged

I doubt I'll ever get a full stash pic because the BeLights are in the van for the kids.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:38 am

Oops can't figure out how to edit.

I forgot that I have a few more bags...lol

I also have
Large and Medium GG BeSets
GG BeMine
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey everyone! Love the new forum Maya!

I'm Jen (30), and have 2 beautiful kiddos- Kira (10) and Leo (2 1/2). Married 5 years and have a total bag problem. Now that I'm not really needing diaperbags too much anymore, (only have one left Shocked) I am a total accessory junkie (be quicks, sets and other little bags out the wazoo), purse junkie and wallet whore. Yes, wallets are my new weakness. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mommyof3

Mommyof3

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

My name is Melanie. I have 3 kiddos, Cutter is 3 1/2 and Kinsley & Kamdyn just turned 1! I'll be married 1 year in July. I didn't find JJB til Feb. of this year but so far I have.....

ME BP
Perky BRB
LL~Perky Spicy
ME~ZZ BeTween
Perky MiniBe
CS Be Light
Lots of BQ's & Sets
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:41 am

Okay new to this site but most of you already "know" me

Debbie mom to 5, who has NO ONE in diapers anymore Crying or Very sad cheers so why am I even here ??? confused

Homeschooling, bag stashing, former stroller addict, fabric stasher, and so on......

Glad to see you all here and thanks Maya for a nice place to hang out.

Now I am off to see if I need that FV travel bag with using my 20% off FV code Wink
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 am

I can't find the edit either

Okay kids will be the following by the end of summer
DD ( 16)
DS ( 14)
DS ( 12)
DS (6)
DS ( 3 1/2)

Will be married 21 years in November

Okay totally went overboard last year with JJB's and had a HUGE stash, then sold them all off except my RMG bag and a few bequicks

My stash of JJB's right now is only the following
minibe
2 bemines
4 beset pieces
3 bequicks

WOW that was hard to type, my stash is gone Sad

I have a few FV's hangin' in the closet too Smile
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 am

debbob wrote:

Debbie mom to 5, who has NO ONE in diapers anymore Crying or Very sad cheers so why am I even here ??? confused

Because you love us. Wink Wink Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:05 pm

seansmom wrote:
debbob wrote:

Because you love us. Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

Okay you caught me lol!
Back to top Go down
Lindymagoo

Lindymagoo

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi,

I am Linda, and maybe the first Grammie on this board? I am Grammie to my live-in DGS, who is 21 months old, and reason I am here. DH and I are primary caretakers for DGS when DD is working (which is most evenings and nearly all weekend), so we are out and about with him a lot.

I never had much of a purse or bag obsession until I tried out a few FV pieces from the seconds sale and Mamabargains. Then, I fell head over heels in love with JJB products, and haven't looked back.

I am a member of the Pink Room (I see a lot of familiar faces, here!), Stroller Swap, Baby Bags, Baby Bargain Board, TBW and a few other kid-related boards and co-ops.

Thanks to LD&D for this great forum!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Hey Deb how's it going? I haven't been in the PR for awhile so I'm not sure if you remember me...how's your mom doing?

you know with the way diaper bags are made now a days you can definitely get by with using it as a work/travel/every bag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:12 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Hey Deb how's it going? I haven't been in the PR for awhile so I'm not sure if you remember me...how's your mom doing?

you know with the way diaper bags are made now a days you can definitely get by with using it as a work/travel/every bag Very Happy

Lexi

Yes and no, I am trying to place you, but my brain is still on overload all the time. lol!

My mom is doing much much better, they took her off of 4 meds and she is back !!!! last year was a total mystery to her at times Rolling Eyes stupid doctors ( as my DH says)

Give me a hint ???

Thanks for asking Exclamation
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:06 pm

debbob wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Lexi

Yes and no, I am trying to place you, but my brain is still on overload all the time. lol!

My mom is doing much much better, they took her off of 4 meds and she is back !!!! last year was a total mystery to her at times Rolling Eyes stupid doctors ( as my DH says)

Give me a hint ???

hmm a hint eh...well from Canada, one of the pr mods...um LOVE the LL print ok obsessed is a better word lol, was afrequesnt posted until Oct or Nov of last yr...ot sure if that helps

Gla to hear your mom is better...
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:14 am

pinkfrog wrote:
debbob wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Lexi

Give me a hint ???

hmm a hint eh...well from Canada, one of the pr mods...um LOVE the LL print ok obsessed is a better word lol, was afrequesnt posted until Oct or Nov of last yr...ot sure if that helps

Gla to hear your mom is better...

Okay I was trying to make you someone else , since you said "do you remember me" well duh ?????

So funny Exclamation

Of course I do, but was getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay confused.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:37 am

LOL now I'm even more confused but at least you have some idea on who I am that's great to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:14 am

pinkfrog wrote:
LOL now I'm even more confused but at least you have some idea on who I am that's great to see Very Happy

We can just be confused together Surprised
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:06 pm

How about some profile pics? Maybe that would help lol
Put a picture to the name?? hmmmm? Smile
Meantime you can barely see who I am... but you can see my cutesy puppy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:11 pm

debbob wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

We can just be confused together Surprised

LOL ok
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Maya wrote:
How about some profile pics? Maybe that would help lol
Put a picture to the name?? hmmmm? Smile
Meantime you can barely see who I am... but you can see my cutesy puppy lol

I'm in the process to but its a lot of work doing it from photobucket so maybe this wkend I'll be able to sit down and get one up

well there is enough of you to put a name too Smile and your right your puppy is cute
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:08 pm

hee hee Thank you Smile
He's not tiny anymore though Sad
He's HUGE Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
sararie

sararie

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:11 am

Hi! I'm Sarah, SAHM to Cecilia (3yr) Maggie (2y) and Simon (3mths). Been married for 5yrs this July to my Air Force DH. Smile
I love JJB (bless the PR and LD&D) and am a minibe-aholic. Since I figured out how to pack it for my three kiddos, it's all I carry on a day to day basis. Soon I hope to order DD, GG, and perky minis!
My stash is:
Tiki minibe
Purple Paisley Minibe
JR Minibe
Cinnamon Between
LE BeAStar BeAll
DD BePrepared
Med ZZ Beset
BQ's in Tiki, BB, and Lush paisley

(I also have a Navy/champagne BeAll and Br/Robin BRB for sale!)
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 am

Hi everyone! Been lurking since this forum opened - which I love btw!! - but now the LO is occupied elsewhere so I can type without her little helpful hands. LOL And oh oh here she comes, so I'll make it quick.

Married 7 years to my Navy husband, who is retiring in 2 very short months. We have a 16 month old little girl and 3 furkids (1 dog, 2 cats).

Though I have caught the JJB bug, I only have accessories - no bags. But am on the lookout for a cheap 1st bag - a mini, packabe, or BRB is what I really want. I started out dabbling in FV (mothership, which I find small), then found the Amanda, now onto JJB's.

Having fun getting to know everyone here and in the PR. Thanks for your encouragement, words of advice, and "friendship". Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:42 pm

sararie wrote:
Hi! I'm Sarah, SAHM to Cecilia (3yr) Maggie (2y) and Simon (3mths). Been married for 5yrs this July to my Air Force DH. Smile
I love JJB (bless the PR and LD&D) and am a minibe-aholic. Since I figured out how to pack it for my three kiddos, it's all I carry on a day to day basis. Soon I hope to order DD, GG, and perky minis!
My stash is:
Tiki minibe
Purple Paisley Minibe
JR Minibe
Cinnamon Between
LE BeAStar BeAll
DD BePrepared
Med ZZ Beset
BQ's in Tiki, BB, and Lush paisley

(I also have a Navy/champagne BeAll and Br/Robin BRB for sale!)

Hi Sarah welcome to the forum Smile

Just wondering how much are you selling your brb???
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:43 pm

tever wrote:
Hi everyone! Been lurking since this forum opened - which I love btw!! - but now the LO is occupied elsewhere so I can type without her little helpful hands. LOL And oh oh here she comes, so I'll make it quick.

Married 7 years to my Navy husband, who is retiring in 2 very short months. We have a 16 month old little girl and 3 furkids (1 dog, 2 cats).

Though I have caught the JJB bug, I only have accessories - no bags. But am on the lookout for a cheap 1st bag - a mini, packabe, or BRB is what I really want. I started out dabbling in FV (mothership, which I find small), then found the Amanda, now onto JJB's.

Having fun getting to know everyone here and in the PR. Thanks for your encouragement, words of advice, and "friendship". Smile

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
sararie

sararie

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:12 pm

pinkfrog wrote:

$105 shipped to US. Will split shipping to CA. I posted in the for sale here with pics. Smile
Or make me an offer I can't refuse Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:17 am

sararie wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

$105 shipped to US. Will split shipping to CA. I posted in the for sale here with pics. Smile
Or make me an offer I can't refuse Laughing

hmmm I'll have to think about it and get back to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum   The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Little Dudes and Divas Forum
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next