Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moliss

Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums Empty
PostSubject: Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums   Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 pm

After owning almost every Ju Ju Be bag I have found my favorite. I was skeptical about the BFF because I didn't think it would hold any more then the Be All. I didn't like the fact the my things floated around in the Be All's flap and how I couldn't use it as a backpack. (I am a hands free mom that totes a baby sling, bluetooth and in most cases a backpack.) The BFF took care of both those problems. The messenger option and backpack option is what sold me! I use it as a messenger to hang from my stroller because I am not patient enough to hook it up to the stroller clips. My favorite features are the insulated bottle pockets and gusseted pockets/opening. I love how I can zip everything up securely unlike the Be All. The mommy pocket is also great and it keeps my items from "floating around." It also hold more than the Be All because the space at the top of the bag easily fits a BeQuick for spare clothing for my two kids. The best part of all is the print. I have received more compliments with my Marvelous Mums than any other diaper bag I've owned. I am so happy to have this bag!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums   Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 am

Post some pics and I'll use this review for the blog! You'll get a free boy bib!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Review of Ju Ju Be BFF in Marvelous Mums
Page 1 of 1