Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany15213

Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums Empty
PostSubject: Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums   Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:42 pm

If you are debating between the print of this bag and another one (like I was Smile lol) PICK THIS ONE! LOOOOOOVE IT. It is absolutely beautiful I use this for ALL my two daughters needs with room to spare Smile and also the mommy pocket I keep all my stuff in and I dont have to carry around 2 bags I love the stroller clips because instead of having the diaper bag take up space in the stroller basket you can just hook it on to the stroller that means more shopping YAY! That could be a good thing haha. This bag is big enough to hold whatever you want pretty much. I am now addicted to JU JU BE Bags and everything else on this website! I also love the insulated side pockets I wasnt even expecting that when I got it Smile This bag is also really easy to stay organized lots of pockets on the inside. Anyway LOVE this bag LOVE the print just perfect for me hope this helps somebody Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevsgrl

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums   Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:19 am

This is my daily diaper bag and I love it too! (I have the black and silver). Love the marvelous mums print too!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums   Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

The Be Prepared does look REALLY good in the MM. That print is just so classy
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums   Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be Be prepared in Marvelous mums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: IRL Photos and Bag Reviews!-
Jump to: